This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:11 am

Yup, thanks;Wink hby?<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:12 am

I'm good taaaaah:D
Lets get writing shall we? Haven't done in a while!
Hope you're posting;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:36 am

Back:p
I'll get writing now if you do?:p its your turn!:')<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:40 am

Yeah i will in a minute, just watching Eastenders haha!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:38 am

Chapter eight;
I didn't get far from the hotel before someone was shouting my name behind me but I didn't stop walking, i slowed down my pace but i refused to stop all together.
"Lucy...Lucy wait!" Aston said grabbing my arm gently to stop me from walking, my feet stopped and i turned round to him.
"I told you going to see them was a bad idea didn't it!?" I frowned, he sighed.
"They're just shocked to see you that's all, they feel bad that they made you cry like that though" he told me.
"They have every right to be annoyed with me, i shouldn't have left like that without telling anyone" I admitted wiping some tears off my cheeks.
"You didn't know what else to do though, we weren't talking...it's not like you could come and tell us" He sighed, I just shrugged. I guess he was right, I wouldn't have gone round and told them, i was too scared to in case they all ganged up on me or something.
"Just come back, they might give you another chance to explain" He told me but i shook my head fiercely.
"I doubt they will, I'm not going through that again" I said continuing to shake my head, his face dropped.
"please Luce, they would've calmed down from seeing you and they'll want to talk, im sure they want to know what happened and why you left" He explained.
"then you can tell them because I'm not" I snapped and started walking off again, I didn't get beyond a few steps when my feet were lifted off the ground, I was slung over someone's shoulder and I could take a pretty good guess of whose it was. There was no way I was getting out of this now, Aston's grip was so tight on me.
"Aston put me down right now!" I shrieked slapping his back lightly.
"nope, you're coming to talk to them" He chuckled a little and before I knew it we were back in the hotel and in the lift. I tried jumping off his shoulder but it failed badly and i just hit my head, I didn't try after again after that because it was painful and Aston just laughed at me. I now had a headache and had to go and face three people i really didn't want to right now.
"babe calm down!" Aston said to me as he put me down outside the hotel room.
"I can't, I don't wanna face them...they freaking hate me!" I sighed looking down at the floor.
"They don't hate you, let me talk to them first and see if they'll talk to you, no doubt they will" He told me, I looked up at shrugged at him, he looked like he was desperate, I knew he wanted everything the same again and as much as i did, I was dreading what I was about to say.
"Fine, I'll go and talk to them" I said quietly, his face lit up as he grinned.
"good, I know they'll forgive you" He said as I smiled weakly and he opened the door walking inside again, I wasn't so sure that they would but i was willing to give it another go for Aston and for the sake that I love these boys so much, they mean a lot.
"guys please hear her out this time, she's really sorry...don't shout at her" Aston sighed as I walked slowly over to him as he looked at me, he smiled a little at me before I looked back at the three guys who were looking at me a little softer this time waiting to hear from me.
"I'm so sorry" I whispered sighing, they all looked at each other before shrugging a little.
"Do you wanna explain? we would really like to know why you went" Marvin said calmly, I smiled a little knowing they were giving me a chance.
"I'd love to!" I said, they nodded to a near by seat and I went over and sat down, they all looked at me.
"also we'd like to say we're sorry for shouting, we were shocked to see you and a little angry at you, but i guess you felt the same as well...we were a little harsh" JB said scratching the back of his neck, the others nodded in agreement.
"um thanks, it's ok...you had a right to be mad" I shrugged "I'm sorry too" I said before starting to explain everything that I did to Aston, why i left without telling them and felt that they hated me, much to my delight they understood and didn't try to argue back with me and nodded, they looked like they believed me too. They did ask me some questions but i happily answered, I wanted to be honest with them and tell them everything, they did have a right to know since I just left with no explanation and they didn't have one until today.
"Oh I understand now, I didn't think it was like you to just get up and go..." Oritse sighed, I shook my head.
"no it's not, I didn't know what to do...please just know that I didn't want to go, I felt i had to cause I would've had no one" I frowned, they nodded and smiled.
"We do understand and we're sorry, things should have been different" Marvin nodded, I agreed.
"See I told you she had a good reason, didn't I?" Aston grinned, they nodded and looked at him. Aston looked at me and he winked, I smiled back at him before looking at the boys, getting that little fuzzy feeling like I did earlier.
"We've missed you Luce" JB told me, I grinned as they came over and all hugged me at the same time, I squealed a little but giggled.
"I missed you lot to...not having you here to make me laugh!" I laughed as they chuckled and pulled back from the hug.
"Missed my four favorite boys" I winked, they all grinned and sat back in their seats.
"What about Joe?" JB asked, I sighed remembering he was probably so pissed off at me right now.
"shit, he is probably all in a mood now cause I just went, there is gonna be an argument i bet you...I really can't be arsed for it" I sighed putting my hand on my face, they all looked sympathetic.
"Stay here?" Aston offered randomly, I turned to look at him like he was crazy.
"what? no, I couldn't do that" I said shaking my head.
"why not? it stops you from arguing with him" JB pointed out, I sighed.
"I guess but there'll be a bigger one in the morning" I said, they all looked at me grinning.
"come on!" Oritse told me, I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"I've only seen you again for five minutes and already you're getting me into shit...nothings changed" I giggled, they all chuckled.
[I'm staying out tonight, don't wait up x] I sent to Joe just so he knew I was out and wouldn't go looking for me or something. The boys and I stayed up most of the night just catching up and having a laugh like we used to and to be honest I couldn't have loved it more, it was something I'd been wanting for ages, I'd missed it so much. I was glad to have my boys back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:46 am

omg lucy&her boyss<3
I'll post now, just finished writing:p<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:47 am

okkkk:D<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:48 am

twentysix
'Come on! It'll be fun!' Lucy begged, trying to hide the fact that she was shivering in her almost clothless state. I heard Aston chuckle from beside the fire.
'Baby, you're gonna freeze!' He called, looking over fondly at his girlfriend. Lucy just held up her middle finger in his direction and turned back to me.
'Sarah, come on.' She pleaded, making me groan. I was always a sucker for peer pressure.
Aston, Marvin and Caleb had organised a sort of beach party/bonfire, like the one Marvin and I had on our date. Although this time, there were a lot more people, and therefore a lot more alcohol. And; Lucy wanted me to go swimming with her. Just in our underwear.
'Lucy, swimming probably isn't the best idea for you right now,' I laughed, buttoning my navy coat up to make a point. It wasn't just the fact that Lucy was a little more than tipsy and I was sure that the temperature had dropped below zero; but the idea of stripping down to basically nothing in front of a lot of strangers didn't appeal to me so much.
'We'll just dip our toes in.' She compromised, a hopeful smile on her face. I rolled my eyes.
'Okay, but you have to put your clothes back on.'
Lucy frowned.
'You're no fun anymore, Sarah. I'll just go by myself.' Lucy huffed, starting towards the water. I grinned as Aston leaped from his seat, ran to Lucy and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind; unwilling to let his girlfriend go 'swimming' in her drunken state.
'Luce, you can't go into the water on your own.' he murmured in her ear, kissing her shoulder delicately. A frown danced across her lips.
'Will you come in with me?' She asked, fluttering her eyelashes. Aston sighed.
'I'm kind of playing host here Luce, we organised this party. Sarah?'
Aston looked pleadingly up at me; and I saw that taking his clothes off and swimming wasn't something he was willing to do, even for Lucy. I sighed, looking at Kirsten who looked amused.
'okay, fine. But Kirsten-you're coming too.'
Kirsten's smile faltered, and she looked at her brother for support. Aston shrugged.
'Just don't let Lucy drown.' He warned, and headed back to his 'guests'.
I shot Lucy a withering glance, before stripping down to the white undertop I'd thankfully worn, and my underwear, Kirsten doing the same. I prayed that no one would see us.
A wolf whistle echoed behind me, and I watched as two arms slid around my waist and lips pressed against my bare shoulder.
'I have to say, I'm not very happy about this. Not that I don't enjoy the view, just that I think other's might be enjoying it just a little too much,' Marvin murmured against my skin. A giggle escaped my lips as I shrugged him off.
'Lucy wanted to go swimming, and Aston's left me to look after her. So, me and Kirsten are apparently joining her.' I replied quickly, walking towards Lucy and Kirsten, leaving Marvin frowning after me.
'He doesn't look to pleased.' Kirsten laughed, as we walked towards the water. I shook my head, smiling.
'Let's get this over with, then.'
~*~
'I hate y-y-you.' I spat through chattering teeth, pulling Marvin's blazer that he'd graciously lent me closer to my skin in effort to heat myself up. The fire was warm, but not warm enough to dry me now that I was soaked through. Lucy smiled apologetically, the bitter cold of the sea water seemed to have sobered her up.
'Come here, you silly girl.' Marvin muttered, pulling me onto his lap and rubbing up and down my arms, trying to reheat my body. I mumbled my thanks, and glared at Lucy some more.
'Here.' Kirsten's boyfriend; Oritsé appeared in front of me, holding three plasticine cups, and passing me one.
'You're officially my favourite person. Ever.' I thanked him, shooting him my best smile. Marvin nudged me in the ribs.
'I'll have my jacket back then. Why'd you go swimming anyway?' Marvin wondered, holding his palms up to the fire and rubbing them together. I shot dagger's Lucy's way; who was cuddling against her boyfriend, both her and Aston seeming overly happy.
'Lucy wanted to, and Aston made me look after her.' I forced through gritted teeth. Marvin just laughed at my frustration, and pulled me onto his lap.
'I'll keep you warm, don't worry, love.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:49 am

oi oi I've read this one;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:55 am

Omg hahahahahahaha I copy&pasted the wrong one:p here you goooo;
twentyseven
I watched the orange-red flames of the fire flicker against the otherwise colourless surroundings of the beach, and cast my eye around the group of happy, laughing people, and a smile tugged at my lips. Marvin spotted me smiling, and nuzzled his head into the exposed skin of my neck, placing burning kisses across my skin as I relaxed further into his warm embrace.
'Have you had a good night, love?' he murmured against the sensitive skin of my neck, his lips sending sparks shooting through my skin as they brushed across it lightly. A contented sigh left my lips and I nodded, turning to give Marvin the most enthusiastic smile that I could muster in the biting cold. Despite the fact that it was freezing, and we'd been sitting her all night, I loved being surrounded by friends, and people that I once considered family, and the night was turning out to be one of my favourites. But when I caught sight of Marvin; his expression was far from one of content and happiness. His lips were twisted into a frown, and his eyes swam with hurt, his jaw clenched along with his fists.
'Marvin?' I whispered, watching as he stared straight ahead, his eyes trained on something directly in front of him. When he didn't respond, I followed his gaze and my eyes fixed on a happy looking couple, walking down the stone steps that lead to the secluded part of the beach we were on. Confused at why this couple would upset Marvin so much, I looked harder, and saw that I recognised the painfully attractive guy walking towards us, with a beautiful brunette wrapped around him.
'Noah.' I breathed, my words catching in my throat. Before I could react any further, Marvin jumped into action, grabbing my hand and pushing me forward, slamming into a guy standing behind me. I heard a melodious laugh as I tumbled to the sand, and when I looked up I saw Alex; an old friend of mine that I hadn't seen since I left.
'Al!' I enthused, taking the hand that he had reached out to pull me up. I laughed as he bundled me into a bear hug, squeezing what seemed like all the oxygen from my body.
'I've missed you, sweetheart.' Alex mumbled into my hair as I breathed in his familiar smell.
When I finally managed to pull away, I took in Alex's features; his sandy blonde hair which was a little shorter than last time I saw him, his sea green eyes, his full lips and tan skin, and his perfectly structured face.
'I've missed you too. Still as handsome as ever, I see?' I chuckled, playing with the tips of his fingers. Alex smirked.
'What can I say? Still as heartbreakingly beautiful as ever, I see?' He retorted, grinning as heat flushed to my face. He brushed his fingers over my now coloured cheeks, and pulled me into a less tight embrace, kissing my forehead endearingly.
'Marvin! I didn't see you there, buddy.' Alex exclaimed, sounding surprised. 'How've you been?'
Marvin tapped the hand that Alex had extended to him meekly, and shrugged, looking over his shoulder again.
'Not bad.' Marvin deadpanned, making me frown.
'Are you two..?' Alex murmured in my ear, dropping his voice so only I could hear. Not that Marvin was paying any attention anyway.
I shrugged loosely, just as Marvin had a few moments ago.
'I don't know.'
Alex raised his eyebrow, but didn't say anymore.
'Sarah?' An all too familiar voice called from behind me. I squeezed my eyes closed, willing for him to go away.
Quickly, Alex wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me closer to his body.
'I don't think now is a good time, Noah.' he said firmly, a sharp edge to his voice. Last time I checked; Noah and Alex were just as close as Alex and I were.
'I just want to talk to her.' Noah insisted, a smirk settled firmly on his lips. I just stared past him.
'He said get lost Noah.' Marvin spat, stepping almost threateningly closer to Noah. The girl standing next to Noah twisted her fingers nervously.
'Marvin, babe-' she started, her voice thick with anxiousness. Marvin cut her off with a shake of his hand.
'Don't. Sarah, can we go?' he pleaded, his eyes laced with pain. I nodded slowly, and tugged at Alex's white shirt.
'You don't deserve her Noah, you never did.' Alex spat, before grasping my hand, and pulling me away from the happy couple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 am

oh my god i love yours too much:o
It's really good, more more more!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:01 am

Thank you so much, yours is just amazing omg:o
Its your turrrrnnn!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:03 am

after i finish my story I'm gonna write a story for you:D
Cause i hate putting myself as the main character so I'm gonna call her Sarah!Surprised
you don't mind do you?Wink<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:07 am

err but i hate mine, it's painful to write cause i dislike it so much,hahahaha!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:10 am

Aww, that's so sweet! Of course its fine; I'll do an Aston one for you too, wooooo:D
But don't finish this one any time soon, I love it!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 am

Don't be silly, yours is amazing!Surprised<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 am

yay:') aw you don't have to if you don't want but thank you<3
meh, it's boring though! *sigh*
Who would you like me to write it about, like your looover?Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:16 am

I want too, I hate using my name too!:p
&I really don't mind, whoever you wanna write about!:p<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:17 am

thank you babe:)
Don't make me chooooose Sad whose you're favorite at the moment? like who you have the biggest soft spot for at the moment? there must be one of them;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 am

I love them all, wehhh:'( if you want be to be with Astoo in it then I'll have Marvin?:p
But I honestly don't mind, nj love them all;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:23 am

hmmm ook, so you want it with Marvin or Aston? I'm confused,hahaha!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:26 am

If you're putting yourself in it, you be with Ast&I'll have Marv, but its up to you ahahahahahah:p
Are you posting anymore tonight, by the way?
I finished all my homework so I can post soon, woooooo<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:31 am

Brb, jumping in the shower<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:33 am

Ok, I don't mind who you wanna be with as I'm not going to put myself in it much, it's gonna be mostly focused on the main characters Smile<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:33 am

aw ok, talk when you're back:)
I might post a little sample of my new one tonight, hm <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories