This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:45 am

not gonna repost cause my last parts on like the last page,ahaha.

Begin Again.
Twelve.

'Just come for coffee Sarah, that's all I ask. Kirsten and Aston are waiting for us. Please?' 
Lucy's pleading tore through my aching head; the constant pain reminding me of the amount of alcohol I had consumed the night previous. It had been a few days since my encounter with Marvin and Noah, and the only time I'd left the house was last night, to get drunk out of my mind. And judging by the throbbing behind my eyes, I'd done quite well.
'I'll come tomorrow.' I mumbled into my pillow. Lucy groaned, and pulled my covers from my body, making me squeal.
'Give them back! It's freezing,' I demanded, shading my eyes from the glaring light streaming in from a gap in the curtains.
'Get out of bed, Sarah. Noah won't be there, so you don't have to worry. I'm leaving in half an hour, you'd better be ready.'
Being left with Lucy's oh-so-pleasant message, I wearily forced myself to clamber out of bed. I was hardly the best friend ever over the last few days, and I knew that Lucy had been going out of her way to make sure that I was alright. One coffee. I owed her that.
~*~
I silently cursed Lucy as I awaited her return, staring at the mahogany table in front of me, twiddling my thumbs. Aston sat opposite me, studying my face as if trying to work out a complicated maths equation. I just stared right back at him; trying to make him feel as uncomfortable as possible. Eventually, his stare broke and melodious laughter tumbled from his lips.
When I raised a questioning eyebrow, Aston shook his hand through the air dismissively.
'You're a very hard person to read, you know Sarah.' His velvety voice broke the what seemed like everlasting silence, and his eyes bored into mine, intrigued. I shrugged loosely.
'That makes it all the more interesting, don't you think?' I countered, staring at my hands. Aston chuckled.
'I suppose it does.' was his only reply.
After a few more moments of rather uncomfortable silence, Aston spoke again.
'All that stuff with Noah. He didn't explain much about what happened.' he said, almost suggestively. I rolled my eyes.
'You want me to fill in the blanks?' I offered, shifting my gaze to look at him. Kirsten and Lucy really were taking forever. 
Aston nodded gratefully, chewing nervously on his nails.
'He cheated on you, right?' he questioned softly, his eyes probing mine. I nodded slowly, brushing a loose curl from my face.
'That's not like him.' Aston muttered, shaking his head in disbelief. 
'I didn't think so either.' was my only reply.
Before Aston gathered his thoughts into a reply, there was a ping as the door of our Café opened, and a familiar face entered. I groaned inwardly, wishing to myself that things just be easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:49 am

very good Sarah, more?<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:51 am

OMG SARAH THAT ONLY COUNTS AS HALF A PART, DON'T YOU THINK LUCY?
MWHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:52 am

YES KIRSTEN I AGREE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:55 am

why was that only half a part?Surprised<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:59 am

Don't waste time questioning; write more to feed this hungry beast (me and Lucy) with your story so we can be happyyyy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:01 am

That was a long part:(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:09 am

It wasn't :O<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:10 am

I thought it was quite long:(SadSadSad
Lucy has at posted at all yet:(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:11 am

I wrote this in like 5 minutes, it's not properly finished. I need to add like double the amount I have. Think of it as Part 1 of Five. Very Happy I feel bad making you guys write if I'm not posting myself Sad

Five.

Cato is literally on the other side of the tree. My brain racks for an escape route. It's no use. I can't think straight. My heart is in my ears, my throat, everywhere. Ba-boom. Ba-boom. Ba-boom. Ba-boom.
BOOM.
Wait, that wasn't my heart. That was the cannon. I am quickly and harshly brought back to reality.
“Who do you think it was?” Tori asks, inquisitively.
As if to answer her question, the anthem plays and projected into the sky is the pictures of the tributes that have died so far. I count it up and besides me, Merlin and the Careers; there aren't that many tributes left.
It's going to be a quick show this year, I smirk knowing the Capitol won't get the show that they're after.
'I wouldn't get too ahead of myself if I were you. You're still less that a few metres from your death.' that voice is beginning to be quite irritable.
Are you going to help me or just be annoying?
The voice goes silent. Looks like I'm on my own for now. It is now dark enough for me to lower myself to the trunks of the tree. I, with extreme care, carry myself to the tree just to the right of me. The glowing warmth of their fire reminds me how cold I am. I shiver.
“What was that?” Cato asks, loudly. He heard me! I close my eyes and accept the fact I am going to die.
A loud noise comes from the West, all the Careers look in this direction. The perfect distraction. I use this opportunity to run East in search of somewhere safe to rest myself. I am without luck. Everywhere is unprotected or has a fault one way or another.
I try to think of what I was taught: how I can find shelter. Unfortunately, nothing comes to mind. I was too busy showing off.
Exactly! I was showing off! I remember most other tributes taking an interest in me. I just need to find Arthur or Finnick or maybe even Peeta. I didn't see them flash on the screen of the Fallen Tributes. They're still alive.
Maybe they're still up for that allies offer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:18 am

Sorry starting again, my other one wasn't very well...good.

Chapter one;
From across the room I knew I knew him from somewhere but I couldn't put my finger on it yet. He was looking back at me, his eyes burning into mine as he tried to figure me out too, he must have known me too. I frowned chewing on my bottom lip thinking.
"Lucy!" Someone said snapping their fingers in my face, I jumped and turned to see my boyfriend next to me trying to get my attention.
"Um yeah sorry" I sighed, he chuckled a tad.
"It's fine, come on babe we're in the way!" He laughed linking his fingers through mine and walking the other way dragging me with him, I looked back at this other guy who's eyes flickered to mine once he felt my stare, his brown eyes oh so familiar but I just couldn't name the face, the perfect...flawless face. Wait I shouldn't be thinking this, I had a boyfriend. then again 'you can look but you can't touch' as my past best mate used to tell me, I laughed thinking of her...she was so funny, always had a bright smile on her face apart from the time we argued and our friendship ended, it was all my fault though, i was too caught up in having a boyfriend I didn't see her at all and it was the same for my sister and now I've lost them both. I'm living in America with Joe, it was his idea and I stupidly went along with it...god knows why! I mean I love him and there's nothing wrong with him but I've lost all my mates and a girl needs her girls, right? I took my eyes off this person and looked where I was going so I wouldn't walk into anything, we walked out the shop and off onto the beach for a little afternoon soak of the sun but I couldn't stop thinking of this stranger or maybe he wasn't a stranger because I knew him.
"Did you see the guy in the shop? over in the corner?" I asked Joe and his grip got a little tighter but he just answered simply with just a 'no' and a shake of the head.
"are you sure? cause i recognized him a lot" I sighed frowning.
"No! I don't know him, ok!? now drop it" he snapped as i was a little taken back by his reply, he was being snappy for no reason, I only asked him a question.
"alright! I was only checking, no need to be like that" I answered softly, he sighed and relaxed.
"I'm sorry baby...just a little hot and bothered that's all" He told me pushing a little bit of hair out of my face and smiling at me leaning in for a little kiss. When we pulled apart I noticed the same guy from the shop standing behind Joe looking over at us, he was scowling at Joe though then he looked at me, shook his head and walked off making me utterly confused at why he did that. I decided to shrug it of thinking he'd got the wrong people or something, I walked onto the beach with Joe and tried forgetting about what had happened previously. but this guy's face remained in my mind, I couldn't shake it out.

A little part to get it going.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:19 am

WOOOOO, more Kirsten;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:21 am

Promise you'll finish this one Lucy?:p<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:23 am

proooooooomise Sarah<3
If i don't you can chop off my limbs;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:25 am

Did I kill it?:|
Damn...
DID ANYONE SEE MERLIN LAST NIGHT OMG I CRIED SO MUCH EMOTIONAL EPISODE I TELL YOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:28 am

PLEASE POST MORE BOTH OF YOU<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:32 am

AM WRITING<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:35 am

I'm going to read for half an hour then sleep, goodnight, love you guys! Sweet dreams<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:35 am

I'm going to read for half an hour then sleep, goodnight, love you guys! Sweet dreams<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:44 am

Chapter two;
I just kept shuffling where I was laying, it felt like someone was watching me every second. Every time i looked up there was no one. I sat up and leant against the wall behind me and sighed having a proper look around. My eyes slowly scanning the beach, there was no one eyes on me but the guy was there again but this time so much closer to us, only a few meters away and this time I got a much better look at him. I stared and studied his face before a name popped into my head.Aston. How could i not remember him!? of course it was Aston, Sarah's brother...I was quite close to him when i lived back in London. I'd only been away 2 years but in those 2 years I'd forgot him, this made me a little upset considering I'd known Aston since I was little. When Aston's eyes connected with mine, my breath got stuck in my throat and a lump appeared, his eyes looked sad and his face dropped when he looked at me. I could feel the tears burn in my eyes as it brought back past memories.
"Luce what's wrong?" Joe asked sitting up and kissing my neck a little, Aston's face dropped a little more as he looked at Joe, he'd never liked him and neither had the others but I couldn't see why.
"um nothing...I'm gonna go home" I said whispering a little and picking up my belongings.
"what? why?" He asked sighing.
"I don't feel well but you can stay here, it's ok" I smiled weakly kissing his lips softly before standing up and starting to walk off quickly.
"well I'll see you at home later then" he called after me, I nodded and continued walking home and quickly. Once I reached home I unlocked the door and rushed inside closing the door and running upstairs diving onto my bed letting my tears drop out of my eyes, why was he here!? Did he come to purposely upset me or something? I was so pissed off at the same time, at myself for stupidly agreeing to move. After a while, I was still sitting on my bed staring at the wall but there was a knock on the door and it was gentle so I knew it wasn't Joe, he had a different knock. I got up and walked slowly over to the door, I curiously opened the door and gasped when i saw who was standing there.

Aston.

dun dun duuuuuun.
right im off to bed now my lovelies.
gonna have to love ya and leave ya;)
niiiiight, sweet dreams Smile
I'll be on tomorrow <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:52 am

woooooo, love it Lucy!
Night you's two, sleep tight<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:10 am

felt it only fair that I post another bit too:3

begin again.
thirteen.

'I guess I'll just leave you two to talk.' Aston murmured awkwardly, rising from his seat and taking a few hesitant steps back. I made sure to glare at him as he caught Kirsten's arm, dragging her and Lucy from the Café; and leaving me to face Marvin.
Marvin's expression was uneasy as he stood behind the chair opposite me, making to attempt at pulling it out and taking a seat. Just staring.
'Marvin, about the other day-' I started, but Marvin cut me off with a half-hearted lopsided grin.
'Don't worry about it. Noah got there first.' he shrugged nonchalantly, anger spiking in my chest. As for why; I wasn't so sure. 'That doesn't mean we can't be friends.'
I groaned internally at the cliché.
'I don't see why the fact that Noah's my ex-boyfriend get's in the way of us.' I murmured, feeling like an idiot as soon as the words left my mouth.
There was no 'us'. To Marvin, I was probably just another girl that he met in the Café, had a little fun with and that's it. My cheeks flared and I quickly jumped up, my chair crashing to the ground behind me.
I murmured my apologies, wrapping my scarf around my neck and quickly exiting the Café, leaving behind the embarrassment and pain that went with it.
After a few minutes of walking, I heard Marvin call after me, and heavy footsteps crashing against the pavement beneath my feet. I simply ducked my head and kept walking.
'What the hell has gotten into you, Sarah?' Marvin called almost angrily behind me. His hand caught my shoulder and he span me around, making me unwillingly face him. 
'iI's okay Marvin. I get it.' 
My voice was cold, and his face fell a little at my words.
'Get what?' he replied, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. I laughed lightly.
'That this thing between us wasn't the start of a relationship. It was just fun. You don't have to explain to me, I get it.' I repeated. Marvin cocked his head to the left a little, still not catching on. 'I just wish you would have told me before I embarrassed myself.
Marvin just stared blankly at me for a few moments.
'Is that how you feel?' he questioned quietly. I shook my head slightly.
'No, but-' I started, but his ridiculing voice cut me off.
'So what on earth are you talking about, sweetheart?' he chuckled, making me frown.
'You didn't want to be with me-' I trailed off, staring at his brown suede shoes.
'Of course I do, you silly little girl. But I don't want to be treading on anyone's toes, especially not those of one of my best friends, no matter how idiotic he happens to be.' he explained, dropping his head a little so he could study my expression.
'Noah hurt me.' I whispered, the vulnerability that I'd held back for so long slowly sneaking out from my barriers.
'And you're not worried that I will? I've hurt girl's before Sarah.' he answered quietly, placing his index finger underneath my chin and tilting my head up so that I was forced to look him in those damned beautiful eyes of his.
'I'm a big girl, Marvin. I'm not scared of you.' I breathed, inhaling his musky scent that drove my insides wild.
'That's good.' he replied, his voice husky and confident. 'I'd hate not to be able to do this.'
With that, Marvin lifted me off the ground, and propped me up on his shoes, immediately making me inches taller, before leaning his head closer to mine. My eyes flickered closed out of habit, and without warning, his lips brushed mine making the butterflies in the pit of my stomach crazy in a way that only he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:37 pm

OMG you guyssss:( You make my story look terrible compared to both of yours, hahahahahahah!
I neeeed more!Very Happy
Love you, have a good day at school!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:05 am

Afternooooon!Smile
Lets get posting ladies....when you're on of course!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile