This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:49 am

part 2
over the next two weeks it was all the students could talk about the time seem to fly by, before i new it it was the day of the trip, i had all the consent letters back and we were getting on the coach on our way to the concert, it was a longish drive there and every one was excited, as we pulled up in the car park i stood up and gave my speech about being well behaved and not walking off, we all left the coach and made our way inside the arena, we all took our seats at the front row and waited till the lights went dim, the support act came on and the there was silence as the music started, the curtain dropped and the noise was mad, every one was screaming and shouting including my student then there they were on the stage singing i could see every one singing along with the songs and dancing, as the four of them were waving and blowing kisses to people, then that's were it happened, i looked up and saw this guy standing on the stage looking at me with a smile that could melt butter and you heart, as i smiled back he blew a kiss my way then walked to the other part of the stage as the student next to me and nudge me "wow miss aston just blew you a kiss|" she said as i nodded and smiled to my self, though out the show i would catch his eyes and see that smile which was melting my heart, as i thought to my self "i dint no this guy so why is he making me feel like this" i just kept thinking it to me every time i caught him looking at me, soon enough the show came to an end as they sang there last song and i got one last look from this guy and a smile not like before, then the lights went out and the main lights come up and every one started to make there way out of the building, but me and my students started to make our way up to the VIP lounge where we were told to wait there was food and drinks on the table "help yourself" said the lady as the students dived in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:55 am

More please :p xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:57 am

Aston'sCinderella![: wrote:
More please :p xxx

And some thing from you too please x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:08 am

Part One.
I'm Lucy and im 21 years old, living in London with my 3 best mates....Lauren,Caitlin and Kim who are also my band mates. Yes we are in a famous girl band called Harmony, only been going for around a year but loving it! It was always my dream before and still is now. Anways enough with that stuff on with my story....
"Luce you know what time we are due on?" Kim asked walking into my dressing room where i was mucking about with my boy best friend,Aston. He was in the band JLS with three of my other best friends Marvin,JB and Oritse.
"Guys will you stop messing around,Luce we have a show to do!" Kim giggled making us grin cheekily. Aston and i were the youngest and always messing around together with the others moaning at us all the time!
"What they doing now baby?" Oritse asked coming behind Kim wrapping his arms around her waist, they were together and have been for a few months.
"Messing around as usual!" Kim told him as he chuckled.
"You look cute when you are mad!" He winked as she giggled before he kissed her.
"Someone get me a bucket i think i am gonna hurl!" i said pretending to be sick as Aston joined in with me.
"Well sorry!" Kim laughed before rolling her eyes.
"Such a grandma!" Aston chuckled..
"Agreed!" I giggled hig fiving Aston as we got up.
"Now down to the stage with you for soundcheck!" Kim said hitting my bum with her bag.
"Ouch!" i frowned rubbing my bum as Aston laughed.
"Man up!" he laughed hitting my arm.
"Shut up, im a girl!"
"Pfff yeah right!" he laughed as i chased him down the hall to the stage.We were great mates.....yeah mates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:20 am

part 3
The door opened and a lady stood there as the room went silent, the boys will be up here soon to greet you all she said, then she turn't and shut the door, my students were still demolishing all the food, the door opened and there was JLS and all my students stopped in there tracks swolled there food, as the boys came into the room hello there said the tall guy, "hi" all the students said, i had never seen them so quite as i was smirking, the boys came in and were talking to the students, i was sat on on a chair away from it all as it was the students evening to enjoy, all the students were chatting to all the guys laughing, then he appeared, with a drink in both hands, "you look like your running low" he said as i looked up to see the guys in front of me, urm thanks i said as he handed me a drink, "how comes your not up here chatting with us all" he asked looking a bit confused, " its a reward for my students" i reply, i don't want to get in there way its there reward for doing well, as he nodded, "im aston|" he said as he put out his hand, joanne i said as we shock hands, so your the teacher he asked as i nodded, wow you don't look old enough to teach he said as i smiled
Thanks i said, "so did you enjoy the concert" he asked as i nodded, yeah it was good i replied, as a smile appeared on his face, good im glad, i saw you in the crowed and wanted to make sure that you enjoyed it as that is our aim he said as i smirked, sorry i said but that sounds so corny as he laughed, yeah i no but it the first thing that came in to my mind, so you teach the students that have been kicked out of school that must be a challenge he said, as i looked at my students talking and giggling, "no, its a challenge but that what i enjoy about it" i said, they just need to have there mind focused on the subject and then that's it they are learning, beside i did work in a school for a few years even though it was good i wanted more of a challenge and i got thaty with this job, as we were standing there chatting two of my students came over "hi miss" they said sheepishly, as i looked at them then at aston, i could tell it was him they wanted to talk to not me as i smiled and moved my hand towards him, he's all yours i said with a smile on my face, "i haven't finished talking to you he said" as he winked and walked with the girls.

More????

And more from you astons cinderella xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:23 am

Part Two.
"AST!" i screamed jumping on his back as we reached the stage.
"Sorry babe!" he smiled kissing my cheek as i frowned.
"You two are so cute! Get together already!" Lauren shouted from the chairs in the audience.
"With him? ew" i giggled jumping off his back.
"I'm boyfriend material actually!" Aston chuckled.
"Pff yeah right!" I giggled getting microphones attatched to me.
"I can be very romantic!" He told me.
"I'll believe it when i see it!" I winked before talking to backstage people and paying no attention to Aston for now.
Aston's Point of View.
Wow she was stunning but also my best friend. I cant hide my feelings for her much longer, i need to tell her soon.
"Come on Ast off the stage!" Marvin called as i nodded walking off so the girls could do their thing, i went down the steps and sat with the boys in the audience and watched them sing. Lucy sang perfectly, every note great. We have been friends for a while now so i should be able to tell her anything right? right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:30 am

part 4

The time had flyed and we were asked to leave as it was getting late," right you lot come the coach is waiting down stairs get your stuff and make your way to the coach" i said in my loudest but most politest voice, as not wanting to sound to mean, as the students were collecting there belonging and saying good bye to the guys i did a final sweep of the room to make sure they had every thing, i was walking out of the door when some one grabbed my arm, i turnt round to see aston standing there with that heart melting smile, " i just wanted to give you this" he said handing me a peace of paper, don't open it till you get home he said, which confused me but i had to get down stairs to the students before they ran riot, ok i said as i smiled and walked away, i could feel his eye watching me, i wanted to turn back and look but i didn't, we were all on the coach ready to leave as it was a bit of a journey back to the school to drop the kids off, i put the paper in to my bag and spent the journey asking all the students if they had a good time and enjoyed them self, there was such a nice buzz from every one, we soon arrived back with all the parents waiting to collect their children, i checked the coach and then made my way to my car, i was shattered it had been such a long day and couldn't wait to get home and chill, soon enough i was out side my front door,, i opened it " hi Lizzy, im home" i shouted to my flatmate, "hi" i herd her call back as she came flying down the stairs, "well???" she said excited what was it like did you meet them were they nice, hold on girl one question at a time i said, yes it was good i meet them briefly as it was meant for the students, even though one of them did keep winking at me during the show and gave me a peace of paper as i was leaving, i went over to my bag to look for it, as i stood there opening i could feel Lizzy behind me trying to read over my shoulder " hi joanne, i was glad to have meet you today and enjoyed talking to you even if it was just for a short while, but i would like to get to know you better and would like to take you out for a meal, here is my number, i look forward to hearing from you, your boy in blue A xxxx

More???
What do you think of it so far?

loving your story aston's cinderella, more plz xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:18 am

More of your story please :p
Love your story loads.
& Thank you!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:21 am

part 5
lizzy started jumping around screaming "oh my god, oh my god" she kept saying i cant believe it Aston Merrygold has just asked you out on a date, are you going to go, you have to go she said, well shouted at me really, i looked at her, i don't know yet, i don't know him, besides he's a bit young for me i said, as she pushed, are you mad the cutest guy around right now has just asked you out and your not sure, i should slap you right here right now she said as i laughed, im not sure ill have a think on it, i said, right well im off to bed as im shattered, i said making my way up stairs, im jumping in the shower i shouted down i grabbed my stuff and went to the bathroom, i didn't what i need to do, dried my self wrapped a towel round me and walked back to my room, as i was throwing on my night clothes, my phone beeped, i picked it up and opened the message, it was from a number i didn't know, " hi joanne, im so glad you agreed to meet up, im really looking forward to it shall we say tomorrow saturday i no a lovely restaurant ill pick you up about 8ish, see you then ast x
LIZZY i shouted as she walked into my room with the biggest smile i have ever seen, what did you do, i told him you would love to meet up and get to know him, and you are going, its about time you got over marcus, he's got over you with that bimbo, beside you never know you might have a good time, she said smiling and walking out the room, as i lookede at the message again, what have i got to lose i thought to my self,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:29 am

Love them both;) sorry haven't been on;L
AND OMG YES! JLS FOLLOWED ME AND RANG ME! ;OOOO<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarah_Merrygold

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:31 am

Saraah. wrote:
Love them both;) sorry haven't been on;L
AND OMG YES! JLS FOLLOWED ME AND RANG ME! ;OOOO<3

Sarah You Lucky Sod Wink xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:57 am

i agree, so lucky, am well envious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:57 am

any one on line, and want more of my story???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:59 am

I'm on;) more please.. x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:11 am

part 5
lizzy started jumping around screaming "oh my god, oh my god" she kept saying i cant believe it Aston Merrygold has just asked you out on a date, are you going to go, you have to go she said, well shouted at me really, i looked at her, i don't know yet, i don't know him, besides he's a bit young for me i said, as she pushed, are you mad the cutest guy around right now has just asked you out and your not sure, i should slap you right here right now she said as i laughed, im not sure ill have a think on it, i said, right well im off to bed as im shattered, i said making my way up stairs, im jumping in the shower i shouted down i grabbed my stuff and went to the bathroom, i didn't what i need to do, dried my self wrapped a towel round me and walked back to my room, as i was throwing on my night clothes, my phone beeped, i picked it up and opened the message, it was from a number i didn't know, " hi joanne, im so glad you agreed to meet up, im really looking forward to it shall we say tomorrow saturday i no a lovely restaurant ill pick you up about 8ish, see you then ast x
LIZZY i shouted as she walked into my room with the biggest smile i have ever seen, what did you do, i told him you would love to meet up and get to know him, and you are going, its about time you got over marcus, he's got over you with that bimbo, beside you never know you might have a good time, she said smiling and walking out the room, as i lookede at the message again, what have i got to lose i thought to my self,

more????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:55 am

More pleaasee.
How old are you in this story? <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:56 am

SARAH YOU ARE SOOO LUCKY!:O
I TRIED SO HARD FOR THEM TO FOLLOW AND RING ME :'(
SO HAPPY FOR YOU BABY!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 am

im 26 in the story

are yo going to write more, please i love your story xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laaureen:)

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:34 am

Hi I'm new here but I've been reading your stories and i love them and keep going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:45 am

hi lauren welcome

are you going to be posting stories as well xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:48 am

tink79 wrote:
hi lauren welcome

are you going to be posting stories as well xxx

yeah i will when i get my laptop fixed and all that but for now i think i just gonna read
and comment x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:49 am

kool i look forward to reading then when you post xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:54 am

part 6
Saturday morning came around, i woke up and thought i have a lot to do to day before 8pm, i walked into Lizzys room "OI GET UP" I shouted come on you need to help me get ready for this date you told him i would go on, so come on, we need to go shopping and i need to go to the beauty salon as well, i jumped in the shower as i herd lizzy coming to, i got out as she got in, we were ready to leave, we made our way to the shops to buy a new outfit, i must have tried on most of the shop but nothing looked or felt right, it was the last outfit, and it was perfect, it was a black dress that came to my knees, it was v shaped at my back right down to my lower back which showed off my tattoo, and hugged my figure in all the right places, as i walked out the dressing room lizzy''s mouth fell open, OMG she shouted that's it that's the outfit, its perfect for you, i got changed and paid for the dress we walked to the beauty salon, and managed to get squeezed in for some treatment, when we were finished we made out way back home it was 6pm, i jumped in the bath, did what i had to do got out dried, creamedc and did my make up as didnt want to get any thing down my dress, i went for smoky eyes as that bring out the blue in my eyes, i slipped the dress on when there was a knock on my door, only me girl Lizzy said walking in with two glasses of drinks, dutch courage i said smilling, as she nodded, you look amazing said lizzy, i did my hair and we were sitting there drinking the drink when the door bell went, i felt the butterflys start in my stomach, as lizzy looked at me, no you dont she said as she went to get the door " oh hi, im Lizzy joanne's lflatmate, come in please" i sat in my room thinking that i had made a mistake i wasnt ready to see anyone, just then lizzy came and smiled |"he looks hot girl" she said as she grabbed my arm and yanked me up from the bed forcing me out the room, i walked down the stairs to where aston was standing "wow babe you look amazing" he said as i could see he eyes looking all over my body,, " thanks, you dont look to bad yourself" i said, you ready he said as he opened the door, nice to have meet you lizzy he said as she waved i turn' to look at her she winked and blew me a kiss have fun she said, i closed the door and we headed for the car parcked out side, a dark blue sports car.

more???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:18 am

More please.
I'm seriously depressed at the fact no one comes on:/
Back to top Go down
View user profile