This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:55 am

TwentyTwo.
Marvin and I talked for a while, both of us getting things off our chests. But soon, both of us drifted off to sleep.
I was awoken by the sound of 'Take A Chance' blaring mindlessly from my phone that was resting on the wooden bedside table on Marvin's side of the bed. Untangling myself from him, I reached across as it stopped ringing. I had a missed call from Aston. Because it was half three in the morning, I was planning on leaving it. I checked Marvin was still asleep, and rolled over, picking up my pillow and leaving the phone there. Just as my eyes closed, the same tune erupted from my mobile. Rolling my eyes, I headed into the en-suite and answered it.
"Hello?" I answered, holding the phone up to my ear.
"Babe. Hey." Aston replied.
"What's up?" I asked cooly, putting the phone on speaker and splashing some water on my face to wake myself up.
"We have to talk about this." his voice boomed from my phone, making me jump. I took the phone off speaker and held it to my eat once again.
"Can't we just forget about it?" I offered, seriously too tired to discuss anything.
"No." he said firmly. I sighed.
"Fine, start talking." I answered.
"What?"
"You talk, I'll listen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:56 am

I'm interested;)xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:19 am

TwentyThree.
"Do you think there'll ever be an us again? I know I screwed up, I really do. It's not something I'm proud of. I know I hurt you, and I'm sorry. I'll always regret it. But will you ever forgive me?" Aston said, his tone pleading at the end.
"Ast, of course I'll forgive you. I just need some time. But-" I said, trying to think what I was going to say.
"But?" Aston pushed.
"But your engaged Aston! It's not like you can just change your mind. Your decision's made whether I like it or not. Your getting married. And I swear, if you hurt her, I will honestly kill you." I said. He sighed.
"She hurt you." Aston reminded me quietly. I shrugged, then remembered he couldn't see me.
"So did you. I can get over it."
"So could Kirsten."
"That's not the point."
"Then what is?"
"That your engaged! That changes everything." I snapped, getting annoyed. He was being stupid.
"How?" Aston persisted annoyingly, clinging on to any hope he had. He was hurting.
"Um, I don't know, maybe the ring on her finger?" I retorted. I was being harsh, but he wouldn't let go.
"It should be yours." Aston said softly, sending shivers down my spine and causing tears to well up in my eyes.
"Well, it's not." I said. "The ring on my fingers Marvin's."
There was silence. I'd forgotten to tell him about the promise ring.
"I-... I gotta go Aston." I stuttered. He began to protest, but I hung up. My back was pressed against the door, and I slid down it, putting my face into my hands. I'd really messed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laaureen:)

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:29 am

i love it , i post till i findmy iphone bcuz its all on there
and more pls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:35 am

TwentyFour.
"Sarah? Babe, are you in there?" Marvin's velvety voice came with a nervous tap on the door. I opened my eyed and groaned, the light streaming through the blinds and reflecting off the bath almost blinding me. I must have fallen asleep in here.
"Babe?" Marvin called worriedly.
"Yeah, I'm in here." I replied unlocking the door. I didn't open it though, I studied my reflection in the mirror ad Marvin slid through the door. I had huge bags under my eyes.
"Why were you in here babe?" Marv asked softly, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my shoulder lightly.
"I was sick." I lied quickly, remembering Aston and I's conversation last night. Things couldn't just end right for us, there always had to be a twist. Marvin twirled the ring on my finger and out his chin on my shoulder.
"Awh darling." he murmured, nuzzling my neck. "Why didn't you wake me?"
"You looked so peaceful." I giggled. Marvin laughed. 
"Peaceful as I may be, you should have woke me." he said sternly. I chuckled.
"Okay then dad." I teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:36 am

Alrighty;)xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:05 am

Hello;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:55 am

Anybody hereeee?..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:12 am

TwentyFive.
"Cos the moment that your feeling up, he brings you down. And everybody knows your not so happy bow. But you beautiful, I'll show you, if you let me." Marvin sang from the shower. I laughed before spraying a blast of deodorant and buttoning my white sleeveless shirt and redish jeans.
"Can't you see I'm much better for you, much better for yoooou!" I sang back, earning a laugh from Marvin.
"Amazing vocals darling!" he laughed, entering the bedroom, his upper body glistening with beads of water and a navy towel wrapped around his waist.
"Hello beautiful." I grinned with a wolf whistle. He laughed and gave me a wet hug. I giggled and shook him off.
"Your wet!" I moaned as he squeezed me tighter.
"That's the point babes." he drawled and held me at arms length, a loving smile on his face.
"I love you." he smiled, bending his knees so his face was level with mine. 
"I love you too." I murmured back, a smile on my face. Both of us leant in and our lips collided, sending sparks through the pit of my stomach. Honestly, one of the best feelings I'd ever experienced. 
Marvin's hands slid around my waist and moved down to my bum. A cheeky smile speak across his face as his lips crushed mine. Soon Marvin maneuvered our bodies so that my back was pressed against the foot of the bed. And yes, I was all to aware of the fact that there was just a towel and my jeans between Marvin and I. To our dismay, the doorbell rang. Marvin groaned, not breaking our kiss.
"Do you reckon we could leave it?" Marvin offered, kissing down my neck. I considered the idea, but remembered that they all had keys, and ringing the bell was probably just to be polite.
"We'd better get it." I said, pushing Marvin off me, laughing.
"You'd better get it babe. I'll put some clothes on."
I chewed on my bottom lip, looking him up and down.
"Or not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:31 am

More plzX.

INTRO

I love im not sure if he loves me im in love with my best friend his name is aston
i dont no what to do , he has a girlfriend who doesnt like me and is taking him away
from me not sure what to do Part1Me and aston have been best mates since I could remember we use to do everything together go to the shops go to school etc.... But since this no girl came into his life called Jade he has been doing these stuff with her it isn't like I'm jealous but he doesn't speak to me or phones me since she been around and it has happened at a bad time because now I have developed feelings for him and I don't no what to do . Part2. I was hanging round with my friends rochelle,chloe,lilly we were havin fun tlkin and makin jkz till aston caught my eye at the end of the field I couldn't take my eyes of him till I was snapped out of my daydream by lily that's when they all said you need 2 get over him , until I saw him and his “crew”Marvin,JB,Oritse or known has Reesh walk over to us and when he tried to talk all I could say was aston what do you want because before you want nothing to do with us know u do what is wrong with you and that's when he said sorry I have got a life to live you know I gave him a dirty look and looked away and continued to chat to the girls till jade came over a said ast forget her honey and come with me and my girls I was upswt by this is well and gave her a funny looked and went on with my day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 am

More plzX.

INTRO

I love im not sure if he loves me im in love with my best friend his name is aston
i dont no what to do , he has a girlfriend who doesnt like me and is taking him away
from me not sure what to do Part1Me and aston have been best mates since I could remember we use to do everything together go to the shops go to school etc.... But since this no girl came into his life called Jade he has been doing these stuff with her it isn't like I'm jealous but he doesn't speak to me or phones me since she been around and it has happened at a bad time because now I have developed feelings for him and I don't no what to do . Part2. I was hanging round with my friends rochelle,chloe,lilly we were havin fun tlkin and makin jkz till aston caught my eye at the end of the field I couldn't take my eyes of him till I was snapped out of my daydream by lily that's when they all said you need 2 get over him , until I saw him and his “crew”Marvin,JB,Oritse or known has Reesh walk over to us and when he tried to talk all I could say was aston what do you want because before you want nothing to do with us know u do what is wrong with you and that's when he said sorry I have got a life to live you know I gave him a dirty look and looked away and continued to chat to the girls till jade came over a said ast forget her honey and come with me and my girls I was upswt by this is well and gave her a funny looked and went on with my day.

More or no more?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:40 am

More please;)xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:43 am

More of ur's 2 pls and I'm writin some now
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:48 am

Part3
i was friends with the rest of them I.e Reesh,Jb , marvin but just not aston .
It came to the end of the day , and me and the girls where walking home. When we got outside my house I said bye to the girls and I went up to my bedroom and started to cry and things couldn't of gotten any worse because aston was my next door neighbour but to be honest I just ignored him so I didn't really care. My mom came in at 6 and she said she had important news to tell me , she said we were moving to London I started to cry I couldn't leave my friends but to be fair it was a good start to get away from this place . The next day came and I told the girls and we started to cry and the teacher told me class , which jade also happend to be in a she started smirking and laughing at me but I ignored it and the next day came and .........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 am

More;)xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:54 am

TwentySix.
The doorbell rang again, and I could head someone tapping their foot impatiently. I rolled my eyes and opened the door, revealing a very stressed looking Aston. His dark hair was untouched and muffed, and he was twisting his fingers together nervously. Despite the rough look, Aston smiled at me.
"what's wrong?" I asked after flashing him a smile. He stepped on as I opened the door, A blast of cool air making me shiver.
"Kirsten has decided that I'm cheating on her." Aston muttered, sounding annoyed. My heart skipped a beat.
"What? Why?" I said quietly.
"Apparently I'm getting on like I was when I was.. with her before." Aston answered, trailing off at the end. His eyes flicked to the ring on my finger.
"What the hell?" he muttered, annoyed that I hadn't mentioned it. "Your engaged?"
"'No." I answered. He rolled his eyes.
"Did Marvin just splash out on an expensive ring that your wearing on your wedding finger?" Aston commented sarcastically.
"If your gonna to be like that, then get out." I said angrily. He sighed.
"Just go and talk to her for me please babe?" he said quietly. I nodded.
"Marvin's upstairs." I said, giving him a smile, pulling a coat on and leaving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:56 am

Sorry it's boring at the minute, but it'll get exciting soon;')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:16 am

hay ladies sorry its been a while

Sarah and lauren more please, am loving both the stories xx

have written a bit more if any one wants more of mine??

xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:19 am

More please and it aint boring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:19 am

TwentySix.
"Kirsten?" I shouted through the letter box.
"Go away." was the reply. I sighed and opened the door with my key. I went into the back room, revealing Kirsten curled up in a ball on the sofa, mascara down her face and her beautiful engagement ring on the glass coffee table.
"Babe, what are you doing?" I asked softly, putting my keys on the counter and sitting beside her. A sob rippled through her body.
"Aston's cheating on me." she said tearfully. I rolled my eyes and smiled.
"And your evidence of this is..?" 
She pasted.
"He's acting like he did when he was going behind your back." she said quietly. She forgot to say with her. The memory of it caused a sharp pain in my chest, and the fact that it was two of my best friends stung more.
"You've been with him the whole time." I said.
"When he's at 'work'." she said quietly. 
"Marvin goes to work with him. So do Jay and Reesh. They'd say something."
"Not really."
"Marvin would." I said firmly.
"The only person that's been alone with him recently is.. you." Kirsten said looking accusingly up at me. "It was you."
My heart raced as I forced a laugh.
"What are you talking about?" I laughed. Tears slid down her face.
"Is it supposed to be like revenge or something?" she cried, unwrapping my arm from around her.
"Kirsten, what are you talking about?"
"I'm not stupid. I can see the way you look at eachother. I'm married to the man! How could you?" she shouted.
"Your being crazy."
"Does Marvin know?" Kirsten spat, ignoring everything I said.
"No! Because it's not true!"
"It is! Your sleeping with my boyfriend. How could you do that to Marvin? He'll be heartbroken." she sobbed. I grabbed my keys from the counter and stormed to the door.
"GROW UP!" I shouted, slamming the door behind me and getting into my car. I realized that my cheeks were damp when I took a deep breath and started the car. Again, I'd messed up.

DUNDUNDUUUUUN! ; p <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 am

Tink! ;D yeS please babe;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:23 am

part 9
me and Lizzy sat on the sofa as i told her about the date and the meeting up again, as llizzy was smiling through out the whole time i was talking,
"why are you smiling so hard
"you like him
"he's cute
"he likes you i could tell that
"from what spying on us from the window
"yes he couldnt take his eyes off you, beside he's the one who mentioned about meeting up again
just then my phone beeped

*hi joanne ,thank you for an amazing evening i really enjoyed your company and would love to meet up again Axx
*Hi aston i had a good time too, yeah would like to meet up again, but dont forget it my turn to pay jo x
"your on, but you i cant let you pay, its for the man to pay for the meal Ax
"if you wont let me pay then im afraid i will be unable to attened jo
"ok we'll come to a comprimise, ill pay for the food you can pay for the drinks Ax
"your on,, , but dont be ordering no water jo
"i wont, well i have to check work scedual and ill get back to you if that is ok with you Ax
"of course, when ever you are free, talk to you soon jo x

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:24 am

SARAH

MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 am

Yh more please Tink and more from you Sarah I'm hooked on your story's
Well both of ur's X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:26 am

part10
"was that him Lizzy asked
"yeah he said about meeting up again but he needs to check his work scedual and get back to me
Me and Lizzy sat on the sofa talking about nice places to go to next time, we came up with going to gilgamesh or oxo as they were romantic places
"so you like him Lizzy asked
"yeah, he seems really nice and sweet, and i found it easy to talk to him
"i think you make a cute couple
just then there was a knock on the door, Lizzy got up to answer it,
"what the hell do you want
who is it i asked, as she looked at me i could see it in her eyes that it was marcus, " i dont want to see him, tell him to go away, just then the door opened and he walked in, we need to talk he said, as i didnt move from the sofa or look at him, " i have nothing to say to you, so leave, but he just came closer and sat on the sofa,
"joanne im sorry for what i did, i never ment to hurt you, you mean the world to me, i miss you and want you back in my life, i cant live without you, i know i was stupid and i mad a mistake, but i need you please joanne
i looked at him, there infront of me was this man that i had loved with all that i am, that i wanted to spend the rest of my life wiith, but also the man that had hurt me like i never new was possible, did i want him back, did i want my old life back, or did i want to leave that and start a new life, i was confused, as i looked at marcus then at Lizzy who had a look in her face that said she new what i was thinking, but also new the rout i should take,
"i need time i said to marcus as i got up an when up to my room, once inside i couldnt hold it in i burst in to tears, i was so confused, i didnt know what to do, i had loved marcus for so long and thought i still loved him, but i had started to see another life with aston, i no we had only been out once, but i had enjoyed spending time with him,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   

Back to top Go down

JLS Stories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next