This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Oritse Williams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Becca Marv Humes

PostSubject: Oritse Williams   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:53 am

What do you love about Oritse Williams the most? I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayleeRo

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:57 am

He just seems soo sweet, he's amazing at singing, he's funny, he raised awareness 2 soo many more people about M.S and he's gawjuss!! Wait, Woz it supposed 2 be just one thing?? P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca Marv Humes

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:59 am

JayleeRo wrote:
He just seems soo sweet, he's amazing at singing, he's funny, he raised awareness 2 soo many more people about M.S and he's gawjuss!! Wait, Woz it supposed 2 be just one thing?? P
he certainly is. he make me laugh soo much as well with his #swag nope as many things as you want
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarah_Merrygold

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:03 am

What Do I Love Most About Oritse Williams?
Well Where Do I Start?...

Reesh Is Just So Adorable. The Fact That He's So Determined To Make Something Of His Life Is Incredible. I Love The Fact The Unlike Most Boys He Isnt Afraid To Show His True Feelings And Emotions. His Voice Is So Unique And Sweet. He's Beautiful. He Dosent Let Any Negative Comments Affect His Life In Anyway. His Determination To Find A Cure For MS Is Beyond Amazing, Not Many People Would Do That But Oritse? He's That One In A Million Doing It And Trying To Find A Cure. He's Such A Role Model, Not Just To Me But Many People.♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca Marv Humes

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:06 am

Zarah_Merrygold wrote:

Reesh Is Just So Adorable. The Fact That He's So Determined To Make Something Of His Life Is Incredible. I Love The Fact The Unlike Most Boys He Isnt Afraid To Show His True Feelings And Emotions. His Voice Is So Unique And Sweet. He's Beautiful. He Dosent Let Any Negative Comments Affect His Life In Anyway. His Determination To Find A Cure For MS Is Beyond Amazing, Not Many People Would Do That But Oritse? He's That One In A Million Doing It And Trying To Find A Cure. He's Such A Role Model, Not Just To Me But Many People.♥
I agree again with you. he is just determined to everything to help make his mum get better in any possible way. and he is an inspiration to you us JLSters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayleeRo

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:40 am

Zarah_Merrygold wrote:

Reesh Is Just So Adorable. The Fact That He's So Determined To Make Something Of His Life Is Incredible. I Love The Fact The Unlike Most Boys He Isnt Afraid To Show His True Feelings And Emotions. His Voice Is So Unique And Sweet. He's Beautiful. He Dosent Let Any Negative Comments Affect His Life In Anyway. His Determination To Find A Cure For MS Is Beyond Amazing, Not Many People Would Do That But Oritse? He's That One In A Million Doing It And Trying To Find A Cure. He's Such A Role Model, Not Just To Me But Many People.♥️
Aww I completely agree with this, especially everything with his mum and M.S, I would luv it if a cure could be found, Im soo happy he tries to find that cure Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca Marv Humes

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:42 am

JayleeRo wrote:
Zarah_Merrygold wrote:

Reesh Is Just So Adorable. The Fact That He's So Determined To Make Something Of His Life Is Incredible. I Love The Fact The Unlike Most Boys He Isnt Afraid To Show His True Feelings And Emotions. His Voice Is So Unique And Sweet. He's Beautiful. He Dosent Let Any Negative Comments Affect His Life In Anyway. His Determination To Find A Cure For MS Is Beyond Amazing, Not Many People Would Do That But Oritse? He's That One In A Million Doing It And Trying To Find A Cure. He's Such A Role Model, Not Just To Me But Many People.♥️
Aww I completely agree with this, especially everything with his mum and M.S, I would luv it if a cure could be found, Im soo happy he tries to find that cure Smile
with Reesh trying to find a cure for MS makes me want to do a charitable event for MS but don't know when and don't know if they would do a Swimming event for MS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayleeRo

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Becca Marv Humes wrote:
JayleeRo wrote:
Zarah_Merrygold wrote:

with Reesh trying to find a cure for MS makes me want to do a charitable event for MS but don't know when and don't know if they would do a Swimming event for MS
Yeah, I'd like to raise some money for the M.S society as well, it would mean soo much to me and my mum Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca Marv Humes

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:59 am

JayleeRo wrote:
Becca Marv Humes wrote:
JayleeRo wrote:
Zarah_Merrygold wrote:

Yeah, I'd like to raise some money for the M.S society as well, it would mean soo much to me and my mum Smile
awwww bless ya i have always loved doing charity work swam the English Channel when i was 9 but in a swimming pool for spinal injuries a charity called Aspire. x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christie_JLSterforlife

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:37 am

the fact that he is the one that created JLS ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca Marv Humes

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:57 am

Christie_JLSterforlife wrote:
the fact that he is the one that created JLS ♥
awwww bless ya he is an inspiration
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GraceyLovesJls

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:32 am

Zarah_Merrygold wrote:

Agree With You So Much Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayleeRo

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:36 am

Becca Marv Humes wrote:
JayleeRo wrote:
Becca Marv Humes wrote:
JayleeRo wrote:
Zarah_Merrygold wrote:

awwww bless ya i have always loved doing charity work swam the English Channel when i was 9 but in a swimming pool for spinal injuries a charity called Aspire. x
Aww thats soo sweet, the nicest people in the world are the people who are charitable Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca Marv Humes

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:17 pm

JayleeRo wrote:
Becca Marv Humes wrote:
JayleeRo wrote:
Becca Marv Humes wrote:
JayleeRo wrote:
Zarah_Merrygold wrote:

Aww thats soo sweet, the nicest people in the world are the people who are charitable Smile
Awwwww thanks Smile awwwww bless Smile i agree i had the urge last night to just get in a swimming pool do something for charity i get that oftern x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye♥GCgirls<3
Baby in Yellow
Baby in Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:42 am

Oh my goodness, i could go on forever!

What he's done for his family is incredible, being my there side every day since he was little, coping as he did must have been so hard! and to me that's just amazing. He's a massive inspiration to many people<3 He's such a nice down to earth guy, his passion for music is so cute, he's so talented, singing, guitar everything<3 he's my world<3

iloveyoubaby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/WeLoveOritse
Skye♥GCgirls<3
Baby in Yellow
Baby in Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:44 am

Zarah_Merrygold wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/WeLoveOritse
Kimmi♥Oritse
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:03 pm

SkyeLovesOritse wrote:
Zarah_Merrygold wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca Marv Humes

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:12 am

RedGirl♥ wrote:
Oh my goodness, i could go on forever!

What he's done for his family is incredible, being my there side every day since he was little, coping as he did must have been so hard! and to me that's just amazing. He's a massive inspiration to many people<3 He's such a nice down to earth guy, his passion for music is so cute, he's so talented, singing, guitar everything<3 he's my world<3

iloveyoubaby.

i agree with you i can not disagree he is an inspiration.
sorry haven't been on in a while been bbusy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Oritse Williams   Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:39 am

He is a fudging legend.
End of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca Marv Humes