This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:59 am

LOL. Just realised that I forgot Aston had to explain to Amy what had happened. Awkward:L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:12 am

part 55
i opened my eyes and there he was looking sexy as ever as he leaned in and kissed me, i hurt but i didnt want him to stop, it took a little while for the pain to subside he looked so worried looking at me as i smiled and winked at him, he leaned in again and kissed me, i looked up and every one was there, lizzy came over
"hay you she said smiling
"thank you i said, as she shock her head and the tears started to roll down her face
"why are you crying i asked, im sorry joanne i should have done some thing sooner she said,
"me to said aston
"after the way iwas and the things i did im lucky you even did it now i said
"no that wasnt you really and we should have know, but thats done now and your back
"i missed you aston wispered, as he slid his hand into mine and locked his fingers with mine
i smiled
"i think you should leave them alone lizzy said out load, they all kissed my check and left
"i have you all to my self aston said as i smile
"mmmm i missed you too i said as he lent his head down and kissed my hand i placed my other hanh on his head
aston lifted his head and smiled, he reached inside his jean pocket and pulled out a small box, i looked at him a little confused as he opened the box there was the engagment ring, he took it out the box and lifted my hand as he slid the ring back on my finger and looked at me
"there its back where it belongs he said smilling as i looked at him and then at the ring, its beautiful i said
"its nothing compaired to you he said smilling
"so what now i said
"well you are going to get better and recover fully, and then i have decided, it seams silly you living at yours with lizzy and me with marv, so what do you think about us getting our own place together start as we mean to go on he said, i was speachless
"what us together in our own place i said as he nodded
"yeah what do you think he said looking at me not sure what i was going to say
"i think that would be fantastic start as we mean to go on i said with a smile on my face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 am

More Tink:D<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 am

and from you babe xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:25 am

FortyFour.♥
"Where's Roch?" I asked, glancing up at my brother. He smiled.
"She just went down to Tesco's. She should be back soon." Marvin smiled, turning the TV on, so that some mindless american show was blaring in the background.
"Aston told me about what happened earlier." Marvin said, shifting position. I looked round at him.
"What happened earlier?"
"That you remembered his hoodie. The one he gave you the very first night you met." Marvin reminded me. I nodded.
"I guess. But I don't remember how I remember, if that makes sense. I don't remember him giving it to me, or saying anything about it. But I remember the fact that he did give it to me, and it was the first night we met." I rambled, not really making much sense. But Marvin understood.
"So you know that he did give you it, you just don't remember how or when or where?" He said, trying to take it in. I nodded and smiled.
"But I don't know how you got that from the shit I just said." I laughed. Marvin chuckled.
"Its a brotherly thing. I'm good like that." He laughed, rubbing my arm. A tear rolled down my cheek as my mind wandered back to the situation with Amy and Aston. I wiped it away, angry that I'd let it get to me.
"I don't get why this is hurting you so much. You only remember knowing him for a few weeks." Marvin whispered, his fingers interlocking with mine. I sighed.
"I guess I just thought that it'd work out for us. I may not remember him, but I still.. I feel sorta connected with him. But with the baby, its gone now. Any chance that we had."
The door rattled and Rochelle wandered in, bags of shopping in her arms.
"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:25 am

part 56
I had been in hospital for 6weeks recovering and now i was aloude home, aston was waiting for me as i came out the shower and got dressed, i couldnt wait to get out of here and carry on with my life, siobhan had explained to my new job about every thing and they had been really understanding keeping the post open for me for when i was ready to come back to work, aston picked up my case and my hand
"you ready babe he said as i nodded
i said goodbye to the nurses as we walked out side to the car, aston put my case in the boot as i got in the car, he started the engin
"where are we going i asked
"home he said a little confused
"i no that but which home mine or yours as he smiled
"yours for now he said quickly afterwards, just till you are up and about and ready to go house hunting
"i thought you would have chosen some where while i was in hospital
"no we are going to make that decistion together, as it will be both of our home he said kissing my check
"i have got some things that we cam have a look at, so we know what it is we are both looking for he said smiling
we made our way back to my house and pulled up in the drive way, i looked at aston
"babe i dont think i can take a big shock, so can you pre warn me now if they are in the house isaid looking at him as he nodded, thank you i will still act surprised i said as he smiled
we walked in and every one was there all the girls they guys siobhan courtny and coner, i smiled and a strange felling came over me like a wave as i remembered every thing that happened in the house before i went to hospital the kitchen the throwing the ring back at aston, up untill now i could not remember any of it but it hit me hard as i sat well feel into the chair with my head in my hands as the tears came rolling down my face, aston knealed down infront of me and pulled my hands away from my face
"baby whats wrong he said looking worried
"i remember all of it the engagment party the throwing the ring at you the smashing up the litchen it all came back to me i wispered not wanting every one to hear
!i told you this was a bad idea said lizzy it was to much for her to have to deal with
i looked up at every one
"no it was lovely thank you i ju....ju.....ju.....just
"joannes tired i think we should leave this for another day aston said to every one as the they all agreed, and made there way to the door,
"thank you i said smilling at them all as they smiled back, once they had all gone, i got up and walked to the kitchen, it was clean and things were back in the right place
"but how i wispered to my self as aston wrapped his arms around my waist
"do you think we would leave it like that babe,
"i cant stay here i said quitly but loud enough for aston to hear
"ok we will stay at a hotel tonight he said going up stairs to get some clean clothes for us both, i sat on a chair in the kitchen looking around thinking about all that had happened here and how i was lucky that they found out why but how close i come to losing it all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 am

love it sarah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 am

part 57
aston came down stairs and helped me to my feet pulling me into a hug at the same tiime,
"we dont have to come back here at all if you dont want, i dont want you upset, lizzy is moving in with marvin so if you are happy to you could sell up and we can start looking for our own place if thats what you want he said
i looked at him as smiled, i think that would be best new start and all, i dont want to be here it hurts i said, brathless,
"ok thats what we will do he said tightening his grip on me, we left the house and got in the car, aston made a call to the hotel and we made our way there,
once in the room
"aston can we start looking for our own place tomorrow i dont want to have to be stying in a hotel for long, it expencive i said as he smile
"firstly you dont need to worry about the money thats my job, and i dont want you over doing it, you need to rest, so when you are ready we will start looking he said
"but i am ready, im ready to start my new life with you and would like to recover in our own home i said as he smilled
"ok we will go to the estate agent tomorrow and get them started straight away he said smiling, but for now lady you need to be resting so i am going to order room service i want you to go and lie down on the bed and rest he said in his strongest voice
"YES SIR i said walking in to the bedroom, stopping just infront of him, you joing me i said winking at him and walking over to the bed
"he smiled that heart melting smile, how could i not he said
aston called down and ordered some food, once it came he climed on to the bed next to me and pulled me into him as we sat and watched the tv, after a while i asked aston for his laptop and he went and fetched it for me
"what you doing he asked, puting the house on the market i said, and looking for a new one aswell i said,
"baby you dont have to do that we will hire some one to do it for us he said
"no i want to do it, this is going to be our home iwant to do it, beside it will give me some thing to do, i started flicking through properties looking for ones that i thought we would both like, i didnt realise how difficalt it would be what i like he didnt what he like i thought was over the top
The next day we went to the estate agents, we told them what we were looking for
"leave it to us they said

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:54 am

HEY:')
More please Sarah, I'll go write now:p<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:58 am

kirsten. wrote:
Part Nineteen.
-half an hour or so later-
Marvin, JB and Oritsé were up on the dancefloor leaving Aston, Harry and I sitting in a booth in an awkward silence.
"I'm just gonna go to the toilet, be back soon." Harry said, getting up. He was obviously bored out of his mind. He left and as soon as he did Aston spoke up.
"You look very nice." He murmured.
"Are you going shy on me?" I laughed slightly seeing his face relax slightly.
"You know what I'm going to ask..."
"Do I? I don't remember taking mind-reading class." I said, taking a slow sip from my drink.
"Why...Why wouldn't you marry me?"
"I-" Pausing for a few seconds I thought what I was going to say carefully, I decided just to speak through my heart. "I never felt good enough for you."
Aston trailed his eyes along the table until they met mine. It was the first time this evening he had properly looked at me.
"You're all I want," He said longing for me to say words of comfort to him. He wanted me to tell him I felt the same. "You're all I need."
Before I could speak Harry approached us and sat down next to me, delibratley put his hand around my shoulder.
I moved his hand slowly and the silence began once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:09 am

Back Kirsten;)
You haven't posted in aaaaages. So I'm waiting on you posting:D<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:32 am

I'm hoping that you've gone to write, not just dissappeared:/<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:36 am

Part Twenty.
Before long Harry's patience began to run out. "You don't mind if I go dance do you?" He asked me, already standing up. I just gestured a yes by nodding lightly and off he dissapeared into the crowds.
"We are alone once more." Ason said, making no hesitation in moving closer to me. He was looking at me so I looked back.
"So you didn't move on from me?" I asked.
"I tried." He mumbled. "But it was hard. I tried clubbing, dating...everything. I couldn't get over you. I will never get over you."
"Thanks Aston, forever guilty now."
"Sorry. I just wanted to let you know..." He moved his face to my neck, his warm breath breathing onto my skin tingling at its touch. "I still...love-"
I put one finger to his sweet lips, "Please don't make this any harder." His eyes glanced to my finger then back to my eyes.
"Then kiss me and if you feel nothing I'll...I'll go away, I'll move on."
"What if I feel something?" I asked, my hands now by my side.
"That's up to you what you do then." Aston smiled sweetly before moving into me.
"W-Wait...I can't do this. I'm not going to kiss you Aston, I have a husband. I don't even know how I let myself get that far with you. It's like your eyes...your voice...you...all of it, just draws me in. I-" I was stopped my Aston's lips touching mine softly before getting harder and more passionate. He ran his tongue along the middle of my lips, inviting me to open them. I did so and our tongues battled for a few minutes. He tasted beautiful. Perfect, even. Butterflies were multiplying in my stomach doing back flips. Aston slowly pulled away.
"So what did you think? How do you feel?" He asked, switching from looking at my eyes to my lips frequently.
"I, I deffinatly love you."

-I'M OFF NOW, LOVE YOU. SPEAK TOMORROW. MWAH<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 am

Goodbye Kirsten;) loveyou!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:29 am

sarah u posting more babe xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Mornaaaaang:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:10 am

Morning;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:17 am

Anybody hereeeeee? Very Happy
Just to let you know, I think my stories gonna get a bit less boring soon:')
Just so your not giving up on it;D<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:22 am

I haven't given up Sarah, I never would:P
When do you go back to school? I go back Thursday<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:27 am

I go back Thursday too:D
Not looking forward too it:/<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:09 am

YAY. SNAPPO(:
lolololol, are you posting babe?
you first;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimmi♥Oritse
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:58 am

Elllloooo Kirsten and Sarah please may I have your numbers:Pxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:03 am

YO.
You's better come back:L
I'll DM you my number on twitter if you like Kim?<3

And do you two have Kik?♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:18 am

Oh fuck.
I just sent part of my fanfic to this guy.
SHITEEEE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:18 am

LOLOLOLOLOL.
What's kik, apparently it's a Japanese hack:L?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   

Back to top Go down

JLS Stories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next