This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:14 am

More Sarah More!:') x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:18 am

Sarah are you writing my potato?<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:30 am

back, sorry was in the shower;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:43 am

Ahhh Dont worry:L
You writing more? Please do babe(: xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:45 am

Yeaaaap;) i have a good idea I think;) well, as good as it can be coming from me:')<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:48 am

RECAP ♥

FortySix.
"He's gonna take her back." I muttered, a tear streaking down my face. The boys laughed, and J put a hand on my shoulder.
"Babe, he's not that stupid. Come on, we'll go find them."
We headed out, and walked down the lane. I gasped.
"Please tell me i'm not the only one who see's this." I whispered, my voice shaking. Three hands immediately grabbed my shoulder, saying that Ast was being stupid. He was kissing her. His head swiveled round when he heard us.
"SARAH!" he shouted, beginning to run towards me. Isobel just smiled smugly at me.
I turned on my heels and sprinted back to the house. I ran to Aston and I's bedroom, and lay on the bed, tears falling uncontrollably. I  heard someone come in. I'd forgotten to lock the door.
"Sarah look at me." Astons voice came softly. This made me sob harder.
"Sarah." he said, pain in his voice. He was crying too. I rolled over, looking at him.
"How could you-" I started, but tears got the better of me. Ast took my hand, but I let go angrily.
"Sarah I love you." he choked.
"What about her?" I whispered. He paused.
"Tell me you want me over her, tell me you need me. Please?" I murmured. He just looked at me, tears rolling down his face. I nodded.
"Okay. Right. Um, I'll just pack my bag, I'll get Marv to bring me to the airport." I stuttered, pushing Aston off me and standing up.
"What are you talking about?" he said, shaking his head.
"I'm not staying here." I cried.
"Your being stupid Sarah. This was supposed to be a good holiday, for your birthday. Our first holiday together together right?" he whispered, tears falling down his face as he flashed me my favorite smile.
"I'm being stupid? Aston, I'm not the one telling you I love you, then changing my mind. Aston, I thought it was different between us." I sobbed.
"It is different! It's just hard for me to see her now. I've just gotten over her!" he replied, placing a hand on my arm.
"So kissing her is the right way to go?" I retorted. A sob rippled through his body. I hated doing this to him, I honestly did. But I needed to know where he stood.
"I wasn't thinking!" he cried.
"Aston, I can't just be with you, knowing that you still love her. I can't just be the fill in. I need to know you want to be with me, not her." I sobbed. 
"I love you." he cried, desperately taking my hands and holding them to his chest. "My heart beats for you Sarah.I breath for you, I live for you, I love you. I need you. I can't live without you. So don't do this to me!" he said, banging my hands against his chest.
"What about her?" I whispered. He stopped as she walked in. I could feel the atmosphere change, he longed for her. And all three of us knew it.
Tears still falling, I reached to my neck and gently pulled off my beautiful gold necklace, that Ast had given me days before. Somehow, everything had changed from then. Aston looked at me, shaking his head.
"Don't do this to me. Don't," he sobbed. I choked back a sob and took his hand, opening it and placing the necklace in it. He sobbed, and tried to force it back into my hands while Isobel stood, smiling beside us.
"No!" Aston half shouted, half sobbed as I kissed his cheek, and turned away. I glanced back.
"I love you Aston."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:50 am

That parts awful:/<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:51 am

Love That Part! More Babe! More!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:53 am

Oh lalalal!:L xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:54 am

FortySeven.
Oritsé was ready to corner me ad I walked out the door. He trapped me in his arms and pulled me into a hug, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and sobbed into his shoulder.
"Babe, it's okay. Ssssh." he said, beginning to walk out the front door with me.
"Marv! I think she needs you now!" JB shouted. Marvin came running, and Reesh passed me to him. I buried my head in his t-shirt as he carried me into a deserted field beside where we stayed.
"Calm down babes. It's okay, I have you." Marv murmured in my ear, sitting down on a tree stump and me on his knee. He ran his fingers through my hair, murmuring soft words in my ear, trying to make me feel better. My head was buried in his neck as I tried to stop crying, I was clearly worrying him, and I didn't want to.
"Go away Ast. Your not what she needs now." Marvin said softy. I kept my head in his chest.
"I need to talk to her. We can't do this. I need her Marvin." Aston choked.
"Come on babes, you don't need her. You've got me." Isobel said, slyly sliding her arm through Astons and dragging him away. Marvin squeezed me.
"She's a bit of a bitch isn't she?" he said softly. I just buried my head deeper into his chest. My heart was breaking.
My phone buzzed.
[I'm sorry. I don't want to live without you. So please don't make me. I was stupid. Your right, I do love Isobel. I'm not going to lie to you. But i love you more. She has nothing on you, my beautiful girl. I can get over her. Just give me the chance x] 
Marvin read it over my shoulder.
"What are you going to do?" he asked softly, stroking my cheek with his thumb. I sighed.
"I'm going to let him go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:30 am

Gonna start again,pahahah!

Part 1.
I ran to my best friend's house, once again because of my boyfriend cheating on me, this is the third time! I am sick on this, everytime i am cheated on,played or something.I just give up on every guy on this planet apart from my dad and my best friend,Aston, he's so sweet, any girl would be lucky to have him! I know it sounds like i like Aston but i don't, only as a mate and thats all.
"Aston!" i shouted knocking on his door because he hadnt answered. I finally gave up and walked down his path when i heard the door open, i span around where Aston stood topless and rubbing his eyes like he had only just got out of bed...i think he had.
"Babe not again" he frowned seeing my teary eyes as i just nodded not being able to speak, he opened his arms for me as i walked straight into them. His hugs were the best! He pulled me inside and he just hugged me letting me cry into his chest.
"Shh babe its okay" He whispered rubbing his hand up my back to calm me down.
"This happens every time" i sighed.
"I know " he told me.
"maybe i should just give up on guys, i mean all my relationships have ended with me in tears, i am never going to find someone for me am i!" i cried.
"You will Luce i promise" He said but i didnt believe him.

Part 2?<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:30 am

NO SARAH DONT DO THAT! :L
More please babe. xxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:40 am

MORE MORE MOREEE! ;D

She has too, he loves Isobel;(;(Sad<3<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:44 am

Part 2.
"Thanks for this Ast, you always make me feel better" i smiled pulling out of the warm hug we were once in.
"Its fine babe, you are my favorite girl always have time for you" he winked tapping my nose.
"Shut up Ast, you loser!" i giggled pushing his hand away from me.
"Theres the Lucy i know" he grinned as i laughed.
"Cant get rid of me that easily!" I laughed as he hugged me.
"Eww Ast take a shower you smell!" i told him pushing him off me.
"I think i prefere the other Lucy" Aston sulked as i slapped his arm.
"You are so horrible to me!" i frowned.
"I'm sorry" he chuckled.
"You should be" i laughed sticking my tongue out at him.
"You wanna stay here tonight babe?" Aston asked.
"You sure?" i asked as he nodded.
"Course" He smiled.
"Then yes please dont fancy the streets tonight" i sighed looking out the window.
"I would never have you on the streets Luce, you know that" he told me.
"Well thats nice to know" i giggled hugging him again.
"But seriously Ast have a shower" I laughed.
"Fine" he sighed as i giggled.

Part 3?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:45 am

BUT THEY WERE SO GOOD TOGETHER!WAAAH! :'( :L xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:52 am

Part 3.

Aston went to have a shower as i told him too while i went to get some tea from Nandos for us. I drove to Nandos and went inside & ordered what we both wanted before waiting for it.
"Lucy.." Someone whispered as i turned around to my ex boyfriend,Carl i saw cheating a few hours again standing there. I just gave him a dirty look before turning the other way again.
"Please listen to me " He begged.
"No i dont want to" i spat as my order came, i payed and took it from them.
"Thanks" i smiled before walking out of the shop, Carl following.
"Just leave me alone!" i screamed at him.
"Let me explain please!"
"No! i dont want to here it Carl!" I said getting into my car and driving away, i saw him follow beind me in his car. I just went straight back to Aston's, in hope he was out of the shower.I climbed out of the car grabbing the Nandos and banging on the door.
"Lucy please.."
"No!" I shouted as Aston answered.
"Finally! I'm starving" Aston started before seeing Carl standing at the end of his path way and his face filled with anger.
"PISS OFF!" Aston shouted to Carl who looked startled.
"I just want to talk to Lucy" Carl spoke
"I dont wanna talk to you" I told him.
"Exactly, dont you think you have caused enough damage already!?" Aston shouted at him.
"Ast calm down, just go in and hopefully he will go away" i told him as he nodded, we both went into Aston's house and closed the door but Carl just sat outside as we ate our Nandos and watched T.V.

Part 4?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:54 am

More Sarahwara!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:59 am

Sorry, the iPod keeps freezing:/ I'll write more now, you have to toooooo! ;D
I love it by the way darlin'.

I hate writing that Ast doesn't love Sarah. I'm like nooooooooooo! Aston doesn't love me;( <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:08 am

FortyEight.
"Sarah, he's your best friend. And he loves you, that much is obvious. You mean everything. I don't want you to throw away something that means so much to you. To both of you." Marvin said softly. I shook my head.
"What am I supposed to do? Just ignore the fact he loves her?" I cried quietly. He sighed and rubbed my back.
"I'm not saying that. But I don't want you to ruin your relationship with him. I know he means so much to you."
"What d'you mean?"
"No matter what you say, or how hard you's try, this is gonna effect your friendship." he said truthfully. Another sob rose up my throat.
"No. I can't let this get between us. I need him Marv." I croaked. He nodded.
"Then you need to talk to him." he said firmly.
"I can't Marvin. I'm not ready to talk to him. Will you tell him that I will talk to him, but not yet?" I asked softly. He nodded. 
"I'll send the girls out. Love you." he said, jogging to the house. Soon, I was joined by Rochelle, the other two were busy. She comforted me for a while, and we talked.
"I know this is completely off topic, but have you got some pads to lend me? I forgot to lift some, and I haven't a clue what brand to buy in the shops here." she laughed. I laughed shakily and nodded. I did have some. 
I thought back. I packed them because I should have needed them. Last week.
"Rochelle." I muttered.. She smiled.
"Yeah?"
"My periods late."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:10 am

Part 4.

"Is he still out there?" I asked Aston who nodded.
"Unfortunatly" He sighed.
"Tell him to get lost" i giggled as he nodded opening the door.
"In a nice way!" i shouted before he said anything knowing what he is like.
"Please go away Carl, she doesnt wanna see or talk to you, you've hurt her so leave her alone, thank you" I heard Aston say before walking back inside.
"Nicely done" i smiled.
"Thank you" he grinned closing the door, i looked outside and Cark had gone.
"It worked!" i grinned as Aston smiled.
"Well you know" he winked as i hugged him, he slightly picked me off the floor spinning me round as i giggled.
"So Merrygold when you gonna get a girlfriend?" i asked as we sat back down.
"Dont know, dont want one" he shrugged.
"Oh come on dont lie to me, i know you miss getting some every night" i winked as he laughed.
"Well that i miss but theres someone i want but they dont want me" he sighed looking down.
"Oh I'm sure they do, tell me who and i will work my magic to find out" i winked as he chuckled.
"No dont worry, they dont" he laughed.
"Whatever Merrygold, any girl would be lucky to have you" I smiled.
"Even you?" he winked as i giggled.
"Ast i'm your best friend, i dont think of you like that" I told him as he laughed.
"Whatever" he winked as i shoved his shoulder.
"but im serious Ast get a girlfriend, you deserve one"
"You think so?"
"Yeah, you cant be lonely for the rest of your life"
"I can if i want"
"but i know you dont"
"True, i will when i know she is ready" He smiled as i nodded.
"Quickly before she gets taken" i winked.
"I dont think she will anytime soon"
"Is she that ugly?" i giggled.
"No she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen" He told me and looked like he was thinking about her.
"Alright dont go soppy on me" i laughed as he grinned.
"Well im sorry" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:11 am

OMG SARAH MORE NOW!:O xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:17 am

OMG NO. MORE OF YOURS!
Aston's such a wee cutie in yours;)<3<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:22 am

Part 5.
Ast & I spent the rest of the day hanging around and talking while watching T.V. , the day went quite quickly actually and it was now around 6 o clock.
"I should really get my stuff from my 'house'" i told Aston as he nodded.
"I'll come with you" he smiled.
"You sure?" i asked.
"Yes im not gonna let you face him on your own am i?" he asked as i shrugged.
"I guess not" i smiled as we got on our shoes and headed outside into Aston's car, it was now raining and quite cold. We arrived at the house i used to live in with Carl and walked straight inside where Carl sat on the sofa looking rough with a beer bottle in his hand.I felt guilt rush over me but he was in the wrong not me!
"I have um come to get my stuff" i said as Carl turned to look at me and tears pricked in his eyes.
"What? Please dont leave me Lucy.." he begged.
"I'm sorry Carl, I have been in some shit relationships and you have just added another one to that list, i dont know whether you will do it again!" i cried.
"But i wont, i love you.."
"Well you should have thought about that before jumping into bed with someone else!" i shouted going up the stairs, Aston followed me as we grabbed all my things into bags and took them downstairs.
"Goodbye Carl!" I said before walking out the door.
"Lucy...wait.." he shouted as i turned around.
"Give me one more chance? Please" He asked as i shook my head.
"No,I'm sorry" I answered before getting into Aston's car with him & he drived away to his house, where i will be staying from now on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:22 am

FortyNine.
She stared at me, her eyes wide.
"You've got to be kidding me?" she groaned, taking my hand as tears began to fall again.
"How late are you?" she asked, now concerned.
"A week and a bit." I answered stiffly.
"Have you been using protection?" she asked softly. I thought back.
"Yeah. I mean, most of the time.." I dragged off.
"No... This can't be happening." I moaned. Rochelle pulled me up.
"We're going to the shops, now." she said, dragging me to the house, grabbing her purse, but getting stopped in the door by Aston.
"Where are you's going?" he asked quietly.
"Chemist." Rochelle replied quickly. I kicked her.
"Why?" Aston inquired, trying to make eye contact with me. I glanced away.
"Um, womanly problems. You know what it's like."
He smiled slightly.
"Sarah has supplies," he laughed softly. Rochelle looked at me, alarmed.
"Um, I ran out." I stuttered. He nodded.
"Okay, well. I'm coming. I'm not giving up until we talk Sarah." he said, lifting his leather jacket. I rolled my eyes.
"Your not coming Aston." I said bluntly. His eyes filled up.
"Why are you making this so hard?" he whispered. The pain in his eyes twisted inside me.
"We have to go." I said, running out the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:24 am

Awwwh please Aston.
You need to forgive him! (:
Now writing more xxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content