This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Aston on Children In Need and CIN Rocks Manchester

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrsJLS4eva

PostSubject: Aston on Children In Need and CIN Rocks Manchester   Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:20 am

In my opinion all of the boys, as usual, were amazing like in any other performance they do!
But being a MerrygoldLover, Aston stood out the most for me! I loved what he was wearing on both nights and the fact that you could see all of his tattoos! His voice, as usual, was perfect and astonishingly mezmerising! Not to ention how sexy and flawless his Backflip was on CIN Rocks Manchester! Gosh that made me soooooo happy! Love JLS, forever and ever! xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/MrsJLS4eva
sophiemerrygold
Still a Baby

PostSubject: Re: Aston on Children In Need and CIN Rocks Manchester   Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:34 am

MrsJLS4eva wrote:
In my opinion all of the boys, as usual, were amazing like in any other performance they do!
But being a MerrygoldLover, Aston stood out the most for me! I loved what he was wearing on both nights and the fact that you could see all of his tattoos! His voice, as usual, was perfect and astonishingly mezmerising! Not to ention how sexy and flawless his Backflip was on CIN Rocks Manchester! Gosh that made me soooooo happy! Love JLS, forever and ever! xxxx

couldn't of put it better myself :') x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsJLS4eva

PostSubject: Re: Aston on Children In Need and CIN Rocks Manchester   Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:39 am

^^^^ wheyy! lol xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/MrsJLS4eva
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aston on Children In Need and CIN Rocks Manchester   

Back to top Go down

Aston on Children In Need and CIN Rocks Manchester
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1