This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:10 am

I'm a retard like:') lmao, I donno;') an app for blackberry:L<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:14 am

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:26 am

I'm always a loner on here:')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:29 am

REPOST.
FortyFour.♥
"Where's Roch?" I asked, glancing up at my brother. He smiled.
"She just went down to Tesco's. She should be back soon." Marvin smiled, turning the TV on, so that some mindless american show was blaring in the background.
"Aston told me about what happened earlier." Marvin said, shifting position. I looked round at him.
"What happened earlier?"
"That you remembered his hoodie. The one he gave you the very first night you met." Marvin reminded me. I nodded.
"I guess. But I don't remember how I remember, if that makes sense. I don't remember him giving it to me, or saying anything about it. But I remember the fact that he did give it to me, and it was the first night we met." I rambled, not really making much sense. But Marvin understood.
"So you know that he did give you it, you just don't remember how or when or where?" He said, trying to take it in. I nodded and smiled.
"But I don't know how you got that from the shit I just said." I laughed. Marvin chuckled.
"Its a brotherly thing. I'm good like that." He laughed, rubbing my arm. A tear rolled down my cheek as my mind wandered back to the situation with Amy and Aston. I wiped it away, angry that I'd let it get to me.
"I don't get why this is hurting you so much. You only remember knowing him for a few weeks." Marvin whispered, his fingers interlocking with mine. I sighed.
"I guess I just thought that it'd work out for us. I may not remember him, but I still.. I feel sorta connected with him. But with the baby, its gone now. Any chance that we had."
The door rattled and Rochelle wandered in, bags of shopping in her arms.
"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:34 am

FortyFive.♥
Marvin and I explained to Rochelle about Aston and Amy. As happy as she was for Aston, she looked upset.
"She can't have a baby." Rochelle muttered. "What about you and him? He can't just-.."
"Let's not talk about this." Marvin interrupted. I nodded and smiled gratefully.
"Gimme your laptop." I instructed Marvin. He raised his eyebrow, but reached across and lifted his silver laptop from the table beside the sofa.
"Password." I instructed, clicking on Marvin's profile as the laptop loaded up.
"Noo, just tell me." I laughed as he tried to take the laptop off me. Marvin shook his head, smiling. He quickly typed in his password in and handed it back. I rolled my eyes.
"Why do you want the laptop?" He asked.
"I'm gonna look for a flat or house or something." I explained, opening up a new browser and searching local houses. A few gorgeous ones popped up, and Marvin looked funny at me.
"You don't need a house. You've got one."
"Amy's having his baby. Its obvious she's going to move in with him. I don't want to get between them." I explained, keeping my eyes on the screen. Marvin sighed.
"I guess. He won't want you to move out though."
I rolled my eyes.
"Yes, because I'm sure its such a joy for him to share a bed with someone who isn't his girlfriend." I said sarcastically, bringing up one of the houses I liked.
"Oi. No sarcasm was needed there. All I'm saying is that he'll miss you." Marvin said, taking the laptop off my knee. I looked at him.
"Um. Gimme it back." I said, holding out my hands. He shook his head stubbornly.
"Go talk to Aston."

I post faaaaaaar too much.
You lot are slacking.
I'm not posting again til eveeeeeryone has posted at least one part.
That includes Lucy, Kim, Tink and Kirsten.
But Kirsten hasn't been slacking that much.
But she still has to post.
I just don't shut up do I?
Where've you dissappeared too Lucy? You haven't been on in ages:'(
And Kim, you kind of haven't been on in ages:'(
Kirsteen, can't complain:) you come on loaaads like me;) but, I wanna see some posting girliooo!
Tink, your the same as Kirsten:D
LOVECHAAAA!♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:54 am

Where'd Lucy's twitter go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laaureen:)

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:05 am

more please from all of you Smile x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:12 am

Hey Lauren! Very Happy<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laaureen:)

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:12 am

hi Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:27 am

hay ladies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:29 am

part 57
aston came down stairs and helped me to my feet pulling me into a hug at the same tiime,
"we dont have to come back here at all if you dont want, i dont want you upset, lizzy is moving in with marvin so if you are happy to you could sell up and we can start looking for our own place if thats what you want he said
i looked at him as smiled, i think that would be best new start and all, i dont want to be here it hurts i said, brathless,
"ok thats what we will do he said tightening his grip on me, we left the house and got in the car, aston made a call to the hotel and we made our way there,
once in the room
"aston can we start looking for our own place tomorrow i dont want to have to be stying in a hotel for long, it expencive i said as he smile
"firstly you dont need to worry about the money thats my job, and i dont want you over doing it, you need to rest, so when you are ready we will start looking he said
"but i am ready, im ready to start my new life with you and would like to recover in our own home i said as he smilled
"ok we will go to the estate agent tomorrow and get them started straight away he said smiling, but for now lady you need to be resting so i am going to order room service i want you to go and lie down on the bed and rest he said in his strongest voice
"YES SIR i said walking in to the bedroom, stopping just infront of him, you joing me i said winking at him and walking over to the bed
"he smiled that heart melting smile, how could i not he said
aston called down and ordered some food, once it came he climed on to the bed next to me and pulled me into him as we sat and watched the tv, after a while i asked aston for his laptop and he went and fetched it for me
"what you doing he asked, puting the house on the market i said, and looking for a new one aswell i said,
"baby you dont have to do that we will hire some one to do it for us he said
"no i want to do it, this is going to be our home iwant to do it, beside it will give me some thing to do, i started flicking through properties looking for ones that i thought we would both like, i didnt realise how difficalt it would be what i like he didnt what he like i thought was over the top
The next day we went to the estate agents, we told them what we were looking for
"leave it to us they said

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:42 am

Still nobody?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:40 am

im hear

iposted so sasrah please post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:50 am

part 55
i opened my eyes and there he was looking sexy as ever as he leaned in and kissed me, i hurt but i didnt want him to stop, it took a little while for the pain to subside he looked so worried looking at me as i smiled and winked at him, he leaned in again and kissed me, i looked up and every one was there, lizzy came over
"hay you she said smiling
"thank you i said, as she shock her head and the tears started to roll down her face
"why are you crying i asked, im sorry joanne i should have done some thing sooner she said,
"me to said aston
"after the way iwas and the things i did im lucky you even did it now i said
"no that wasnt you really and we should have know, but thats done now and your back
"i missed you aston wispered, as he slid his hand into mine and locked his fingers with mine
i smiled
"i think you should leave them alone lizzy said out load, they all kissed my check and left
"i have you all to my self aston said as i smile
"mmmm i missed you too i said as he lent his head down and kissed my hand i placed my other hanh on his head
aston lifted his head and smiled, he reached inside his jean pocket and pulled out a small box, i looked at him a little confused as he opened the box there was the engagment ring, he took it out the box and lifted my hand as he slid the ring back on my finger and looked at me
"there its back where it belongs he said smilling as i looked at him and then at the ring, its beautiful i said
"its nothing compaired to you he said smilling
"so what now i said
"well you are going to get better and recover fully, and then i have decided, it seams silly you living at yours with lizzy and me with marv, so what do you think about us getting our own place together start as we mean to go on he said, i was speachless
"what us together in our own place i said as he nodded
"yeah what do you think he said looking at me not sure what i was going to say
"i think that would be fantastic start as we mean to go on i said with a smile on my face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:51 am

part 56
I had been in hospital for 6weeks recovering and now i was aloude home, aston was waiting for me as i came out the shower and got dressed, i couldnt wait to get out of here and carry on with my life, siobhan had explained to my new job about every thing and they had been really understanding keeping the post open for me for when i was ready to come back to work, aston picked up my case and my hand
"you ready babe he said as i nodded
i said goodbye to the nurses as we walked out side to the car, aston put my case in the boot as i got in the car, he started the engin
"where are we going i asked
"home he said a little confused
"i no that but which home mine or yours as he smiled
"yours for now he said quickly afterwards, just till you are up and about and ready to go house hunting
"i thought you would have chosen some where while i was in hospital
"no we are going to make that decistion together, as it will be both of our home he said kissing my check
"i have got some things that we cam have a look at, so we know what it is we are both looking for he said smiling
we made our way back to my house and pulled up in the drive way, i looked at aston
"babe i dont think i can take a big shock, so can you pre warn me now if they are in the house isaid looking at him as he nodded, thank you i will still act surprised i said as he smiled
we walked in and every one was there all the girls they guys siobhan courtny and coner, i smiled and a strange felling came over me like a wave as i remembered every thing that happened in the house before i went to hospital the kitchen the throwing the ring back at aston, up untill now i could not remember any of it but it hit me hard as i sat well feel into the chair with my head in my hands as the tears came rolling down my face, aston knealed down infront of me and pulled my hands away from my face
"baby whats wrong he said looking worried
"i remember all of it the engagment party the throwing the ring at you the smashing up the litchen it all came back to me i wispered not wanting every one to hear
!i told you this was a bad idea said lizzy it was to much for her to have to deal with
i looked up at every one
"no it was lovely thank you i ju....ju.....ju.....just
"joannes tired i think we should leave this for another day aston said to every one as the they all agreed, and made there way to the door,
"thank you i said smilling at them all as they smiled back, once they had all gone, i got up and walked to the kitchen, it was clean and things were back in the right place
"but how i wispered to my self as aston wrapped his arms around my waist
"do you think we would leave it like that babe,
"i cant stay here i said quitly but loud enough for aston to hear
"ok we will stay at a hotel tonight he said going up stairs to get some clean clothes for us both, i sat on a chair in the kitchen looking around thinking about all that had happened here and how i was lucky that they found out why but how close i come to losing it all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:52 am

Saraah. wrote:
FortyFive.♥
Marvin and I explained to Rochelle about Aston and Amy. As happy as she was for Aston, she looked upset.
"She can't have a baby." Rochelle muttered. "What about you and him? He can't just-.."
"Let's not talk about this." Marvin interrupted. I nodded and smiled gratefully.
"Gimme your laptop." I instructed Marvin. He raised his eyebrow, but reached across and lifted his silver laptop from the table beside the sofa.
"Password." I instructed, clicking on Marvin's profile as the laptop loaded up.
"Noo, just tell me." I laughed as he tried to take the laptop off me. Marvin shook his head, smiling. He quickly typed in his password in and handed it back. I rolled my eyes.
"Why do you want the laptop?" He asked.
"I'm gonna look for a flat or house or something." I explained, opening up a new browser and searching local houses. A few gorgeous ones popped up, and Marvin looked funny at me.
"You don't need a house. You've got one."
"Amy's having his baby. Its obvious she's going to move in with him. I don't want to get between them." I explained, keeping my eyes on the screen. Marvin sighed.
"I guess. He won't want you to move out though."
I rolled my eyes.
"Yes, because I'm sure its such a joy for him to share a bed with someone who isn't his girlfriend." I said sarcastically, bringing up one of the houses I liked.
"Oi. No sarcasm was needed there. All I'm saying is that he'll miss you." Marvin said, taking the laptop off my knee. I looked at him.
"Um. Gimme it back." I said, holding out my hands. He shook his head stubbornly.
"Go talk to Aston."

I post faaaaaaar too much.
You lot are slacking.
I'm not posting again til eveeeeeryone has posted at least one part.
That includes Lucy, Kim, Tink and Kirsten.
But Kirsten hasn't been slacking that much.
But she still has to post.
I just don't shut up do I?
Where've you dissappeared too Lucy? You haven't been on in ages:'(
And Kim, you kind of haven't been on in ages:'(
Kirsteen, can't complain:) you come on loaaads like me;) but, I wanna see some posting girliooo!
Tink, your the same as Kirsten:D
LOVECHAAAA!♥

WHO PUT YOU IN CHARGE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:55 am

part 57
aston came down stairs and helped me to my feet pulling me into a hug at the same tiime,
"we dont have to come back here at all if you dont want, i dont want you upset, lizzy is moving in with marvin so if you are happy to you could sell up and we can start looking for our own place if thats what you want he said
i looked at him as smiled, i think that would be best new start and all, i dont want to be here it hurts i said, brathless,
"ok thats what we will do he said tightening his grip on me, we left the house and got in the car, aston made a call to the hotel and we made our way there,
once in the room
"aston can we start looking for our own place tomorrow i dont want to have to be stying in a hotel for long, it expencive i said as he smile
"firstly you dont need to worry about the money thats my job, and i dont want you over doing it, you need to rest, so when you are ready we will start looking he said
"but i am ready, im ready to start my new life with you and would like to recover in our own home i said as he smilled
"ok we will go to the estate agent tomorrow and get them started straight away he said smiling, but for now lady you need to be resting so i am going to order room service i want you to go and lie down on the bed and rest he said in his strongest voice
"YES SIR i said walking in to the bedroom, stopping just infront of him, you joing me i said winking at him and walking over to the bed
"he smiled that heart melting smile, how could i not he said
aston called down and ordered some food, once it came he climed on to the bed next to me and pulled me into him as we sat and watched the tv, after a while i asked aston for his laptop and he went and fetched it for me
"what you doing he asked, puting the house on the market i said, and looking for a new one aswell i said,
"baby you dont have to do that we will hire some one to do it for us he said
"no i want to do it, this is going to be our home iwant to do it, beside it will give me some thing to do, i started flicking through properties looking for ones that i thought we would both like, i didnt realise how difficalt it would be what i like he didnt what he like i thought was over the top
The next day we went to the estate agents, we told them what we were looking for
"leave it to us they said

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:02 am

part 58
a few days later they called to say they had compiled a list of 5 properties that filled the criteria that we had asked for and that we could go and view them tomorrow, i was so excited i was up so early the next day i jumped in the shower did what i had to do, once i was finished i walked out
"ASTON i shouted as he nearly fell out the bed come on get up we have to go soon i said as he got and got ready, i sat waiting for him
"im ready babe he said as we went to the car we drove to the first house, we pulled up out side
"it big i said as he laugh, we got out the car and made our way to the door where the guy was waiting to show us around, we went in and looked around, after the guy asked what we thought aston looked at me as i shock my head, i dont like it i said
we went to the next house and i still didnt like it
"you ok babe aston said
"no i thought we would have found the right place by now i said
"babe it could be a while before we find some where that we both like
i let out a sigh
"i know but i just want to get out of the hotel i said
we arrived at the new property, i kind of lost hope we walked inside the guy said to have a look around, we walked up stairs as the smile on my face started to grow there was some thing about this place that i like it was homely, we had a look around the whole house, i looked at aston
"its a nice place he said what you think babe
"i love it i said
"what do you think of this property asked the guy
i looked at aston with that smile i now he likes
"we like it he said, we would like to put an offer in on the property
aston and estate agent were going over some papers and making calls to the owners, i was still looking round, hoping they would except, i could us here, i was imagin where i would put the furniture, i had had such a good feeling about this place i was us i new it, aston walked into the room i was in as i looked up to him
"whats wrong i said
"they turnt down the offer he said i could see the dissapointment on his face and new he was not joking, as i let out a little sigh
"oh well i said as i walked over to him
"we can still go and see the other properties if you want he said, as i shock my head
"to be hounest babe im really tired and could just do with a sleep i said, aston kissed my nose and walked back to the other room, i was dissapointned i really had hoped,
"you ready babe he said as we left and went back to the hotel
i lay in the bed i was so tired but couldnt sleep, i missed the feeling of a home, i didnt want to be in a hotel, i wanted to be some where that was homely, warm i wasnt happy but didnt know how to tell aston i didnt want to be here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:34 am

:L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:17 am

is any 1 else gona post please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:36 am

I think you'll find Aston put me incharge.
Yeah buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:43 am

And now, everybody's gone. -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:45 am

im still here sarah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:46 am

please post more sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:50 am

part 59
it was now sunday and we still hadnt found any where we liked i was starting to give up hope, i was really unhappy and i new aston new this even though i tried to pretend, i was sitting on the bed playin with my engagment ring when aston came in
"your not dressed he said looking at me
"no whats the point no one can see me i said
"get dressed were going to my mums for dinner he said
i let out a little smile, even though i was happy to get out of here, going to some ones home and then having to leave to come back here was not what i was looking forward to, i got ready and we made our way to siobhans
"hello love she said to aston as he hugged her
"hello hunny she said coming towards me, as she hugged me
i sat on the sofa while aston helped siobhan in the kitchen, i new they were talking i could hear that just not what they were saying, i had such a strange feeling inside me i just could shake it off, soon enough siobhan called us for dinner, as we sat at the table every one pilling there plates high with food, i put a little food on my plate not really hungry, as i was picking at my food, aston placed his hand on my knee and smiled as i smiled back, and i felt another wave of a strange feeling
"joanne are you ok hunny you loook very pale siobhan said as i nodded
i could see aston looking at me with a worried expresstion on his face as he kept turning to his mum and back to me
"will you excusse me i said standing up and going outside, i thought some fresh air might help, i stood there asthe cols brease hit my face making me feel cooler, i hurd the door go and new it would be aston, as i turnt to face him my legs gave in and i fell, aston cought my arm just as i hit the floor, evey thing was dark, i could hear a loud noise but didnt know what it was, a short while later i could see bight light flashing, but they were just shadoes, i was trying to call out to aston but every time i opened my mouth nothing came out, things started to get dark again and i had no idea why.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   

Back to top Go down

JLS Stories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next