This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Christmas!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katie♥
Still a Baby
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-10-17
Location : England

PostSubject: Christmas!   Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:49 am

Quite early to be talking about it but yeah.
What's on everyone's Xmas list? :-D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LouiseTomlinson

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:44 am

Woooo cant wait for christmas Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katie♥
Still a Baby
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-10-17
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:37 pm

LouiseTomlinson wrote:
Woooo cant wait for christmas Very Happy xx
Same:-D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LouiseTomlinson

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:48 am

I am all ready watching christmas films Very Happy hehehehe xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-claire♥

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:20 am

i casually went out to my back garden and ran around because it was snowing.. im buzzing for christmas!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/xoitsClaire
Alice_Beckett

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:11 am

I can't wait to put up the tree!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sophiemerrygold
Still a Baby
avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 22
Location : Newquay ;D

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:51 am

actually cannot wait until christmas! HEY ALICE! IVE GOTTEN BETTER AT MAKING EDITS NOW...LOOK! Very Happy xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LouiseTomlinson

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:28 am

-claire♥ wrote:
i casually went out to my back garden and ran around because it was snowing.. im buzzing for christmas!

woooo snow.......is it still snowing for you? Smile xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-claire♥

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:23 am

LouiseTomlinson wrote:
-claire♥ wrote:
i casually went out to my back garden and ran around because it was snowing.. im buzzing for christmas!

woooo snow.......is it still snowing for you? Smile xx

its hasn't snowing in a while, but there is still some snow on ground:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/xoitsClaire
LouiseTomlinson

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:16 pm

-claire♥ wrote:
LouiseTomlinson wrote:
-claire♥ wrote:
i casually went out to my back garden and ran around because it was snowing.. im buzzing for christmas!

woooo snow.......is it still snowing for you? Smile xx

its hasn't snowing in a while, but there is still some snow on ground:)


awwwww lucky Razz we had snow but the rain......rained it away -_-

(is that what you would say "rained it away"? :L lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-claire♥

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:22 am

LouiseTomlinson wrote:
-claire♥ wrote:
LouiseTomlinson wrote:
-claire♥ wrote:
i casually went out to my back garden and ran around because it was snowing.. im buzzing for christmas!

woooo snow.......is it still snowing for you? Smile xx

its hasn't snowing in a while, but there is still some snow on ground:)


awwwww lucky Razz we had snow but the rain......rained it away -_-

(is that what you would say "rained it away"? :L lol)

lol, i'll let you say it because your special;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/xoitsClaire
Shreddies.
Mod JLSter
Mod JLSter
avatar

Posts : 2292
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 105
Location : behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:40 am

CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

_________________

Marv¦Ast¦Jay¦Reesh.♥️
21.12.10. 11.6.11. 21.4.12.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sophiemerrygold
Still a Baby
avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 22
Location : Newquay ;D

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Shreddies. wrote:
CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue
avatar

Posts : 2488
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 19
Location : somewhere..

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 pm

OMG, I'M SO EXCITTTTTED:DDDDDD♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shreddies.
Mod JLSter
Mod JLSter
avatar

Posts : 2292
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 105
Location : behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:00 am

owwwwwwwh it's all over. le cryyyyyy

_________________

Marv¦Ast¦Jay¦Reesh.♥️
21.12.10. 11.6.11. 21.4.12.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue
avatar

Posts : 2488
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 19
Location : somewhere..

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:10 am

Shreddies. wrote:
owwwwwwwh it's all over. le cryyyyyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katie♥
Still a Baby
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-10-17
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:01 am

kirsten. wrote:
Shreddies. wrote:
owwwwwwwh it's all over. le cryyyyyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   

Back to top Go down
 
Christmas!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?)
» Watch Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas Online Free and Full Movie HD, DVDRip or Blu-ray 720p December 2013
» Tổng hợp các món quà và thiệp Giáng Sinh- merry christmas
» merry christmas all xxx
» Unique Christmas traditions from around the world

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JLS Forum :: The Off - Topic :: Chat Place!-
Jump to: