This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
laaureen:)

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:49 am

no it aint iit's really good x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:54 am

Thanks babe;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:06 am

I'll repost for you Caitlin;)<3

One.
I slammed the front door, walking into the winter frost, the cruel blast of the wind immediately stinging my face. I rubbed my arms, and blew into my hands, pulling my thin knitted cardigan closed tighter, trying to create myself some body heat. My teeth began to chatter. 
Great, I thought. I had just picked the best time to go out.
I began to regret my decision of coming out, so I fumbled in my bag for my keys. No luck. I groaned. Marvin wouldn't be home for ages, he was at work. I pulled my phone from my bag, my knee's beginning to quiver.
{Locked myself outside like the idiot I am. I honestly thought you went for girls that actually had brains. Bad choice with me! I'll head round to Lucy's house or something. Just give me a text when your home.xoxo}
I quickly typed in Marvin's number, and sent the message, some message or other popping up onto my screen. I shook my head and exited off it. Blackberry's never failed to confuse me. 
I loved the winter, absolutely loved it. Not as much as the summer, but I still loved it. I always found that everything was so simple in winter, so beautiful. I loved the idea of wrapping up in lots of layers, lighting the fire and cuddling up with the one you loved. A smile crept onto my face as I pulled my grey hat down over my ears. I hadn't had much luck with men, at all. They always seemed to find one way or another to break my heart. But Marvin was different. The kindest man I'd ever met in my life. Maybe this winter would bring something good for Marvin and I. After all the men I'd had to put up with, I think I deserved it.

Two.
I continued down the deserted road, concentrating on not loosing my balance and slipping on the icy road. Last night, Marvin and I had came out and tried to walk down this road. I'd grabbed onto him and not let go, and both of us landed on our bums, laughing. I smiled at the memory. It was about a ten minute walk to Lucy's house, but I didn't mind walking. Gave me a chance to think about things. My mind, slowly but surely drifted back to Aston. My best friend, or so I thought. I thought he was the perfect boyfriend, what couldn't go right? We were best friends, we'd known each other basically all our lives. I never thought Aston would be the one to shatter my heart. After all, he promised he'd never hurt me. But he tore me apart. Marvin found me, I'd just left Aston's after coming home to find him with someone else, one of my best friends for that matter. But I knew what it was like to be charmed by Aston. When you were with him, nothing else mattered. I had just walked, I don't know how long for, the tears were blurring my eyes. It had been dark, and guys kept wolf whistling at me. But it didn't bother me, my heart was broken. Marvin had been looking for me, and as soon as he saw me, swept me into his arms and carried me back to his house. Tearfully, I'd told him what happened. Marvin was Aston's best friend, apart from me. He comforted me, and let me stay with him. He'd slept with his strong arms wrapped around me, keeping me safe. Something felt right about it, it felt like we'd been doing this for years. I suppose I did have something to thank Aston for. He brought me Marvin.

Three.
I got to Lucy's street, and trekked up the big hill to her and JB's house. It worked out quite well for us, relationship wise. There were eight of us, four girls and four boys. Each of us was with another, Marvin and I, JB and Lucy, Kim and Oritsé, and Aston and Kirsten. It made things easier for us, like none of us could get left out. 
I reached Lucy's door, and knocked softly three times, the way I always knocked.
"Sarah's here!" I heard her shout, before the door creaked open. Lucy pulled me into a hug, and shivered as a draft came in the door.
"Come in, you must be freezing!" Lucy smiled warmly, taking me in and closing the door. She put her hand on my cheek.
"Your so cold. Why didn't you drive?" she asked as we walked into the kitchen. Kirsten was sitting with Kim, curled up on the sofa with the TV on.
"I locked myself out. And to make things worse, I forgot my car keys." I said with a laugh. Lucy chuckled.
"That wasn't very smart of you. Here, take this," she said, and thrust a warm mug of cocoa into my hands. I wrapped my fingers around it, trying to heat them up.
"Thank you." I said softly, and sat down on the sofa beside Kim and Kirsten.
"Kirsten has something to tell you two." Kim said with a grin. I smiled and nodded as Lucy sat down.
"What?" both of us asked in unison.
"I think Aston's going to propose!" she said, a smile lighting up her face, her eyes glowing. Jealousy swept through me as I forced a smile. He was proposing to her this soon after we broke up? I shook the thought out of my head. I didn't know how long they'd been seeing each other when I was with Aston. And I was genuinely pleased for Kirsten.
"Really? How do you know?" I asked, getting quite excited.
"I found a receipt from Tiffany's." Kirsten said, as Lucy bounced up and down.
"Oh my days, I can't wait!" Lucy squealed. I laughed.
"Are you's doing anything special soon?" I asked.
"Well, we're going into London tomorrow night. He said it's a surprise.." she trailed off, realizing what this meant. We all squealed.
"We have to go shopping." Kim said, any excuse to spend money. We all nodded eagerly. 
"Tomorrow though. Let's just stay here for now." Kirsten said smiling.

Four.
After a few hours of talking, and crazily planning Kirsten's wedding, my blackberry vibrated and flashed green. Marvin.
{Only got reading you message there. That's us out of the studio now, are you still at Lucy's? I'll come and pick you up. I have something to tell you, but I'll tell you when I see you my love.xoxo}
{I'm at Lucy's, yeah. I'll see you soon honey.xoxoxo}
I quickly hit the send message and continued to talk.
"-he's so romantic." Kirsten said, finishing a sentence. I smiled, remembering the many romantic things Aston had done for me. Candle-lit dinners in the park, surprising me with gifts out of no where and just telling me he loved me, any chance he got. His smile was enough to make anyone fall in love. There were three quiet knocks at the door, and a smile spread across my face. Marvin.
Lucy ran to answer it, and hugged Marvin. He was her big brother, and she absolutely adored him and him her.
"Hello Luce." he said with a smile, squeezing her tight. He gave a friendly nod to Kim and Kirsten, but they weren't having any of it. They jumped up, and pulled him into a hug.
"Oh, hello you two." Marvin chuckled as they let go of him. I stood there, waiting for him to say something. A loving smile spread across his face as his eyes met mine.
"Baby." he said softly, and walked towards me, lifting me into his arms and kissing me passionately. It was only when Lucy coughed that I pulled away, blushing violently. But Marvin just grinned.
"I'm afraid I'm going to love you's and leave you's, as I'm going to have to bring this one home. Do any of you need a lift?" Marvin asked, pushing his fingers through mine. They shook their heads.
"They're staying tonight. Sarah, do you want to stay?" Lucy asked, smiling at me. I looked at Marvin, then back to them.
"I think I'll go home with Marvin. I haven't seen him today." I replied. They smiled.
"See you soon!" they called as Marvin and I left. Before we got into the car, Marvin abruptly pulled me close to him and pressed his lips against mine, making my knee's go weak. He wrapped his arms around my waist, realizing that I wasn't going to be able to stand much longer by myself. After a few minutes, he pulled away, a beautiful smile on his face.
"I love how I can make that happen to you." he said fondly as I staggered trying to get my balance again. I blushed and opened the passenger door of his car.

Five.
"How was the studio?" I asked as we approached our house. Marvin turned and smiled.
"It was great. Got some good songs written." he said, scrunching his face up cutely as he tried to reverse into our awkwardly set out driveway.
"What did you have to tell me then?" I asked, undoing my seatbelt and climbing out of the car.
"Hold on there a second babe." Marvin shouted across the car, and carefully walked around the car as I held onto the door for dear life. He wrapped his arms around me and we made our way to the door, slipping, sliding and laughing.
"I'll tell you in a minute." he said, pointing me towards the living room and hopping up the stairs two at a time. I pushed the door of the living room open and curled up on the cream sofa, searching for the remote. I found it, and switched on comedy central. Friends was on as usual.
"Marv, what are you doing?" I shouted, but heard him bounding down the stairs.
"Sorry." he said as he walked in the door, carrying a few bags. I raised my eyebrow at him.
"I got you these." he said with a sweet smile. I planted a kiss on his lips as he sat beside me, handing me the bags.
"You didn't have to." I murmured, stroking behind his ear. He grinned.
"I felt bad because Aston's spending so much money-" he started, but stopped. "I haven't told you yet have I?"
I shook my head.
"Aston's going to propose to Kirsten." he said, a smile flashing across his face. I grinned.
"Really? She's guessed it!" 
"Aw, that's kind of bad. The element of surprise is the best part."
I giggled.
"And you know this how?" I asked. He blushed.
"I'm just saying." he muttered, and pulled open the first bag.
"Go on, look." he smiled. I closed my eyes and reached into the first bag, pulling out something soft. Opening my eyes, I saw the dress I'd wanted. I was going to buy it so many times, but didn't think I could pull it off. My face lit up. It was black, and quite tight at the top, but puffed out a little at the waist. I put my arms around Marvin and kissed him.
"Look at the rest of them quickly, I want to do something." he said. I began to ask what he wanted to do, but he silence me with a finger. I laughed and reached back into the bag, this time pulling out a pair of black heels. Another good thing about Marvin. He had amazing taste. I leant in to kiss him, but he laughed and pointed at the last two bags.
"Hurry hurry hurry." he muttered like an impatient child. The smallest one was a golden necklace, a plain gold chain with a gold heart on it. I smiled, lost for words. Marvin took it from my hands and fastened it around my neck, shivers running down my spine as his fingers brushed my shoulder. He  winked, and grabbed the last small bag, and pulled out a black velvet box with the most beautiful ring in it and took my hands. My jaw dropped.
"Before you say anything, I'm not proposing." he said with a smile. I giggled.
"This ring represents the promise I want to make you if you'll accept it."
I nodded.
"I promise that I'll be true to you, til the day I die, that I'll love you forever. This ring represents that one day, when we're ready, you'll do me the amazing honor of marrying me. I'm never going to love anyone else, your the one for me. Will you accept my promise?" he asked, his deep brown eyes nervous. I nodded immediately.
"Yes, yes YES!" I said, kissing him. He grinned and slipped the ring onto my finger.
"Thank you my love."

Six. 
"Was that what you meant when you said you wanted to do something?" I asked, twirling the ring around on my finger. I honestly couldn't love Marvin more. He shrugged.
"Partly." he murmured, twisting a bit on my long blonde hair in his fingers.
"What was the rest of it?" I asked, turning and looking at him. He smiled.
"I can't tell you, but I can show you." he said softly, and leaned across and kissed me, one of those kisses that made my heart stop beating. His lips moved with mine, and his muscular arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me up into his arms and quickly paced out of the room. When we reached the top of the stairs, I crushed my lips against Marvin's, kissing him passionately. He let out a groan before setting me down on the top of the stairs.
"Marv-" I giggled, but he kissed me.
"I need you now. I don't think I'll make it to the bedroom." he said softly, and climbed on top of me.
"As romantic and sexy as that was, I really think we should go to the bedroom. This'll make it awkward if anyone decides to walk up our stairs ever again." I laughed. Marvin groaned again.
"Just for you." he muttered, picking me up and dashing into our bedroom and setting me on the bed.
Without saying another word, Marvin crawled on top of me and pulled my hair out of my face, kissing me hard. 
Soon, both of us were naked, and our bodies twisted together as we began a night of never-ending passion.

Seven.
I woke up, my eyes dreary as the cold winter sun beamed through the window on Marvin and I's cloth-less bodies. I rubbed my eyes and turned to Marvin, who was slowly waking up.
"Morning sweetheart." he mumbled, shielding his eyes from the sun. I got up quickly and closed the curtains, wrapping part of the duvet around me. 
"You don't need to cover yourself from me, beautiful." Marvin said softly as I lay back down beside him, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I know." I murmured, my eyes fastening on his plump lips.
"Good." he whispered, and pressed those lips against mine.
"Are we really going to do this again?" I asked with a laugh. His eyes glowed.
"I don't see why not."
---------------------------------------------
I lay beside Marvin, completely exhausted for the second time. His toned chest was rising fast, and his eyes were closed, as if trying to keep us at this moment forever. I ran my finger down his chest, sweat glistening on it. His lips turned up into a smile and his eyes opened slowly.
"I'm supposed to be going shopping." I groaned, beginning to pull myself out of my all too attractive bed, and away from my all to attractive boyfriend. Marvin grabbed my shoulder.
"Stay." he pleaded. "We'll spend the day together."
How could I resist?

Eight.
"Get some clothes on." Marvin said quietly, then looked annoyed at himself. "Never thought I'd tell you to do that." 
I laughed and sat up, the duvet wrapped around me.
"Throw me some underwear will you?" I asked, not wanting to get up with no clothes on. He raised an eyebrow at me.
"No I won't. Come up and get them." he instructed, a smile on his face. I blushed.
"Please don't." I muttered. Marvin saw he was in he wrong and leant over me, his lips close to mine.
"I can't even begin to imagine why your insecure. Your the most beautiful girl in the world. I promise I'll make you see that one day." he said sweetly, kissing me. I smiled.
"Until then, just throw me the underwear."
When I'd put my underwear on, I got up and began rooting through my wardrobe, trying to find something warm to wear. The forecast was terrible for today, and I could see the ice laying thick on the road. On the bright side, it had a beautiful sparkle to it. I found my knitted grey cardigan and black jeans, with a plain top for underneath. I pulled out my grey military boots with fur at the top, and began to get changed.
"Are you ready sweetheart?" Marvin asked, standing in the hallway. My heart leapt as I saw him, in dark jeans, a plain top and a black coat. I blinked, trying to take in his beauty.
"Your beautiful." I said softly, walking towards him. He chuckled.
"Now I'm the one supposed to be saying that to you. Stop stealing my lines." he teased, and planted a kiss on my lips.
"I need to brush my teeth." I smiled, and jogged into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.
"Babe, let me in if your just brushing your teeth." he called, knocking softly on the door.
"I'll be one minute." I called back, squeezed some toothpaste onto my toothbrush and began scrubbing my teeth.
"Marv, bring me in my makeup will you?" I called, my voice unclear as I kept brushing. But Marvin understood me. I finished my teeth and washed my face, before hearing Marvin knock on the door again. I quickly unlocked it, and he handed me my make up bag.
"Thank you." I said, before turning to the mirror and rooting through the bag for my foundation. It wasn't there. Confused, I looked for my mascara and blusher, but they weren't there. That was basically everything I was putting on.
"Marv, where's my stuff?" I asked, a cheeky grin on his face.
"I don't know." he mumbled, tucking his hands deeper into his pockets.
"Give me them Marvin." I laughed, stepping towards him. He stepped back.
"No. Don't put any make up on, please?" he asked pleadingly. I shook my head.
"I need it Marv. Please give me it."
"Don't you see that you don't need it? Your perfect without make up. This is stage one of making you see how beautiful you are. So now, your not getting it back."
Tears welled up in my eyes.
"Please Marvin." I whispered, keeping my head low. Marvin didn't spot the tears.
"No." he said firmly. As tears began to flow, I ran past him, but he caught me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He looked confused.
"Babe, what's wrong?" he asked, concerned. I shook my head.
"Nothing. I'm being stupid." I muttered, wiping my eyes.
"No your not. There's something wrong, and I want to know what." he said, bending down and looking me straight in the eye.
"I need the make up." I whispered.
"No you don't." he said firmly again.
"Then how come guys keep breaking my heart? Because I'm pretty? Clearly not. I need the make up Marvin. It makes me feel pretty, even if I'm not." I said, tears running down my cheeks. Marvin reached out, and wiped every single one away.
"Babe, guys break your heart because they're stupid, and don't know that what they have is amazing. Not because your not pretty. I've told you this, your the most beautiful girl in the world. I'm not stupid like those guys. I can see how amazing you are. I'll never do that to you." he said quietly, taking my hands. I nodded.
"But can I please have my makeup?" I asked. He sighed.
"Fine." he muttered, handing me the makeup and kissing my forehead.

Nine.
Once I was fully ready, I walked out of the bathroom, and Marvin linked his arm through mine.
"Are you ready?" he repeated, a smile on his gorgeous face. I nodded and returned the smile.
"Come on then." he said, and we walked out the door. The coldness of the air took my breath away for a second, and I paused, trying to get used to it. 
"I think I'm going to die walking down here." I said, making Marvin laugh.
"Don't die on me Sarah! I'll hold on tight to you." he smiled, tightening his grip on me.
"Marv!" I screamed as my left foot slipped on an extremely icy patch beside Marvin's car. 
"Woah!" Marvin shouted, grabbing onto my arm and pulling me close to his chest. I giggled.
"Close one." he laughed and we made out way carefully down the driveway.
"What would I do without you Marvin?" I laughed, as he saved me yet again from falling.
"I honestly don't know babe." he grinned, planting a quick kiss on my forehead. We continued talking, and making our way down the slippy hill.
"Marvin!" I squealed, as I tried to walk on my own, but fell. Marvin laughed and grabbed onto my hips, and I fell, landing on Marvin, who was now on the ground underneath me. Both of us burst out laughing.
"My bum is freezing!" he cried, tears running down his face as he laughed. I held onto my stomach, trying to stop laughing. He rolled his eyes at me and got up, pulling me up.
"Where are we going?" I asked, brushing myself down. 
"The park." Marvin said, and we made our way to the little park down the road.

Ten.
We arrived at the small park, and I pushed open the frosty gate. Marvin took my hand, and I looked around. The park had changed so much since I was a kid. There was only two of the four swings left, and the little slide was graffitied. Marvin, Aston, Lucy and I came here as kids, and it was nothing like it is now. Marvin squeezed my hand as I remembered a time we'd came here when we were about fourteen.
"Wow, we haven't been here in ages." Marvin smiled, pushing the creaky gate open.
"I know. This is kind of strange, but I've missed it." Lucy said, as Aston took her hand.
"Me too." Aston and I said at the same time
"We used to come here all the time." Marvin said with a smile. I nodded and put my head on his shoulder.
"Will we have a swing?" Marvin said softly, stroking my side. This was one of the times Marvin and I had been close.
"Yeah." I said quietly, and sat on Marvin's knee as he sat on the swing.
"Look at them." I smiled, looking over at Aston and Lucy who were sharing a passionate kiss beside the slide.
"They're so good together." I said. Marvin shrugged and grunted, being the big brother that he is.
I turned and faced him with a smile.
"What do you think about us together?" he said softly, brushing some hair out of my face.
"One day Marvin, one day." I smiled, and he pressed his lips to mine.

Eleven.
I walked over to the swings, and sat on one of them, but immediately jumped up as the ice on it soaked through my trousers. Marvin's face creased as he laughed.
"Not funny." I moaned, brushing off my bum. He came behind me and rested his hands on my hips and nuzzled my neck in the amazing way that only he could.
"I'll sit on it for you." he said, sitting down on the icy swing. I laughed as he screwed up his face.
"You don't have to silly." I laughed. He smiled crookedly and tapped his knee.
"Come sit down." he offered. I smiled and sat on his lap facing him, my legs round his waist.
"Not very romantic is it. I'm not a very good boyfriend" he laughed, stroking my cold cheek.
"No your not. Your the best." I smiled. A sweet smile spread across his face, and he leaned his forehead against mine.
"Well, your the best too." he said fondly, and touched his lips against mine. Slowly rocking our swing forward, Marvin kept our lips locked and slid his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, making my heart race.
"It's the little things like this that make me fall even more in love with you." I whispered, and he rubbed his nose against mine.
"I know." he murmured, nuzzling my neck again.

Twelve.
We spent the rest of the day together, but Marvin had to go round to his mum's with Lucy.
"I'll be back in a few hours okay?" Marvin said, grabbing a coat from the banister.  I nodded.
"Tell your mum I sent my love." I smiled, and he kissed me quickly.
"Will do. Bye babe." he smiled, waving. I waved back and closed the door. I headed into the kitchen, and stuck some pasta in the oven, but I heard a knock at the door. I closed the oven, and washed my hands.
"I'm coming." I called as the knock grew impatient. I jogged quickly to the door, revealing the last person I wanted to see. Aston.
He smiled, almost guiltily at me, and I could see in his deep brown eyes that he had something to say.
"Hi," I said softly, opening the door wider for him to come in. 
"Hello." he replied quietly, and I led him into the living room.
"Aren't you supposed to be with Kirsten right now?" I asked wearily, sitting down on the cream sofa. Aston sat on the other chair.
"I had to see you first." he said. There was silence, as Aston wrung out his hands nervously.
"I can't propose to her." he said, his eyes flicking to the floor. I gasped.
"And why might that be?" I enquired.
"Because I can't just pretend that my feelings for you aren't there." he said, looking ashamed with himself. I sighed and walked to the chair he was on, sitting myself beside him.
"Aston, we're over. You know that." I said quietly, rubbing his back. 
"So you don't love me?" he asked, cutting to the chase.
"I did. I really did. But I'm with Marvin now."
"I can see that you still have feelings for me Sarah." he murmured, his eyes beating into mine. I got butterflies in my stomach as he put his hand on my leg.
"I-I don't." I stammered, moving my leg so that he wasn't touching me. A small smile crossed his face.
"But you do." he said softly, stroking my cheek. Then he did something I really wasn't expecting. He leant across and kissed me.

Thirteen.
I pulled away, and stared at him.
"What the hell do you think your doing?"
"Tell me you didn't feel anything when I kissed you." he said, ignoring my question. The butterflies returned as I remembered the feeling of his soft lips on mine. I shook my head.
"I didn't." I lied. "And you had no right to do that."
He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
"Yeah, sorry about that." he muttered. Despite everything, I burst out laughing.
"I couldn't leave things between us the way they were. Your still my best friend." he said quietly.
"I know." I replied quietly.
"So, your gonna propose." I said with a smile. A smile crossed his face.
"Yeah. But I had to come here to clear things up between us." he said.
"There's nothing between us." I said firmly.
"Really? So you feel nothing for me?" he asked, his eyes glistening. I didn't reply.
"Just tell me straight Sarah, because this is killing me." he muttered, brushing a stray blonde curl from my face. I looked up at him, but made sure our eyes weren't making full contact. I was scared he'd see the pain and emotion in my eyes.
"You should go." I mumbled, standing up, and subconsciously brushing down my jeans. A discontented sigh escaped his lips as Aston stood up. His fingers brushed my hip bone as he moved closer to me, looking down at me.
"Tell me that your over me, that I don't mean a thing to you." he murmured, stroking my hip with his thumb. "Lie to me Sarah. Because I can't leave this house until I hear that."
I forced myself to look up at him, but immediately regretted the decision. Aston's beautiful brown eyes glistened as he stared into mine, trying to find something in them to give him the strength to walk out the door. The little crease in his forehead showed me that he was stressed, as always. I hadn't seen the Aston that I really knew in ages. Well, since we broke up. I hated to admit it, but I missed the way things were between us.
"I've moved on." I choked out, and he forced his eyes closed, and his dark lips lightened as he pressed them together. He nodded slowly, and I could sense the pain oozing from him. His hand swayed, then dropped from my waist.
"Ast-" I started, immediately wanting to take back what I'd said. Aston put a finger to my lips and smiled lightly at me.
"That's me. We're done now. I have to go." he said, planting one last kiss on my lips. His mouth lingered on mine, and he nodded slowly.
"Bye Sarah." he said, placing a hand gently on my shoulder before leaving without another word. I sat on the edge of the cream sofa, the leather crumpling underneath me. I put my head in my hands, my arms shaking. But I couldn't help thinking that I'd helped things go for the best.

Fourteen.
"Sarah?" I heard Marvin call, slamming the front door.
"In here." I shouted back from the living room. It was half eleven, and I was sitting in the living-room, the TV blaring in the background. I couldn't get Aston out of my mind. Even if I managed to think about something else, my mind always found a way to wander back to Aston. I couldn't stop picturing him now, with Kirsten, him on one knee and her face when he proposed. I was happy for then, I really was. But I couldn't stop being jealous.
"Hey babe." he smiled, unwrapping his scarf from around his neck and planting a kiss on my lips. I smiled lightly at him, and he sat himself beside me.
"How was your mum's?" I asked as he stroked my leg.
"Great. It was good catching up with them you know. They all send their love by the way." he replied, grinning. I smiled back. Marvin moved his hand up to my cheek and entwined his fingers through my fringe. "I missed you." he murmured, his eyes flicking from my eyes to my lips. I smiled fleetingly. "It's only been a few hours."
"Mmhm. That's too long." he murmured, his lips touching my neck. A smile subconsciously crossed my lips as he stroked my leg and kissed my shoulder. But somehow, my mind wandered back to Aston, to out conversation earlier and soon, I wasn't even aware of Marvin's presence. "Not now Marv." I whispered ad his warm hands slid under my top, brushing against my skin. A low growl erupted from the back of his throat.
"Why?" he muttered, stroking my hip. I sighed.
"Just not now." I replied softly, taking the hand that was in contact with my hip and squeezing it. He let out an exasperated sigh and and pulled away, forcing a smile. "Look, I'm sorry." I apologized, but he shook his head.
"Don't worry babe." he smiled, his smile making my heart race. But I had to do something.
"Babe, I need to go and see Kirsten. I said I'd visit after the deed was done. I'll be back in like an hour. Is that okay?" I asked. I hated to lie, but he'd get worried if I said I needed to see Aston.
"Sure. I think Reesh and Kim are coming round, so I won't be lonely." he said with a laugh. I smiled and planted a soft kiss on his lips forcing myself to pull away. I needed to do this.

Fifteen.
I pulled a purple knotted scarf around my neck and tucked it into my fitted black coat, waving goodbye to Marvin. He wasn't even suspicious. The trust he had in me was amazing, I don't think he trusted anyone as much as me. Not that i deserved it. I gel guilty about Aston and I earlier. No matter what I said, or how I denied it, Aston had kissed me earlier. And I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. What aggravated me was that I didn't deserve either of them. Both of them were my beat friends, two of the best guys I knew. Maybe I was getting carried away, maybe Aston was just having some jitters before the proposal, and was currently lying in bed with Kirsten, happily engaged. That made sense I thought as I pulled up outside Aston and Kirsten's house. Kirsten's car wasn't in view, but the light was on in the livingroom, and I saw Aston curled up on the sofa, a blanket strung loosely over his knees and a book in hand. Reading wasn't one of Aston's favorite pastimes, but that didn't mean he didn't do or enjoy it. I learned over the twenty odd years I knew him that even though he wouldn't let on, he could emerse himself in a good book as much a Marvin or I could, who were more interested in books. I shook my head, returning to reality. Astons head popped up as I knocked softly three times on the door. I took a deep breath, trying to gather my thoughts together into something to say.

Sixteen,
"Hey." Aston smiled, opening the door wide for me to come in. I flashed him a smile a warm smile, and he directed me into the livingroom, the lamp beside the cream wall giving the room a warming glow.
"Where's Kirsten?" I asked, sitting on the brown sofa Aston had been siting previously, making sure I didn't take his seat.
"Out with the girls. I thought she invited you." Aston replied, trailing off at the end. My heart sank. Why hadn't they invited me? I pulled my blackberry out of the back pocket of my dark jeans. I had four messages, all from the girls asking me to come out.
"Whoops." I muttered, replying to them all telling them I wasn't feeling well. Aston chuckled, his brown eyes intently studying mine. I glanced away uncomfortably, and Aston sighed.
"Why'd you come?" Aston asked, not in an annoyed way, in a way that he was genuinely confused at why I was here.
"To talk about earlier." I replied quietly. He shrugged.
"What is there to day?"
"What you said. Did you mean it?" I asked. He nodded.
"Do you still mean it?"
Aston paused, but nodded.
"What are we going to do?" I asked softly. He put two fingers under my chin and tilted my face up towards his.
"Either we let our feelings go to waste, or we do something about them. It's your decision." he murmured, his beautiful lips looming over mine. I gulped.
"I-I don't know." I managed to stutter. Marvin was flashing through my mind, probably sitting at home laughing with Oritsé and Kim, completely unaware of the situation I was currently in with his best friend. My eyes flicked to the window as I spotted movement out of the corner of my eyed. Marvin and Kirsten were at the window, looking in.

Seventeen.
"Pretend your checking my eye." I murmured making sure that Marvin and Kirsten didn't catch me looking. Aston raised an eyebrow, but over the years had learned to listen to me.
"Yeap, there's the problem." Aston said, pretending to wipe something from my left eye. I heard keys in the door, and footsteps leading to the door of the livingroom.
"It was an eyelash babe." Aston explained falsely, and rubbed his finger and thumb together as if getting rid of whatever was there. Marvin pushed the door open softly, and him and Kirsten entered cautiously.
"What are you doing here babe?" I asked Marvin, standing up and embracing him.
"Kirsten and the girls came to ours looking for you. I thought you said you needed to see her?" Marvin asked. I thought for a second, my heart racing. I didn't know what to say.
"She didn't check her phone, so she came and it was just me. So we had a catch up." Aston stepped in, saving both if us. Marvin nodded and let out a relieved sigh.
"What did you need to talk to me about?" Kirsten asked carefully. Aston and I both knew she was suspicious. I plastered a fake grin on my face.
"What do you think?" I grinned, referring to the diamond encrusted ring on her finger. A smile crossed her gorgeous face and the excitement grew visible in her eyes.
"Sarah, I'm engaged!"

Eighteen.
"So are you going to come out with us?" Kirsten asked, brushing down her tight, peach one shouldered dress.
"No. I feel terrible." I lied. I felt fine, but I really wasn't up for going out.
"You didn't tell me you weren't well babe." Marvin said, dousing concerned. He wrapped his muscular arms around my waist protectively and I rested my head on his shoulder.
"I'm fine, just a bug probably." I murmured. He planted a trail of kisses from my shoulder to my lips.
"Let's get this one home." Marvin smiled, taking my hand
"Right Bruv, I'll drop Kirsten off to the club with the girls alright?" Marvin smiled, pulling him into a hug. Aston nodded and as the other to left, made an 'I'll call you' gesture at me. I smiled and Marvin grabbed my hand.
"Bye mate." Marvin said, waving his hand at Aston. 
"See you bruv."

Nineteen.
"Enjoy yourself Kirst." I called as Kirsten sashayed down the street to the club, drawing a log of male attention as always. Kim and Lucy would have experienced similar treatment. They always did. Kirsten smiled and waved, and entered the club.
"She's so beautiful." I said in awe. "They all are."
Marvin shrugged, unimpressed.
"They're gorgeous. But I can't think of them like that when your sitting here in comparison." Marvin said, keeping his eyes on the road. My heart melted.
"Maaaarv!" I smiled, reaching across and stoking his hand. He smiled. 
"It's the truth!" he laughed. I blushed as we pulled up outside our dimly lit house.
"Are you tired?" Marvin asked as we steppe out of the car. The lights flashed as he locked it.
"Yes." I yawned, the tiredness hitting me hard.
"Will we just go to bed then babe?" he asked, hanging up his scarf and coat on the banister. I shrugged.
"Unless you want to do something else." I replied, sliding my coat off my shoulders and shrugging it off.
"Bed and a movie?" Marvin suggested, heading into the kitchen. I smiled.
"You know me too well babe."

Sorrythats so long;')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:08 am

Wowsh! That is really long;')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:11 am

keep posting sarah it's great:)
you're great:)♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:13 am

I'll post?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:16 am

YESYES Kirsten;)

Thankyou. ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:17 am

No need to thank me?
Aha, my pleasure.♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:19 am

Your pleasure indeeed;)
I'm doing some homework, so I'll post after;) ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:19 am

more please people xxx , that's onli if any1's online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:24 am

Part Twenty One.

[name] wasn't weak nor stupid enough to let the same thing happen to her twice.
While Sam was busy fiddling around in his draws for a condom, she guessed. [name] slowly, quietly and sucessfully unlocked his bedroom door.
Slipping out the door before he could notice her disapearance and charging down the stairs she head-butted herself into Aston.
It was purely her fault but him being a gentleman took full blame.
"No, I'm sorry. Now are you hurt?" Aston searched me with his eyes. "He didn't hurt you, did he?" He growled, his anger rising.
"No, no. But come on before he realises I've gone!" [name] rushed, holding Aston's hand tightly and running the rest of the way down the stairs.
Aston glanced at their hands and smied then shook his feelings and thoughts away, unwillingly.
"C'mon boys! Quick!" [name] shouted to the boys who were just looking around downstairs.
They all looked up then began to ran after [name] and Aston.
By now, Sam had noticed.
He sighed.
Not a relaxed sigh, or an impatient one.
An angered one.
Aston, Oritsé, JB and Marvin got in Reesh's car whilst [name] put her helmet on and got on her motorbike; Aston couldn't help but stare at her;)
"You'll catch flies, Ast." JB joked.
"Shut up, Jay." Aston moaned, putting his seatbelt on and they began the journey home, little did they know a plan was being made.
An evil plan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:27 am

Haha, love how he's staring her up;)
More please. ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:35 am

more please is'well x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:36 am

Part Twenty Two.

As soon as we got home: Kim flung her arms around Oritsé, Rochelle did the same to Marvin, Chloe to JB.
I, on the other hand, crept past the social hug-fest to my bedroom.
I had been so stupid going back to that place. Letting him know how weak, vunerable and frail I was.
I sat on my plump pillow on my crease free bed and cried before I was unexpectadly interrupted by three knocks on my door.
"Come in." Was all I could manage and a seldom happy Aston walked through.
"Hey babe, I thought you said you was ok?" He asked, fastly approaching to my side.
Running his fingers through my hair, sending shivers to every corner of my body.
"I- I am."
"You're clearly not. You've been crying."
I glanced down but he put his hand on my cheek raising my head up forcing me to look into his eyes.
"Look into my eyes and tell me you still don't love me." He whispered. Brushing his lips past mine.
"I don't." I gulped.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
I stayed deadly silent.
He just smirked, cheekily and winked at me.
Before kissing my hand and leaving, closing the door gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:41 am

more please your's is Amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:43 am

Oh, Aston you flirt;)
More please my lovely;) ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:44 am

Can't be bothered, lmao:L
sorry:)
more tomorrow, or sooooon?Very Happy<3
love you guys♥️
bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 am

Bye Kirsten;)
Loveyou<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:47 am

Twenty.
"So are you and Aston sorted out?" Marvin asked, pulling his tee over his head, revealing his torso, which as always took my breath away.
"Um, yeah. I guess." I replied, pulling my PJ shorts Nd fluffy yellow socks on.
"Good. I hated to see both of you upset." Marvin smiled, pulling back the covers of our double bed and jumping in. He gestured for me to join him, and I ran my fingers through the front of my hair, climbing in beside him. Almost immediately, Marvin wrapped his arms firmly around me, pressing play on the Lion King. I didn't think we'd watch most of the movie. I mean, I loved it, but I sensed that tonight would be one of the nights that we just talked. Marvin and I often had nights like this, when without meaning to, we spent the whole night talking. Don't get me wrong, we had nights like other couples; loving. But because of our close bond as friends, it was good like this. It was perfect.
"What's the deal with you and him?" Marvin asked, drawing invisible shapes on the bottom of my stomach. 
"What do you mean?" I asked quietly, running my fingers over hid chest.
"I mean how are you coping with the engagement?" Marv asked softly. I shrugged.
"Yeah, I'm happy for them." I answered. Marvin chuckled, and I knew that this wasn't boyfriend Marvin, it was best friend Marvin.
"Tell me the truth babe. You know I can take it." Marvin smiled, twisting some of my hair between his fingers. I really loved him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:57 am

TwentyOne.
"I'm happy for them, really. But it just a bit soon you know? Aston doesn't usually do stuff like this." I sighed. Marvin smiled, probably feeling quite victorious getting the truth from me.
"But Aston didn't do most of the things he does now until you came along." he replied softly. "You really changed him."
I nodded.
"I know, but it makes me wonder if it was for the better? I mean, surely it can't be good if he spent the whole time cheating." I answered, entwining my fingers through Marvin's. I hated to think about it. Marvin sighed.
"That wasn't a good time for Ast, and you know as well as I do that if he could go back and change things, he would. We both know how sorry he is."
"But sometime that isn't enough. Sorry won't take back the physical or emotional pain he put me through, the hurt of it all." I said, tears forming in my eyes. Marvin nodded and stroked my cheek.
"Have you forgiven him?" Marvin asked, moving back to stroking my hip. I paused.
"I honestly don't know. It's hard to look at both of them together without thinking that behind closed doors they were tearing our relationship apart." I said, feeling relieved I had Marvin to talk to.
"I know babe." he whispered and nuzzled my neck. "And what about your feelings towards him?" he asked, obviously worried about earlier.
"He's an attractive guy, but I'm happy with this handsome fella here." I laughed, tapping his chest. Marvin chuckled.
"No really. Do you still love him?" he asked, looking into my eyes.
Again, I paused. 
"I'll always love him. Because no matter what I say, he's still my best friend and a big part of me." I answered quietly, not sure how he'd react. But he smiled.
"And me?" he asked.
"You know I love you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:32 am

more please Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue