This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:55 am

but I love your stories:(<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:58 am

And I love yours:)

I just wanna skip mine to the exciting part:(...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:00 am

Then do;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:13 am

One
Another day out with the gang. There was quite a lot of us to be fair but we all got on so it wasn't much of a problem in our eyes. Every day i seemed to see them, i was never at home but i guess that's what you do when you're a teenager, friends are your main priority.
"Sorry I can't come today mum, would love to but my mates are pestering me to see this new movie!" i sighed shrugging, she smiled.
"it's fine hunny, you go and have fun and I'll see you later!" She smiled and gave me a small hug, I smiled gratefully at her and grabbed my bag off the side heading for the door of my house currently based in London. "BYE!" I shouted finally as i closed the door and walked down the path of my house where my best boy mate was waiting for me at the end of it.
"Hey Ast" I smiled giving him a tight hug.
"Alright babe? your hair smells nice" he chuckled grabbing a chunk of my hair and smelling it.
"Get off me you freak!" i giggled pushing him away from me, he dropped my hair and smirked as we started to walk in the direction of the field which wasn't too far away.
"I'm not the freak here!" He laughed, i gasped and looked at him.
"no cause you didn't just smell my hair" i said rolling my eyes.
"Nah that wasn't me" he chuckled shrugging, i shook my head.
"Give us a piggy back Ast, my legs hurt" i sulked stopping, he stopped and frowned at me.
"no you lazy bitch, walk yourself!" He laughed rolling his eyes, i put out my bottom lip and gave him my best puppy eyes, he sighed and bit his lip.
"just cause you know i can't resist that" he frowned and turned around, I grinned and jumped on his back, he caught my legs.
"thanks Ast, love you!" i said wrapping my arms round his neck and hooking my hands together, he started walking again.
"yeah course you do" he mumbled rolling his eyes.
"what's that supposed to mean Mr?" i frowned poking the side of his head.
"nothing" he answered and didn't say anything else, i just let it drop and shook it off. We soon reached the field and the others were waiting around for us to arrive well all apart from Sarah and Marvin who most likely wouldn't be far behind us.
"Ast stop stealing my girlfriend" Chris chuckled as he caught a glimpse of us coming towards them, we reached them and i jumped down off Aston's back and kissed his cheek.
"thanks Ast" i said skipping over to Chris and into his open arms, he kissed my forehead and hugged me tight.
"Look he's gone all red...he so fancies you Luce" Kirsten giggled looking over at me, i rolled my eyes.
"i'm sure Aston does not fancy me, we're mates!" I shrugged looking at Aston who nodded in agreement smiling.
"Exactly so stop pestering me about it!" Aston chuckled scowling at the girls in particular as they always mention it, but i knew for a fact Aston didn't feel any feelings like that towards me.
"Sorry but it looks like you do!" Chloe said putting both her hands up in defense for her and the girls, Kirsten nodded enthusiastically. Before Aston could reply to debate about it there was the shrieking noise of tires, Sarah and Marvin had arrived...on Marvin's bmx.
"That was the scariest rise of my life!" Sarah sighed jumping off the back on it, she'd stood on the stunt pedals.
"I weren't even riding fast babe, you were holding onto my shoulders so tight, i thought my muscles were gonna burst" Marvin laughed sitting down on the seat and pulling her over to him, leaning her against the side of his right thigh.
"Sorry and you were going fast! bloody hell, i nearly pissed myself!" Sarah gasped frowning deeply, Marvin chuckled and kissed her making her smile again.
"Ok finished arguing now?" JB laughed rolling his eyes, Marvin and Sarah laughed and nodded at the same time.
"Good...now can we please get on with our day?" Oritse laughed as everyone got ready to start moving into the park, JB had a football rested under his arm so we knew what the boys were gonna be doing.
"Now I'm such a goose berry!" Aston laughed looking round, we were all coupled up and Aston was the only single one.
"well get a girlfriend then and you won't be!" I winked.
"don't want a girlfriend" He said and i started laughing.
"pfff..What teenage boy doesn't want a girlfriend!" I said raising my eyebrows, he shrugged.
"this one" he smirked pointing at himself.
"I don't believe a word of it Ast!" Sarah said walking beside Marvin who was trying to ride slow without falling off.
"believe what you wanna believe" he shrugged looking at her, she giggled.
"it's just cause you can't have Luce" Sarah commented, he sighed.
"god why does everyone think that!" He frowned, the girls were giggling finding it highly amusing how Sarah thought it too.
"you make it so bloody obvious mate" JB said rolling his eyes, Aston frowned at him.
"you're meant to be sticking up for me here!" Aston complained, JB just shrugged keeping with his opinion, i just stood there awkwardly not making a contribution to this conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:17 am

LOVEIT!
you'd better post loads now that you've got a new one?:'D
bytheway, thanks for putting me with Marv;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:19 am

you're welcome Sarah and I will soon, just gonna eat my dinner;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:24 am

okay, can't wait!Wink<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:26 am

You posting anymore?<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:27 am

More pwease, WucyWuWuuu<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:33 am

BACCCK!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:34 am

Pretty impressed of myself for whipping this little bad boy up in a record time of around 5 minutes just for you guys. Love you and don't hate- potate.

Promises

Three.

Today is the final day of training then we're off to the arena and I still don't have a gameplan, any tactics, guidance, sponsors... Nothing.
I'm as good as dead, literally.
I go down to the training area early. I'm first. Going straight to the plant unit. Berries, ivy, bushes, trees, leaves. What's poisonous, what can kill you painfully, what can kill you easily, what can help you survive for a few days. I tried to concentrate. Tried. Honest. But would you be able to focus if you knew in a few days you would be dead?

•*•

“Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four,” the voice echoes throughout the arena. Chills go through my entire body. I'm shaking. I practice my breathing in time with the countdown. My eyes are glazed over and I can't see. A merge of green and blue and I have one thought in my head to run. I spot the rucksacks and shiny weapons. My eyes flicker to them for a moment but I must remember to stay on task. I refocus my eyes and mind. “Three, two, one!” My ears blank out, an unnecessary sense. I don't need to hear. I just need my legs and my eyes. My heart is set on the knives. My brain is set on getting to cover.
Regrettably, I run through the sand, through the shallow water and into the forest. I keep running. I must've ran for an hour or so before I rest. I realise how stupid I was! I have nothing. I sit down on a branch to catch my breath.
I hear a branch snap from behind me. I gulp, loudly, I thought I was safe. I turn around slowly with my fists blocking my face. It's a squirrel. I kill it and start cooking it. After, I stomp out the fire and cover it with some dry leaves and walk in a completely different direction. Night is quickly approaching but I am nowhere near tired. No, this is when I will play the game instead of the game playing me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:41 am

omg just found out JB's not going to the concert I'm going to on Monday:'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:52 am

I'm slightly in love with your story Kirsten<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:57 am

REALLY OMG REALLY REALLY
3 YAY'S FOR POSITIVE FEEDBACK
...Yeah, I was really worried. Starting and ending stories are really difficult for me, hahahahaa
CARRY ON WRITING YOU TWO PLE-EE-EE-EE-ASE Very Happy<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 am

it's amazing kirstenn<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue