This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:26 am

WOOOOOOOO MARV AND ROCH !:-D
Happy but Jealous SO much! :O
DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.
AHHHHHHHH.

More everyone Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:30 am

BE HAPPY LUCY!
OUR MARVINS GROWING UP! ;D

Hello everyone:L xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:41 am

Kirsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeen?<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:43 am

I'm going out at 7:/ & I won't be back till later tomorrow:(
HAPPY NEW YEAR!♥

Sarah, did you get a blackberry?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:46 am

Saraah. wrote:
Forty.♥
"Babe, are you staying tonight?" Aston asked Amy as she sat down on his lap. I rolled my eyes, disgusted that Aston would even take a second look at her.
"Um, if that's okay." she squeaked. A laugh escaped my lips accidentally.
"What's funny?" Amy enquired, glaring up at me under her never ending eyelashes.
"Just the fact that if your staying, you'll be on the sofa." I giggled, pulling out some Coke from the fridge. Aston raised his eyebrow at me. 
"What makes you think we'll be sleeping on the sofa?" he asked.
"Oh, don't you remember? I was in a car accident two weeks ago. Sleeping on the couch probably isn't the best idea for my health." I said, rubbing my back. The aching pain was still there, my neck and my legs. I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to let up.
"So your still not feeling great?" Aston said, sounding genuinely concerned. That surprised me. I was being completely bitchy to him, and he still seemed to worry about me.
"Yeah. I constantly get migraines and the pain in my back is killing me." I said quietly. Aston's face softened and he stood up.
"Do you want me to have a look at it?" he asked, taking a step towards me. I chuckled.
"What are you going to do, give me a back rub?" I laughed, and a smile appeared on his face.
"Maybe that's not such a bad idea." he laughed. Amy coughed, and Aston paused like he was shocked she was even there.
"I'll book you in for one tommorrow if you want." he mumbled, looking at his feet. Suddenly, everything went awkward again. And I was forced to face the reality. I still didn't remember the last four years with him, and no way was he going to waste his time. It hurt him too much. He was moving on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:46 am

Heeeey Kirsten;) happy new year!
and yes, I did:D but the bbm doesn't work:/♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:49 am

Aw, pooooo!
I'mma have to go now:(
Get ready in 10 minutes;o
LOOOOOVE YOUUUU<3<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:49 am

Bye Kirsten.
Have a great new year!
iloveyou♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:42 pm

FortyOne.♥
"Will we take the couch?" Aston said, flicking the switch on the kettle. I shook my head.
"There's two of you, one of me. How do you like your tea?" I asked, dumping tea bags into three mugs. I turned to face Amy, but immediately regretted the decision. 
"Or not then." I mumbled, pushing past the both of them kissing and jogged up the stairs. I heard Aston sigh.
"Do you not want your tea?" Aston shouted up the stairs. 
"I'll be down in a minute." I shouted back, before changing into my PJ's, pulling on an old hoodie and running back down the stairs. Aston looked me up and down as I walked back into the kitchen.
"That's my hoodie." he said, raising an eyebrow at me. I glanced down to the grey hoodie I was wearing.
"You gave it to me." I blurted, then stopped. How would I know if he gave it to me? Aston stepped cautiously towards me.
"When did I give it to you?" he asked quietly.
"The first night we spent together." I said without thinking. Suddenly, I felt dizzy.
"Woaah, Sarah? Sarah, are you okay?" Aston called, grabbing both of my arms as my legs gave way. I fell against his chest, and tried to steady myself, but any time I tried to think of the hoodie, the dizziness returned. My head was pounding, and I had a sharp pain in my cheat.
"Sarah? Your really freaking me out now." Aston said, his voice shaking. He pulled out one of the chairs at the table, and sat me down, bending over so he was the same level as me.
"Sarah, babe, talk to me." Aston pleaded, studying my eyes. I swallowed.
"Um, hi." I said quietly, blinking. Aston let out a breath.
"You scared me! What happened?" he asked, stroking my hand with his thumb. I closed my eyes, trying to bite back the feeling of nausea.
"I um-.. I guess I just blanked out." I mumbled, rubbing my forehead which was still throbbing.
"I figured that much. Are you okay?" he asked, the worry in his voice putting a smile on my face. I nodded.
"Yeah."
Aston stood up, smiling warmly.
"Do you remember anything about me? From before the accident?" Aston asked, a hopeful look on his gorgeous face. I thought about it, but the image of him just sent everything blurry again. I sighed, shaking my head.
"No." I muttered, staring at the floor. Aston sighed.
"You'd better sleep with me tonight. I don't want you blanking out during the night." he said. I chuckled.
"You sound like Marvin." I giggled. Aston laughed too, but we were interrupted.
"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Amy asked.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.
Have an amazing year, and I hope that it'll be great.
I wish you health and happiness;)
Goodnight, God bless.♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:14 am

FortyTwo.♥
"Ast, I need to talk to you." Amy gulped, sounding worried. Aston turned to face her, a concerned look on his face.
"Is everything alright babe?" He asked, reaching out and taking her orange hand.
"Um," she said, glaring up at me.
"Right." I mumbled, taking my tea and heading into the next room. I couldn't help but hear the conversation.
"What's wrong baby?" Aston's voice came. I heard Amy sniff.
"What do you think of our relationship Ast?" Amy said. Aston took a deep breath, and I knew he was thinking the same as I was. That she was going to finish with him.
"I think we have something. I really do. I wouldn't be wasting my time if I thought otherwise." He said, sounding sure of himself.
"Do you love me?" She asked, sounding as if she was crying.
"Yes babe. Of course." Aston insisted. My mind flashed back to that day at the hospital, when he told me I was the only one he'd ever love. Two weeks on, and he'd already changed his mind.
"Babe, tell me what's wrong."
"Ast, I'm pregnant."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:59 am

FortyThree.♥
There was silence, and all I could hear was my heart pounding against my chest. They'd been together 2 weeks, and already something like this had happened. Aston and I were together for four years, and nothing.
"BABY!" Aston shouted, and I could hear him laugh. He was happy, but then again, why shouldn't he be?
"Sarah! Sarah guess what?" Aston shouted, bounding into the living room with Amy in his arms. I faked a smile.
"What?" I forced out, trying to sound interested.
"We're pregnant!" Aston cried, the genuine joy in his face making me smile. He was going to be a dad.
"Really? That's amazing!" I grinned, standing up. Aston pulled me into a hug.
"I'm gonna be a dad." He gasped. I grinned.
"I guess I'll leave you two alone." I smiled. Aston looked at me.
"What? Why?" He asked, sounding hurt.
"To celebrate." I lied, not meeting his gaze.
"Where'll you go?"
"Marvin's. He said if I need him, just go round," I said quickly because I knew Marvin wouldn't mind. Aston sighed.
"You can stay you know." He muttered. I smiled.
"I know. I want to go."
I think that hurt him more than me suggesting to go.
I went upstairs and changed back into my clothes, and texted Marvin telling him I'd be coming round.
"You really don't have to go." Aston reminded me as I pulled my coat over my shoulders. But the look on Amy's face told me that I did. I placed a kiss on Aston's cheek.
"I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:12 am

FortyThree.♥
"Hey babe!" Marvin beamed as he swung his front door open. I smiled.
"Hey." I said quietly, and he lead me in.
"What's up?" He asked as we headed into his living room. I always loved his house, the warm colours always made me feel welcome.
"Has Aston not told you?" I asked, sitting down on his sofa.
"Um, no. Tea?" Marvin offered, disappearing into the kitchen.
"Yeah, please. He'll ring you-.." I started, but I was interrupted by the sound of Marvin's phone ringing.
"Now." I grinned as Marvin answered. After a few minutes, and a lot of congratulations, Marvin walked slowly into the living room. I kept my eyes on the blank TV screen.
"Darling." He sighed, and sat beside me, pulling me close to his chest. I clung on to him, promising myself I wouldn't cry. I'd cried too much for Aston.
"It won't last with her. I hate to say that, because he's having her child, but it won't." Marvin said, stroking her hair. I sighed.
"It will though won't it? I've only really known him two weeks and I can already see that he's not one to leave people he loves unless he has too," I said quietly.
"He left you." Marvin pointed out.
"I didn't remember him, after four years of a relationship. Would you be able to stand that?" I said, surprising myself. I still found it hard to reason with Aston.
"If he loved you, he shouldn't have let you go."
"Have you never heard the saying? 'If you love someone, you'll let them go'?" I said, making Marvin smile.
"Nice one there. So have you forgiven him?" He asked. I shrugged.
"I think its more I've given up. That I don't want to waste my time. He's with someone. And a bitch though she may be, she makes him happy. What more could I want for him?"
Marvin kissed my forehead.
"That's my girl."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimmi♥Oritse
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:56 am

Anyone here? xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:21 am

me:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 pm

part 51
what is going on i thought to my self, this is not like aston at all and marvin and lizzy are both acting so strange, why, just then there was a knock at the door i walked oven and let lizzy in, after i closed the door i thought that it was strange lizzy has keys
"why did you knock you have keys i said to lizzy
"i thought it would be better to knock she said as she looked at me in astrange way
"lizzy whats going on this is all so strange please tell me as she walked over to the sofa and sat down, i followed her and sat oppersit her, she looked up at me with a strange look in her eyes that i had not seen before, as she cleared her thought
"do you remember last night she said
"yes of couse i do, Aston proposed to me and i acceppted
as lizzy nodded in silence
"do you remember any thing else as i sat there in silence going over the night to see what she was talking about
"no we had fun, thats all
"no joanne thats not all, after aston proposed to you you were both dancing when all of a sudden you looked at him and stepped back you took of your ring and threw it at him
I had a confused look on my face
You told aston that you didnt want him any more and you didnt love him
i was racking my brain trying to remember any of this and i couldnt i new i had a few drinks but i didnt drink that much
lizzy looked at me
"joanne whats going on with you i thought you loved aston
" i do
"so why did you do that to him
"lizzy i dont remember any of it, besides he smashed up the kitched
"no joanne after you walked out last night you came home and aston stayed with marvin i came round to see what was going on and you had smashed up the kitchen not aston
my mouth fell open
"i did that i said pointing to to the kitchen with shock all over my face
"lizzy i dont understand this its not like me at all
" joanne some thing is wrong but i dont know what, i have booked you an appointment so see the doctor, get dressed im gona drive you there she said

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:49 am

part 52
i got out the car and made my way to the doctors as we sat in the waiting room in silence, the doctor came out and called my name as i stood up i looked at lizzy
"you coming in with me i said as she looked and me she got up and walked with me, as i sat in the chair the doctor looked at me i explained every thing to him that lizzy had told me and that i didnt remember any thing about it, as the doctor looked at me
"joanne have you had a lot of headachs resently as i looked at him yes said lizzy she had been getting them a lot resently and has also been qiute tired, but we just thought it was because she had lost her job and she was catching up on sleep
"joanne i would like to send you to a specilist that might be able to help, as he handed lizzy a card,
"i suggest she dose not go on her own, and it would be a good idea to go there today
i said my thank yous and we left
once in the car lizzy looked at the card and then me but she didnt say any thing, we'r going staight to this place joanne she said stirnly
once we arrived lizzy went up to the reseptionist, and there were talking for a while, i sat in the chair not sure what was going
lizzy came and sat back down she place a hand on my shoulder
"joanne the doctor is going to take you for a scan to see if they can see if there is any thing that can explain what is going on,
i looked at lizzy and new she wasant telling me every thing,
"im just going to call marvin she said as she got up and went out side, i sat there when a nurse came over
"joanne would you come with me please
i stood up and followed her to a room,
"i need you to remove your clothing and put on the gown the porters will be up to take you to your scan in five mins and she left
i did what she said and sat on the bed waiting the porters to came in and told me to lay down and the pushed the bed down the hall, a tear fell down my check as i felt so alone, i didnt know what was wrong with me, lizzy was out side aston hated me i didnt no what was happening or going on, we arrived in a big white room there was doctors there, he asked me to lie on this bed and explained that i need to keep very still and that the machine would move up my body to over my head and that i cant move, i lied there so still and the machine started to move up my body to my head, it went on for what seemed like for ever, after awhile the machine stopped and the doctor came back in the room with a folder in his hand, i sat up and he sat oppersit me
"miss Hockley after doing a scam on your brain we can see that there is a tuma that is pushing against your brain that is what is causing you to no remember thing and also the mood chanegs, we are going to keep you in and will opperate on you today, but you do have to understand that this is a serious opperation and that we recomed that you have some one with you as we will need you concent to do the opperation
i sat there numb just nodding not knowing what was really going on, the porters came back in and took me back to the room

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:29 am

part 53
as the doors opened i saw lizzy she had sad eyes so i knew she already new, as we came throught the doors fully there he was, i looked in to those heat melting eyes and the tears started to fall, as he came over to me and put his had on my check, as i leaned in to the hold,
"im sorry i said as i looked at him
" you do have to appoligise i should have known some thing was wrong but i..... i.....i..... i dont know i think i was so hurt that i thought you might have really ment it
as i bit my bottom lip, i would never do any thing to hurt you aston you have to know that i dont remember any of it and im so sorry i did that to you
"ssssshhhhhh you dont need to say any thing im hear now baby, i and not leaving your side till this is all over and you are back in my arms at home
as i leaned in to his chest i felt safe like i new he was still there and i hadnt lost him compleatly, soon enough it was time for me to go to the oppearting thearter, as i lay in the bed my hands shacking i looked over to where aston was
"baby if this dosnt work
"ssshhhh i not listening to that you are coming back to me
"please aston let me speak, if this dosnt work or if i dont pull through this promise me you will not stop you life, i want you to be happy no matter what, promise me you will find some one else and be happy for me i said trying to hold in the tears, as i see aston doing the same
"no i wont because you will becoming home with me and you will make a full recovery and then we will get married like planned so there is no need for this talk, you just need to remember that he said in his sternist voice
he leaned in and pressed his lips on to mine, and then kissed both my eyes as the porters pushed the bed out of the room down the hall way, we went in to a big room when i was given an injection and was out cold.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:48 am

part 54
Astons p.o.v
Joanne was in the opperating thearter and me lizzy and marvin we sat in the room waiting, when JB and reesh came in, they looked so shocked
"ast how you dong brv
i looked at them and shock my head, i cant lose her she is my world what will i do with out here i said, as they walked over and hugged me, the nurse came in the room and i stood up
"joanne is going to be in the opperating room for quite awhile think it would be a good idea if you were to go hame frshen up and bring her back some clean clother and things that she will needed
"im not leaving i said as marv looked at me
"mate joanne needs you fighting fit, and she is going to need stuff from home, this is the best time to do that she will need you when she come round he said as i nodded
marvin drove me back to joannes and i went inside, the tv was still on i walked into the kitchen it was a mess, every thing was broken, all on the floor, it hurt to know she was in so much pain and i wasnt here for her when she needed me, as i let out a sigh, marv came in, dont worry bout that brv we will sort that you go and get joannes stuff, as i walked up to the bedroom, i pulled out her small case and started to place things in there, i went to the bathroom and picked up toiletries she would need, as i was looking for her night clothes i opened the draw and put them in, i decided to change the bed sheets, as i pulled back the covers there was one of my tops and i new that when i wasnt around she use to sleep with it, but as i looked at it, there was tear maks all over and make up, and that hurt she must have been so sad last night, i sat on the bed holding the top, i picked up a load of clothes and the top i took them down to the maching machind the boys had cleaned up the kitched and lizzy came back in with new every thing, i put the clothes in the machine and walked back up stairs i tock my top off and placed it in the case, i closed the case and took it down stairs,
"the place is looking nice i said to the boys, we got back into marvs car and made our way back to the hospital, we were still waiting for joanne to come back she had been in there so far for about 6 hours and i was getting inpationt
"how much longer is she going to be i said out loud
just then the nurse came in joanne is out of surgury she is in recovery and will be back up her soon she said smiling
"how is she i asked, the nurse smiled it went will she said and left the room, it was now just about waiting, after about 20 mins the doors open and they pushed her through the door, she was still out cold ahe looked so peaceful, the doctor came in and explained that the opperation had gone well, they had removed all the tuma but it was going to be a long recovery period, and i would need a lot of help, then he left as i sat there looking at her, her eyes begun to flicker and then they opened, i couldnt help it i lent over and kissed her, as i pulled away she looked at me in a strange way like she didnt know me, my heart sank no please, then a smile spread across her face as she winked at me, i shock my head and placed a kiss on her lips again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:49 am

any one on line????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:33 am

Helloooooo;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:13 am

Why is nobody ever here anymore? :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:04 am

im hear sarah

u posting

loving the story
need more please does she remember him oh please let her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:11 am

ooh sarah just got interesting;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:27 am

sarah hope u can post some story tonight xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:54 am

I'll try post some more tonight Tink;) more from you too!xxx

Bet'cya weren't expecting that Kirsten:L haha;') when are you going to grace us with more of your story?♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   

Back to top Go down

JLS Stories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next