This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:27 am

yaaaay you're here!:') ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:28 am

I'm HEREEEE;) so where's this story you promised me babeeee? ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:31 am

coming right up;) ♥
You posting more? *hint hint, nudge nudge,bobs your uncle*
haha! xxxx
brb writing xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laaureen:)

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:32 am

Post plz ppl

Part13
We got to the restaurant were everyone was wanting for us, we sat down and ordered are food has we were waiting for are food we started talking. The girls were talking on one side and the boys were talking on the other, we were talking about fashion and shoes while the boys were talking about boy stuff , I was talking to the girls when I felt this tap on my shoulder and when I turned round it was my sister Louise I screamed quietly and got up and gave her a hug, we haven't seen each other for about 5 years because she lives in America and all of a sudden we both started crying but I was just was happy to see her I introduced to everyone and we swapped numbers and she went to her table and I sat at mine. Then me and the girls started talking again and when I looked up aston was smiling at me and gave me a wink and that's when I smiled back and laughed, the girls asked me what I was smiling and laughing, I wanted to tell the girls so badly so I text aston.
Me: Babe is it alright if I tell the girls that were going out Xx
Aston: Sure it's up to you anyway , I just want to see you happy xx
Me: aww babe your soo sweet xx:)
Aston: only just for you babe, anyway if you tell your girls I'm telling my boys Xx
Me: ok babe
I told my girls and they started screaming but not that loudly and stuff and they said they were happy for me and then are food arrived and we started eating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:35 am

Haha:') eating dinner, so I'll post after. You keep posting;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:36 am

okaay;')
right now writing :p xxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:48 am

Repost...

Part Four.♥
"Luce put me on load speaker, maybe that will make the guys back off a bit" Aston explained.
"Okay.." i answereed before pressing the button so it was on loads speaker.
"you done that?" Aston asked.
"Yes"
"Good, dont worry im closer than you think"
"Alright i'll stand out on the road" Afteer a few minutes Aston told me that he was in the area so i walked around desperate to find. I walked out on the roads and saw Aston's car that he brought for his birthday driving about, he saw me and grinned widely as he drove over, Aston jumped out the car and ran over to me pulling me into a tight hug.
"baby you okay right? No one hurt you?" Aston asked concered.
"I'mm fine" i giggled gripping him tight.
"Good" he grinned kissing my forehead.
"Come on lets get you in the warm" Aston told me as we both went to climb in the car.
"Wait this one was ours first!" i heard a voice say from behind making both Aston and i turn around where the guys from before where standing laughing.
"Excuse me?"i asked raising an eyebrow.
"not shy boys" one winked.
"no im not and im not afraid to say fuck off!" i shouted before carrying on getting into the car.
"I'd rather fuck you" The same one chuckled before biting his lip.
"too bad your not gonna" I fake smiled.
"Might of had a chance if this pillock didnt come along" He laughed poiting to Aston.
"That 'pillock' happens to be my boyfriend" I shouted as Aston came over to me and put his arm around my waist protectively.
"Come on babe lets just get in the car" Aston whispered as i nodded.
"Hes scared, cant talk for himself, what do you want him for when you can have me" The guy chuckled.
"Why on earth would i want you?" i asked putting on a sour expression.
"Plenty reasons babe, that you can find if you just take my hand" he smirked putting his hand out for me as i laughed.
"You seriously think that im gonna go with you!?" I asked.
"Why wouldnt you?" he winked.
"Whatever we are outta here" i told them as Aston and i climbed into the car and buckled our belts.
"Drive" i laughed as he winked and put his foot down as we zoomed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:51 am

REPOST.

Two.
I put one of my violet earphones into my ear and put them into my blackberry, and Katy Perry began playing. I hummed softly, subconsciously looking at my feet. Suddenly, I bumped into someone.
"Crap! I'm so sorry babe." a velvety voice came. I looked up, flushed. Then I laid eyes on a gorgeous boy with a grin on his face. He looked slightly older than me, with longish dark hair, chocolate brown eyes and tanned skin. He was wearing the same uniform, so I guessed he was at the school I was going to.
"Do you often bump into innocent girls?" I teased, smiling warmly at him. He shrugged.
"It's just a hobby. It does come in handy when there's a pretty girl I don't recognize." he laughed, causing me to laugh as well. He had the kind of laugh that you just had to join in.
"Aston." he smiled, offering me his hand.
"Sarah." I said, taking his hand and shaking it.
"I'm guessing your going to my school?" he said, looking vaguely at my uniform. I nodded.
"And your new?" 
Again, I answered him with a nod.
"So many questions." I laughed. Aston grinned.
"We should do ten questions, so I don't feel like a stalker." he laughed. I nodded.
"Good idea. You first."
"Okay. Um, what age are you?"
"16."
"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" 
I closed my eyes.
"Um, yeah. A brother and a sister."
"What do you call them?"
"Jackson and Katie."
"Nice. Do you have a boyfriend?" Aston asked, grinning cheekily as we continued walking.
"Nope." I winked.
"Are you looking for one?"
"Always on the lookout." I grinned, as we arrived outside the gates of the school.
"We're early. I'll introduce you to some of my friends yeah? We'll finish the questions later." Aston laughed, grabbing my hand and directing me to a bunch of people, both male and female. I couldn't help but smile. School hadn't even started yet and I'd already had someone to talk to at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:53 am

Three.
"This is Lucy, Marvin, Kim, Oritsé, Kirsten and JB." Aston said, pointing at the circle of people. Each of them smiled, and gave me a friendly wave.
"Guys, this is Sarah." Aston said with a smile. I smiled warmly.
"Isn't like you to go for younger ones Merrygold. I thought you were more older women kind of thing?" the tall one, Marvin teased. Aston gave him a friendly shove.
"I bumped into her, I'm being a nice person." Aston explained. The group burst out laughing. Aston turned to me, a smile on his face.
"This is how lovely my friends are." he laughed. A bell began to ring.
"That's us. We'd better go to class. What have you got first Sarah?" Kim asked warmly. I glanced at my timetable.
"Math with Mr Wilson." I said. Lucy smiled. 
"Me too." she said, linking her arm through mine.
"We'll meet you here at break." Aston shouted as Lucy led me into the main building.
"Yeah yeah." she muttered, causing me to laugh. "Mr Wilson is a complete idiot, so I'll text the girls to meet us in the loo's." Lucy smiled as we entered the classroom. An oldish teacher was stood at the front of the classroom.
"Sir, we need the toilet." Lucy called across the classroom. Mr Wilson nodded and smiled. Lucy laughed and we headed out the door. A brown haired girl banged into me.
"Watch it." she spat, looking down her nose at me. 
"Leave her Leanne." Lucy said coldly, shooting her a glare and pulling me on.
"Who's that?" I asked quietly.
"Leanne. Aston's ex. Complete bitch." Lucy said, frowning. "She broke Ast's heart a few months ago."
I shook my head wearily.
We reached the toilets, and a few minutes after, Kirsten and Kim arrived.
"Hey." Kirsten smiled, nodding at me. I returned the smiled.
"Hey."
"That bitch ran into Sarah." Lucy said, a scowl on her face. Kim frowned.
"What's her problem?" Kim enquired, fixing her brown hair in the bathroom mirrors.
"Still loves Ast." Kirsten said, applying another coat of mascara.
"You think?" Lucy asked. Kirsten shrugged.
"Why would she get on like that otherwise?" 
They nodded.
"Girls, back to class." a female voice came. The girls rolled their eyes.
"We'll meet you where Ast said at break." Kim smiled. Lucy nodded.
"Have fun in class." she smiled at me. I grinned.
"Thanks." I smiled, and we headed back to class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:59 am

I have to go now, I'll be back in like two hours;) make sure you's are on;D<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:04 am

I've gotta go now, to my dads but i'm taking my laptop with me so i will post the next part soon.
Speak soon, you better post next time i look;) haha!
Love youse sarah! <3
Mwah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:51 am

You back yet Sarah? <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:08 am

hay ladies xx

more please xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:35 am

is any 1 here??????

if not im not gona post ill do it 2moro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:51 am

Hello;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 am

Helllooo? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:08 am

hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:53 am

hi ladies xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:26 am

hi tink r u gonna post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:08 am

yeah ill post some more a bit later xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:29 am

Yaaay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:30 am

part 41
i walked out the door and pulled out the drive way, i sat at the turing do i got left to work or right to astons, i sat there for awhile till a car behind be beeped, i put on my indercator and drove, once i arrived there i sat in the car, i took a deep breath and got out the car i walked up to the door and knocked, i waited then knocked again convinsing my self if he didnt answer this knock i was going, just as i was walking away i hurd him unlocking the door, i turnt around as he opened the door, there was shock all over his face
"joanne i didnt think you would have come
"well im here i said sharply, you got 10 minutes then im going
"thank you he said as he opened the door for me to walk in, he looked so rough, he had not shaven his eyes were puffy, and there were beer bottle on the table, i looked at him
"did you drink all of these i asked as he nodded and shugged at the same time.
"well thats gona help isnt it i snapped
"no it didnt it just made me worse, please have a seat
i sat down as he sat oppersit me he look awrfull
"im sorry he said, let me first of all tell you i promise nothing is going on with me and steph she is a friend, yes we got close when we split, but when i hurd you were going to miami i called it off and i explained to her why, and that i had to try and get you back as you are all i want, we still kept in contact, and i know i lied to you about being in the studio and i dont know why i just didnt tell i thought i was protecting you, i....i.... just didnt want you to get the wrong idea
"you think that little of me that i would get the wrong idea because you were going to meet a friend regrdless if she was a woman or not
"i no its stupid, and she even said that, she couldnt belive i didnt tell as it made it look worse and like i had some think to hide
"she right it did, you were sneeking around behind my back because you thought i would be what jelouse, you really do think that bad of me
"no i dont you know how i feel about you, i dont know why they published that story i promise you those pictures were old, i told managment that i was see some one and it was you, i dont who leaked that story but trust me when i find out
"trust you are you for real you have made me look like a fool, you hurt me you dont trust me enough to tell me some think as miner as that, and you say to me turst you your having laugh
"im sorry joanne im such a fool, i lost the best thing in my life over some think so stuiped, i understand you wanting to move on and get your job back
"what how do you know about that LIZZY
"she called to say that you might pass by but you were going to try and get your job back
"so if you new i might be coming why did it take you so long to open the door i asked, and for some strange reasen i jumped up and made my way up stairs to his room, i opened the door and stood there
"do you think that little of me joanne that i would have another woman in my bed when my heart is longing for you
"so what took you so long
" i was trying to look presentable
i let out a little laugh, i dont think it worked you look rough
" i know i havent slept
"me nethier
"so what happens now he asked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:31 am

part 42
i looked at him, i was still angry and hurt but i new deep down i still loved him,
"look what you did it hurt that you thought you couldnt trust me but for some mad reason i still love you even looking this rough as he smiled
"iv never stopped loving you, from the first day i saw you i new i loved you, and i always will, and if you see it in your heart to forgive me i will love you forever more, joanne you are the only person i want in my life, i dont know how i can prove this to you, i would give up every thing for you, the singing, the fame all of it is nothing if i dont have
"aint that a line from a song i said laughing
"maybe but i mean it, all of it, ill give it all up if it will prove to you that you are all i need
"dont be silly your fans would hate me more than they already do
" i dont care i want you not them
"look i dont want you to give it all up its your dream its what you have always wanted to do
"you gave up your dream for me for us
"no i gave up on the school that was resticting us, im still looking for another job,
" your a wicked teacher and any school will be lucky to have you in there team
i stood there looking in to this sexy mans eyes that seem to have a twinkle in them now
"so we'r back on i asked as he nooded
"good cause i hurd make up sex is ment to be the best i said walking closer to him as a smile spread across his face and wrinkled his nose, as i leaned in and pressed my lips on to his, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me into him holding on to me tightly im not going any where i said, im not taking that chance as he lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around him as he backed up into the bedroom and kicked the door shut, he put me down on the bed where thing got very steamy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:34 am

part 43
after are very steamy sesstion we made our way down stairs we sat on the sofa, ordered a take away and chilled watching crap on tv, there was a knock at the door, ast got up and opened the door and there was this girl, my heart sank a little but he promised there was nothing going on,
"hay steph he said come in
"hay, glad to see you two have made it up she said as she came
joanne this is stephaine, stephaine this is my girlfriend joanne, i stood up as she put out her hand we shock hands and ast took her coat
"you want a drink he asked
please she replyed
"babe he said,
"nah im ok thanks,
"look joanne i just want to tell you me and aston are just friends there nothing going on between us, besides even when you two had split and i meet him all he did was talk about you and i knew then he still was in love with you and no one was going to be a match for you, so when he told me he was going to miami to try and get you back i was happy for him and we just remaind friends,
"i know he explained it all to me, i just didnt understand why he lied about meeting up with you
"me neaither and i told him he was an idot for that, and it made him look like he had some thing to hide
yep, but things are sorted and we'r gona work through this
"good cause i have never meet a guy so in love with some one like aston is with you,, you are his world, and he would walk on hot coals for you
ast walked back in to the room and handed steph her drink and sat down next to me putting his arm behind me and strokiong my side, its was a bit strange as we all sat there talking and to think 24 hours ago i thought they were having an afair, but there was somethink in stephs eye which i couldnt explain, she liked him but knew he was with me so would rather have him as friend than not at all, i had a feeling aston knew this as well but was not letting on to it to her or me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:39 am

part 44
It was a good evening we all had a laugh marvin and lizzy came round as well we had the bright idea to play truth or dare, well what can i say there are things about all of them lot that i didnt know before, there was question that shocked me
"so aston truth or dare asked lizzy
"urm truth i have nothing to hide
" ok then, have you ever been in love and if so how many times
astons smile dropped a little as did marvins and i knew i was not going to like this answer aston took a deep beath
"yes i have and am in love
"thats not a proper answer you ned to explain
astons slid his hand into mine and locked his fingers with mine
"well obvasaly i am madly deeply in love with the most beautiful girl in the world who is sitting next to me as he lent over and kissed my lips softly
"and the other person, astons grip got a bit tighter
" i was in love with some one else, but she didnt feel the same about me, well i thought she didnt but it turnt out that she did but her job got in the way so called it off
i looked at him with confustion on my face as did lizzy as aston and marvin burst out in to laughter
"are we missing some thing said lizzy
"Joanne is the only person i have loved and the only person i will ever love there is only space for one love in my life and i am looking at her, as he pulled me to him, stephs face seemed to drop a little when he said i was the only person he had ever loved, and i knew lizzy saw it to as she gave me that look to let me know she had spotted it,

i wasnt sure how i was going to deal with this or even if i should, i mean she is astons froend really, he should be the one to make it clear, but i new he wouldnt

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   

Back to top Go down

JLS Stories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next