This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:44 am

ThirtyNine.♥
The girl, Amy I guessed, soon followed Aston down the stairs. I couldn't help but smirk at her appearance. She was orange with fake tan, had several pairs of long fake eyelashes on, tacky extensions down to her bum, her face was dripping with makeup, and her nails were fake, and looked like cat claws.
"And you are?" she squeaked.
"Sarah. Aston's house mate." I said, rolling my eyes at her.
Aston came in.
"Sarah, this is Amy." Aston said quietly. 
"Nice to meet you." I said sarcastically.
"What's with the sarcasm?" she hissed. Lucy came in.
"Shut up bitch." Lucy spat, pushing past her and standing beside me as I put the kettle on.
"Lucy.." Aston warned. Marvin and Rochelle came in.
"Lay off her Aston. Amy started it." he said, sliding past Amy and Aston.
"Marvin? Amy didn't say anything." Aston said, shocked.
"Yes she did." Rochelle said.
"Look, we have to go now. Do you want to come with us or what Sarah?" Marvin asked, putting his arm around my neck. I shook my head.
"I'll just stay here. Unpack, yeah?" I said, glaring at Amy who was on her phone, her claws clicking against it.
"We'll see you later." Lucy smiled, hugging me before they left,
"How was your holiday?" Aston asked, pulling out a chair from the table and sitting down. I pulled another chair and sat down, as did Amy.
"It was great." I said coldly.
"You got a nice tan." he smiled, glancing at my now darkened arms. I shrugged.
"At least it's real." I smirked. Amy scowled.
"What's your problem?" she said, her voice squeaking. I rolled my eyes.
"Problem? What problem?"
"What the hell is wrong with you Sarah?" Aston enquired, raising an eyebrow. I sighed.
"I'm going to go unpack and get some sleep. Jet lag and all." I mumbled, heading to bed. I couldn't believe that Aston was with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:44 am

I have no life:')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:30 am

SARAH?
If you're only come on here, everyone is on here....http://tinychat.com/bunnychums
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:58 am

Sorry I didn't get on tinychat, I was busy.
I hope you's have an amazing Christmas. I love you's.♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:28 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS♥
HOPE YOU ALL GOT WHAT YOU WANT<3

-MORE PLEASE WHEN YOU ALL CAN-
MUCHLUFF<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:23 am

I'm going away for a few days. I'l probably be back on Friday.
Everybody keep posting and I'll see you soon.♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:50 am

Have a good time Sarah, love you. Stay safe. ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:30 am

Helloooo:')
anyone here at the moment or nooooooot?♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:28 am

No ones here:/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimmi♥Oritse
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:30 am

Anyone here?Razz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:44 am

Hey:L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:52 am

hay ladies

Im back and have missed you all

it has taken me a day and half to catch up, wow all the stories are amazing

sarah love the story got me gripped wow what can i say hope she remembers soon

hope you all had a wicked christmas xxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:29 pm

REPOST.
ThirtyNine.♥
The girl, Amy I guessed, soon followed Aston down the stairs. I couldn't help but smirk at her appearance. She was orange with fake tan, had several pairs of long fake eyelashes on, tacky extensions down to her bum, her face was dripping with makeup, and her nails were fake, and looked like cat claws.
"And you are?" she squeaked.
"Sarah. Aston's house mate." I said, rolling my eyes at her.
Aston came in.
"Sarah, this is Amy." Aston said quietly. 
"Nice to meet you." I said sarcastically.
"What's with the sarcasm?" she hissed. Lucy came in.
"Shut up bitch." Lucy spat, pushing past her and standing beside me as I put the kettle on.
"Lucy.." Aston warned. Marvin and Rochelle came in.
"Lay off her Aston. Amy started it." he said, sliding past Amy and Aston.
"Marvin? Amy didn't say anything." Aston said, shocked.
"Yes she did." Rochelle said.
"Look, we have to go now. Do you want to come with us or what Sarah?" Marvin asked, putting his arm around my neck. I shook my head.
"I'll just stay here. Unpack, yeah?" I said, glaring at Amy who was on her phone, her claws clicking against it.
"We'll see you later." Lucy smiled, hugging me before they left,
"How was your holiday?" Aston asked, pulling out a chair from the table and sitting down. I pulled another chair and sat down, as did Amy.
"It was great." I said coldly.
"You got a nice tan." he smiled, glancing at my now darkened arms. I shrugged.
"At least it's real." I smirked. Amy scowled.
"What's your problem?" she said, her voice squeaking. I rolled my eyes.
"Problem? What problem?"
"What the hell is wrong with you Sarah?" Aston enquired, raising an eyebrow. I sighed.
"I'm going to go unpack and get some sleep. Jet lag and all." I mumbled, heading to bed. I couldn't believe that Aston was with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Forty.♥
"Babe, are you staying tonight?" Aston asked Amy as she sat down on his lap. I rolled my eyes, disgusted that Aston would even take a second look at her.
"Um, if that's okay." she squeaked. A laugh escaped my lips accidentally.
"What's funny?" Amy enquired, glaring up at me under her never ending eyelashes.
"Just the fact that if your staying, you'll be on the sofa." I giggled, pulling out some Coke from the fridge. Aston raised his eyebrow at me. 
"What makes you think we'll be sleeping on the sofa?" he asked.
"Oh, don't you remember? I was in a car accident two weeks ago. Sleeping on the couch probably isn't the best idea for my health." I said, rubbing my back. The aching pain was still there, my neck and my legs. I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to let up.
"So your still not feeling great?" Aston said, sounding genuinely concerned. That surprised me. I was being completely bitchy to him, and he still seemed to worry about me.
"Yeah. I constantly get migraines and the pain in my back is killing me." I said quietly. Aston's face softened and he stood up.
"Do you want me to have a look at it?" he asked, taking a step towards me. I chuckled.
"What are you going to do, give me a back rub?" I laughed, and a smile appeared on his face.
"Maybe that's not such a bad idea." he laughed. Amy coughed, and Aston paused like he was shocked she was even there.
"I'll book you in for one tommorrow if you want." he mumbled, looking at his feet. Suddenly, everything went awkward again. And I was forced to face the reality. I still didn't remember the last four years with him, and no way was he going to waste his time. It hurt him too much. He was moving on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:09 pm

yo:) let me go find where I left off and I'll go write:D

more please Sarah:)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:13 pm

REPOST.

Part Seventeen.♥
It was nearing midnight and the party was still in full go, I was on the sofa talking to Marvin, Oritsé and JJ.
"It wouldn't of worked without you guys." I smiled.
"Well..." Marvin grinned.
"It was no problem, [Name]." Oritsé said.
"He's getting old now, isn't he? You still want to have sex with him?" JJ asked, making me, Oritsé and Marvin laugh.
Once we'd finished laughing I replied, "Yes." Which started the laughter all up again.
"Can I please have everyones attention for a few minutes?" Aston asked, standing on the table. I was confused. Everyone was confused. "[Name], will you come up here please?"
Everyone moved out the way for me and Aston helped me up onto the table. He held my hand out and got down onto one knee. He pulled out this dark blue velvet box and opened it, inside sparkled the prettiest ring I've ever seen. It had a blue and pink diamond pattern all over it.
"[Full name], we've had our ups and downs. The times when you've made fun out of me. Those times where I've got you back," He winked. "But I can't deny the fact that I want to live with you for the rest of my life. So I'm asking you, would you please do the honour of being my beautiful wife?" He said, sweetly.
I couldn't breathe, I couldn't speak. I could everyone aww'ing. But I couldn't do it. I slowly shook my head. "No...I can't-"
Aston slowly stood up and put both his hands on my cheeks, "What?" There was real pain in his eyes, slow tears dripped down his face. "But...I love you. I'd do anything for you. Anything."
"I can't-" I gulped back.
"Then I'll wait, I'd wait a thousand years to be with you. Please, [Name]. Please don't do this to me." He cried, I couldn't bear to see his face in pain anymore so I ran out leaving Aston's heart smashed.
*End of flashback

Part Eighteen.♥
After agreeing to clubbing with Oritsé, Marvin, JB and Aston; I soon regretted it. Harry knew about me and Aston's past so in his nature he was going to be very over protective. We were back at our holiday villa getting ready. I went to ask Harry to zip my dress up when I had to double take at how gorgeous he looked. He flicked his hair and I grinned.
"Would you please do my dress up, Mister?" I asked, turning round for him. I felt him zip up my dress.
"May I say, Miss, you look very nice." Harry smiled, eyeing up my red and black short dress. He kissed up my neck whilst resting both his arms around my waist. "I love you."
"I love you too." I said, kissing his lips.
After leaving my hair wavy/curly and to the side and light makeup with slight impact on my eyes due to the dark black eyeliner, the door went. Harry answered and we left.
A very eventful night, lead ahead...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Part Nineteen.
-half an hour or so later-
Marvin, JB and Oritsé were up on the dancefloor leaving Aston, Harry and I sitting in a booth in an awkward silence.
"I'm just gonna go to the toilet, be back soon." Harry said, getting up. He was obviously bored out of his mind. He left and as soon as he did Aston spoke up.
"You look very nice." He murmured.
"Are you going shy on me?" I laughed slightly seeing his face relax slightly.
"You know what I'm going to ask..."
"Do I? I don't remember taking mind-reading class." I said, taking a slow sip from my drink.
"Why...Why wouldn't you marry me?"
"I-" Pausing for a few seconds I thought what I was going to say carefully, I decided just to speak through my heart. "I never felt good enough for you."
Aston trailed his eyes along the table until they met mine. It was the first time this evening he had properly looked at me.
"You're all I want," He said longing for me to say words of comfort to him. He wanted me to tell him I felt the same. "You're all I need."
Before I could speak Harry approached us and sat down next to me, delibratley put his hand around my shoulder.
I moved his hand slowly and the silence began once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:52 am

MORE GIRLIES!;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:55 am

MARV AND ROCHELLE ARE ENGAGED:D

That is all.

More everyone!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:15 am

part 46
i made my way back home with the biggest smile on my face i had done it i had another job, one that sounded fantastic and i new i would really enjoy doing, i walked in the front door, there was a note on the table from lizzy to say her and marvin were going out for the day and she was staying at his in the evening, mmmm aston and the house all to my self i thought, i went up stairs to the bedroom aston was still there in bed asleep, he look so sexy when he was sleeping, i climbed on top of him and kissd his lips and he responeded, still in a light sleep, he opened his eyes
"so how didi it go he asked as i sat up
"well to start with i met your mum today i said with my sternest voice
"oh was all he said, i thought she might do that
"well thanks for the heads up, i mean when she introudced her self the first image that came into my head was you lying in my bed with nothing on
as a smile spread across his face
"any way apart from meeting my mum what happened, i told he all about the conversation and about what the job would intail
"so joanne did you get it he said a little pushy
"yes i did i said with the biggest grin on my face i start next monday, and this job is not affected by you and me being together, which is always good i said
"i told you, you are perfect for that job, so we need to celerbrate, firstly i suggest you get that sexy body out of those clothes and back in to this bed and will take it from there aston said with a cheeky grin on his face, as i started to remove my clothing and shimmed under the covers, were thigs got very hot and steamy
after a very steamy sesstion aston looked at me
"so baby what do you want to do to celerbrate he said
i just shugged my shoulders i dont know cant we just stay here i said
"for now yeah, but we need to do some thing to celerbrate, we can go for a meal, ill get all the boys to come and you can let all your girls know
"ok i said, as i lent over and sent texts to all the girls, i got replys streaigh away "yeah we are all there they said
"right you stay here aston said ill be back in a little while, as he got up thew von some clothes
"where you going i asked
"just stay here in bed ill be back soon he said again as he lent down and kissed my forhead
he picked up his car keys and left, i snuggled under the cover and rolled over to where aston had been lying, and breathed in his sent as i lay there, after what seemed like forever the front door opened and closed and i could hear foot steps down stairs
"aston is that you
"yeah babe ill be up in one minute
a short while later i ccould hear aston coming up the stairs, he kicked open the bedroom door and was standing there in nothing but his boxrs ith a tray of food and drinks
"breakfast in bed he said, as i bit my lip and winked at him mmmmm nice i said
as i sat up and he puut the tray down on the bed and got back in, i looked at the tray, there was a red rose, orange juice from miami, american pancakes and muffins, and coffee, i looked at him, awwwwww baby its lovely i said leaning over and kissing his cheek.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:16 am

part 47
after spending most of the day in bed and a lot of it pleasuring each other it was time to get ready to go out, i got up and got in the shower first i did what i had to do and wrapped a towel around myself and walked back into the bedroom where aston was still in bed
"your out kool ill jump in the shower in a minute he said
"kool but you havent got any clothes here i said as he smiled i picked some up when i popped out earlier, as i nodded
aston jumped in the shower, i dried my hair and started on my make up just sitting in my underware, as ast came out he winked at me through the reflection in the mirror, i got up and went to the waldrobe to fine some thing to ware, as i opened the doors there hanging on the back door was the most amazing black dress i had ever seen, it was a low slit back dress with dimonties around the middle where it pulled in it was a criss cross tie at thebottom back of the dress and just inside the waldrobe was a matching pair of shoes and a clutch bag, i turnt back to see smiling
"but when how why i kept saying
"i have a little confestion to make i knew about the job post and lizzy putting you forward before hand my mum had told me and that she wanted to meet you, i new staight away that you would get it, your the best at what ever you do so i ordered it and had it delivered here while you were at the interview so it would be ready for you to ware tonight,
"wow i said not sure what to say to that really, aston walked over and took the dress of the hanger,
"so lets see it on that sexy body the he said, as he helped me in to the dress, and did up the criss cross bottem for me, i slipped on the shoes, it was a perfect fit it looked and felt amazing
"WOW you look soooooo hot in that said aston as he placed his hands on my waist and stepped in closer to me
"so what do you think he said looking at me through the reflextin in the mirror, as i looked back
"i think i am the luckest girl alive to have such a sexy man thats all mine and has such good taste in clothes i saiid as aston kissed my neck as i let out a slight moan in delight
"i think i need to back up from you or we are never going to make it you keep turning me on he said
as he walked over to the bed and pulled out his bad with his clothes he put on a very sexy pair of black jeans, i while shirt and a black jacket, he look so dam hot, he sorted out his hair as i finished getting ready, soon enough we were on our way to the restarent

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:18 am

part 48
we arived at the mayfair hotel, i looked over to aston who had a cheeky grin on his face,
"whats going on i asked as the driver got out the car and opened the car door i got out and stood there in front of the restarant, aston walked round and put his hand arond my waist moving me in to the door way, we walked inside where there were a few tables set up in the room with all our friends and family sitting there, i was so shocked, as i looked at aston, we walked over to a table and sat down, the waiters brought out the food, which i must say was exquiste, after we had finished the meal the tables were removed and there was room for every one to dance, i was talking to lizzy, and some of my other friends, when the lights come on and standing on stage was aston, i looked at the girls very confused, this whole evening was confusing, i thought we were going for a meal, but didnt expect it to be in such a fancy place and with all our friends and family, some thing was going on here i just didnt know what
"excuse me every one can i have your attention said aston into the microphone
there was silence in the room as every one turnt to face him
"i would like to thank you all for coming tonight to help celerbrate joanne's new job, i know some of you think this is a bit over the top as he pointed at me and i nodded
"i just want to let every one know how lucky i am to have such an amazing lady in my life, as im sure most of you know our story it was a bit of a rocky start, but when joanne gave up on a job she loved to still be with me i new there and then joanne was the one, so joanne can you come up here with me aston said, as i slowly walked towards the stage still unsure of every thing, aston helped me up and i stod there infront of every one aston turnt to me and took my hand
"joanne i know i am the luckest man alive to have such a beautiful, loving, thoughtful lady in my life so in frount of all our friends and family i wanted them to know how i feel about you
"joanne will you do me the hourner of becoming my wife he said as he bent down on one knee and opened a box with the most beautifulst ring i have ever seen, i was dumb struck and didnt know what to say as i could see evey one looking at me waiting to see what i would say, as i looked aston in his eyes i bit my lip and nodded yes i said as he jumped up picking me up and placing his lips on mine, all you could hear was awwwwww and how sweets from every one

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:22 am

part 49
once we were off the stage it all seemed such a blur, aston had just proposed to me and i had excepted, i was in such shock wow is all i kept thinking, lizzy came over with marvin and the other boys
"so you did it said marvin, as i looked at aston
"yep, aint letting this one go he said, just then siobhan came over
"congratulations she said hugging aston, so this is soon to be my daughter-in-law she said looking at me, she leaned in and gave me a hug,
"welcome to the family she said as conor and cortney came over, it was so over wellming, meeting every one, i was trying to take it all in but i couldnt
"can i borrow your lady said lizzy to aston as she slid her arm into mine and pulled me away
"so lady how you doing she said
"i dont know, im still in shock
"yeah you can kind of tell that
"i wasnt expecting that at all, i thought we were just going out for a meal
"yeah well aston has been planning this for a while and you getting the new job was just the cover he needed
"oh was all i could say
"you are happy aint you joanne said lizzy, as i looked over my shoulder to where aston was standing
"of cause i am how could i not be, look at the hunk of a man i will be getting married to as aston blew me a kiss
"well i best be your maid of houner said lizzy
"who else would i ask i said
"so looks like we have a wedding to plan lizzzy said
"yep, i have no idea where to start i said looking at my ring
"well this is your engagment party so this is the start, i suggest you enjoy it
as aston walked over hay there wifey he wispered into my ear as a smile spread across my face
i turnt round into his grip well hello there i replyed as i placed my lips on to his, mmmmm now that is good he said not taking his lips away from mine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:25 am

part 50
I woke the next morning as the light shone through the blinds, my head a little soar as i remembered last night all that had happened, as i started to smile, wow i thought to my self this feels like its a dream, i hurd a BANG down stairs as i tutted to my self thinking what aston had broked this time, i climed out of bed and walked down stairs, the tv was on low i walked into the kitchen and stopped in my tracks my mouth fell open as a tear run down my face the kitchen as all smashed up every thing from the cupboards on the floor in small bits i didnt no what had happed i called out to aston but there was no answer, i walked to the house phone and dialed his number while waiting for an answer
MA Hello
M Hay marvin its jo is aston there
MA yeah (then silence)
M can i speak to him then please
MA i dont think thats a good idea right now
M what do you mean
MA i think you should just leave it
M no, whats going on, my kitchen is all smashed up, aston is at your house
with that the phone when dead
i decided to call lizzy
*ring ring*
L hello
M hay it jo
L oh hi
M lizzy whats going on the kitchen is all smashed up, and marvins being really strange and wont let me talk to aston (as the tears started to fall)
L ill be round in five
M just tell me know
L its best in person she said and the phone went dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:25 am

more????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories