This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 HEY GUYSS:-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
נσαииα♥

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:38 am

its been a while:'(
whoever made this forum, you legend..
how are we all?
*hides face because i know that noone is going to reply*
<3 x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBlueOne
Admin JLSter
Admin JLSter
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:39 am

Hey hey! Smile
We finally have a JLS forum again until the official one comes up! Smile
I'm perfectly fine! Smile How are you? xx

_________________
You only get one shot... So make it count!
Follow me on Twitter: @aMcFlyJLSter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/xJLSter
LouiseTomlinson

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:40 am

Heyyyy Smile I am sooo happy this is here! Very Happy
I am good hows you?
xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
נσαииα♥

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:00 am

YAAAY!
i can't wait untill the official one comes back, i've missed it so much!Sad
im good thanks:-)
& good good!<3
xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye♥GCgirls<3
Baby in Yellow
Baby in Yellow
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am

JOANNA AS IN:o JOANNAA;D
LOOL:L
Oh my. i've missed this so much it's unreal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/WeLoveOritse
נσαииα♥

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:08 am

YESS!! SKYEE!:-)
me tooo:')xox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye♥GCgirls<3
Baby in Yellow
Baby in Yellow
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:09 am

AHH MY GOD;D i've missed everyone so much! i hope everyone notices this forumm!Smile
we need to get all the girls back!
although it's gonna be hard:P haha!Smile
oh and not to forget, get the boys back too!Razz
EEP!;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/WeLoveOritse
LouiseTomlinson

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:15 am

joanna wrote:
YAAAY!
i can't wait untill the official one comes back, i've missed it so much!Sad
im good thanks:-)
& good good!<3
xxx

Same here Sad I really hope all the old forumers join this forum missed them sooo much
and good Smile
xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye♥GCgirls<3
Baby in Yellow
Baby in Yellow
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:20 am

Guyyss:-( i've gotta go, i've gotta go pack for my granny's tomorrow:(
going there till Monday!Sad
won't be on that means!:)xxx
loveyouall!:)xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/WeLoveOritse
LucccyJLS

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 20
Location : Liverpool

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:35 am

Helllloooo.. i don't really know how this works hahahaa:')♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JLSmony<3

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 20
Location : Basingstoke

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:37 am

I went on a hype because i saw a link for the foroum missed it so much! and so much has happend! How you all been chicks?xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca Marv Humes

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 22
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:40 am

joanna wrote:
its been a while:'(
whoever made this forum, you legend..
how are we all?
*hides face because i know that noone is going to reply*
<3 x
this forum i like topping everything of new website
im very good thanks you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayleeRo

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 21
Location : Norwich

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:54 am

Heeyy, no one really spoke to me on the old forum, soo Im hoping to make some friends this time lol Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca Marv Humes

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 22
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:56 am

JayleeRo wrote:
Heeyy, no one really spoke to me on the old forum, soo Im hoping to make some friends this time lol Razz
same here would love to make some more JLS friends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josie.

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:59 am

suppppppppp:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/josiebeer
JLSmony<3

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 20
Location : Basingstoke

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 am

josie. wrote:
suppppppppp:)



The Sky ;D sorry i always do that when someone says sup... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayleeRo

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 21
Location : Norwich

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:10 am

Becca Marv Humes wrote:
JayleeRo wrote:
Heeyy, no one really spoke to me on the old forum, soo Im hoping to make some friends this time lol Razz
same here would love to make some more JLS friends
Aww Smile Hopefully people will speak 2 us then lol Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca Marv Humes

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 22
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:13 am

JayleeRo wrote:
Becca Marv Humes wrote:
JayleeRo wrote:
Heeyy, no one really spoke to me on the old forum, soo Im hoping to make some friends this time lol Razz
same here would love to make some more JLS friends
Aww Smile Hopefully people will speak 2 us then lol Razz
i know if not we could always start talking he he Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LouiseTomlinson

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:43 am

Yooooo fellow JLSters how are we all today? Wink


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca Marv Humes

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 22
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:45 am

LouiselovesJLS wrote:
Yooooo fellow JLSters how are we all today? Wink


im good thanks you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LouiseTomlinson

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:10 am

Becca Marv Humes wrote:
LouiselovesJLS wrote:
Yooooo fellow JLSters how are we all today? Wink


im good thanks you

Good and good ta Smile
wubu2?
You on your October Holidays yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeckslovesJLS

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:34 am

hello everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBlueOne
Admin JLSter
Admin JLSter
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:38 am

Becca Marv Humes wrote:
JayleeRo wrote:
Becca Marv Humes wrote:
JayleeRo wrote:
Heeyy, no one really spoke to me on the old forum, soo Im hoping to make some friends this time lol Razz
same here would love to make some more JLS friends
Aww Smile Hopefully people will speak 2 us then lol Razz
i know if not we could always start talking he he Smile


I love meeting new JLSters online, so... Hello to you 2! How are yous? Very Happy xx

_________________
You only get one shot... So make it count!
Follow me on Twitter: @aMcFlyJLSter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/xJLSter
Becca Marv Humes

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 22
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:08 am

LouiselovesJLS wrote:
Becca Marv Humes wrote:
LouiselovesJLS wrote:
Yooooo fellow JLSters how are we all today? Wink


im good thanks you

Good and good ta Smile
wubu2?
You on your October Holidays yet?
you welcome Smile
not a lot assignments and listening to JLS of course he he lol
what about you?
not yet will be this time next week.
are you on you October Holidays yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca Marv Humes

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 22
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:09 am

TheBlueOne wrote:
Becca Marv Humes wrote:
JayleeRo wrote:
Becca Marv Humes wrote:
JayleeRo wrote:
Heeyy, no one really spoke to me on the old forum, soo Im hoping to make some friends this time lol Razz
same here would love to make some more JLS friends
Aww Smile Hopefully people will speak 2 us then lol Razz
i know if not we could always start talking he he Smile


I love meeting new JLSters online, so... Hello to you 2! How are yous? Very Happy xx
same here just making new friends and having a good old chat about JLS he he lol. And Hello Back to you sorry don't know you name Embarassed i good thanks you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYSS:-)   

Back to top Go down
 
HEY GUYSS:-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JLS Forum :: The Off - Topic :: Chat Place!-
Jump to: