This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:28 am

six.
After a few hours of catching up with Marvin, the front door clicked open, and two voices filled my ears. It seemed Sarah and Aston were back. They walked into the living room, fingers interlocked, but it was obvious something was wrong. Marvin sucked in a breath at the sight of them together, but Sarah shook her head reassuringly.
'We were just talking.' she said softly, and Aston smiled. He looked at Sarah, who's eyes were red-rimmed and her cheeks puffy, and whispered something in her ear. She bit her bottom lip, her eyes welling up, and nodded slowly.
'Marv-' Sarah choked out, and Marvin immediately pulled her into an embrace, letting her cry into his shoulder. He looked worriedly at Aston, then me, looking for the answer to why she was crying. Aston shrugged, scratching the back of his neck.
'She's just upset. Everything's caught up with her.' Aston mouthed, and Marvin squeezed her close to him.
'What's wrong sweetheart?' Marvin whispered into her pale blonde hair. Sarah shook her head lightly, more sobs racking her body.
'I hate the way things are right now. I just want everything to be okay again,' she mumbled, wiping her eyes meekly. Aston cooed, pulling Sarah into a hug before passing her back to Marvin.
'How about you go chat with Marvin, and let me and Lucy try and work things out?' Aston suggested, earning a winning smile from Sarah.
'Come on,' Marvin smiled, wrapping his arm around Sarah and guiding her out of the room.
Aston sighed, running his fingers through his hair.
'What's gotten her so upset?' I asked, and Aston looked startled as I pulled him from his daydream. He frowned.
'bottling up feelings, didn't have anyone to turn to.' Aston answered, looking guilty. I raised my eyebrow cautiously.
'She has Marvin.' I reminded him, watching his confident facade falter. 
'She didn't think that he'd understand.' he recovered, falling back onto the sofa in the corner of the room. He stared at me for a few moments, thinkingly, before speaking.
'Look Lucy, I know things aren't great between us. And both of us have reasons to be annoyed at the other. But I haven't seen you in years, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss your annoying little ass.' A lopsided smile fluttered across Aston's lips, and his eyes glistened invitingly. 'I'm exhausted trying to pretend that I don't need you. That I don't need all of you. Life's too short.'
He looked hopefully up at me and spread his arms out wide.
'Can we try and put everything behind us?'
After a few moments, I nodded my head slowly and collapsed into Aston's arms, inhaling that musky scent that I'd missed so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:12 am

im here, sorryyy i went off:(
great part, mooore!
i'm gonna post now too <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:13 am

woooo, you have to post two now!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:14 am

Part fourteen;
Sarah walked up to the front door, he hands a little full of shopping bags. She pushed her hand against the door handle expecting it to push down and open the door but it didn't, the handle didn't move. She frowned and tried it again but still it didn't go anywhere. She put the bags onto the ground an started going through her bag trying to find he keys but she never came across them. After ringing the door bell a few times and getting no answer she didn't know what else she could do apart from ringing and texting Aston and Lucy but neither of them answered. She picked her bags back up and got into the car again, switching on the engine and with a sigh driving off going to the only other person she knew could be in. She knocked on the door, leaving her bags in her car this time and waited for an answer. A few seconds later there was a rattle of keys and a blurred out figure stood behind the glass of the door. The figure was soon revealed as the door opened and Marvin stood there shirtless, a beautiful smile appearing on his face once he saw Sarah standing on his doorstep. 
"hey babe, nice too see you" he smiled as she smiled too, he had a questioning look on his fae wondering why she was here.
"I'm sorry if this is a bad time but i didn't know where else to go...i dont know where Ast and Luce are, they're not at home and i haven't got a key" Sarah panicked ans Marvin chuckled.
"dont stress, you know you're welcome here whenever" Marvin grinned steppig aside, Sarah sighed in relief and walked into the warmth of his house. She slid off her shoes and Marvin directed her into the living room, she'd been to his house many times before but not for a long time. She sat down on the sofa and crossed her legs.
"i'm just going to go get changed, i've actually only just got up! been feeling a little under the weather" Marvin admitted and straight away Sarah felt guilty.
"i'm sorry, i can go if you want..." Satah suggested.
"NO!" Marvin shouted out of panic of her leaving and he didnt want her to go, he looked a little embarrassed as Sarah looked over at him.
"i mean...you dont have to! i dont mind, its nice to have some company" he said trying to cover up his desperation for her to stay, she smiled and sat back into her seat comfortably, Marvin relaxed knowing she wasn't going anywhere yet. 
"well if you say so, i'm happy to keep you company" she smiled sweetly making Marvin long for her even more, he grinned feeling all giddy.
"good...i won't be a minute" he told her and sprinted off upstairs to get into something a little more presentable. In the time Marvin was upstairs Sarah took the oppotunity to have a look around at new photos Marvin may have put up. There was ones of him and his family, for some reason they looked awfully famliar some of them, obviously she'd met his parents, brothers and Lucy but other ones who she doesn't remember meeting but knows their faces. She shrugged it off and thought she'd probably saw them in Lucy's photos at some point. As she continued looking at the photos she saw ones of Marvin and the boys, there was one of them on the day she first met Marvin, JB and Oritse, ones of him and other mates and another one of him and a girl, Marvin looked a lot younger than he was now. She picked the photo up and studied it further recognising the girl from somewhere but not catching on on who it was, she put it back down just as Marvin came back. She smiled softly at him as he sat down on the sofa where she was sat once before, she sat down too. She inhaled as she caught the smell of aftershave, it made her feel slightly weak. 
"did any of them metion to you about going out anywhere?" Sarah asked but Marvin shook his head.
"not that i can remember" he shrugged, she sighed wondering where they could be and why they went without telling her. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:17 am

amazing Lucy, moreeee!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:19 am

okkkk<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 am

Fifteen;
"How do you keep winning!?" Marvin frowned as they finished yet another game of 'Just dance' on the wii, Lucy had left her game round there from a while ago wen they wet round and dueled on it. 
"I'm just that good" Sarah grinned taking a little curtsy making Marvin laugh, she got him to dance telling him to sweat his cold out and it was working, Marvin was feeling a lot better than he was just lying in bed earlier. 
"it's working though isn't it?" Sarah grinned and he nodded.
"yeah it is! Good suggestion babe" he chuckled, she shrugged.
"done it many times before" she giggled as he smiled and looked at her, she stopped laughing ad started to blush.
"what? why you looking at me like that?" shen wondered notcing im staring at her weirdly with a half smile of his face which soon turned into a full smile and he chuckled softly.
"i dunno...you just look really beautiful when you smile and laugh" he told her like it was a natural thing but Sarah's cheeks redened even more as she giggled.
"thank you" she smiled fiddling with the end of her jacket sleeve nervously as it all went a little quiet but it wasn't awkward at all. There was a loud bang on the dolr before it burst open.
"Marvooo!? you in mate?" Aston voice eched through the house as he walked into the living room and saw them boh standing in te living room staring at him.
"oh hi Sarah" he smiled but she didn't look so pleased, he frowned wondering why she was looking at him like that.
"whats with the face?" he pouted as Lucy came trotting into the room aswell and picked up on the atmosphere.
"where the hell have you two been!?" Sarah exclaimed throwing her hands in the air making everyone on the room jump.
"we went to see the other two boys...they said Marv was ill" Ast explained before looking at Marvin confused.
"well he looks fine to me" Lucy commented.
"oh yeah Sarah came over and she said that playing just dance would help me sweat it out" Marvin shrugged holding up the controller, they both nodded.
"you could have told me, i couldn't get in the house and in wondered where you were!" Sarah sighed changing the subject back again.
"we did, we left a note!" Lucy told her, They left the note in the house so obviously Sarah couldn't get in so didn't see it. Everyone had got it straight what had happened and came to an agreement that it wasn't anyones fault. The girls got involved in a game on the wii while the boys watche for a whole although eventually they got up and danced too,going om two teams as well.
"WE DID IT!" Marvin grinned picking up Sarah and spinning her around because they'd just won the game against the other two. Sarah's arms hugged around Marvin's neck, he stopped spinning them round and she pulled her head back to look at Marvin, they were both smiling and got lost in a moment of staring into eah other's eyes but neither of them pulled away as they didn't feel they could. 
"well done guys" Lucy said which snapped them out of their trance and Marvin put Sarah down back to the floor, they both had an amused little grin on their faces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:23 am

sorry soo many spelling mistakes in there,aha!
yourrr goooo;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:23 am

awwww, that's so sweet Lucy:')
I'll write more now, you too<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:24 am

yaaaay:')<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:56 am

seven.
After about an hour of small talk with Aston, Sarah slinked back into the room, wearing one of Marvin's oversized hoody, with the man himself following quickly behind. Sarah's eyes widened at the sight of Aston and I curled up together on the sofa, but I laughed it off.
'We were just talking,' I laughed, dropping my head against Aston's shoulder again. 'I don't think I can say the same for you two though..' I trailed off, shooting the couple a wicked grin. Colour flushed to Sarah's cheeks but Marvin just laughed.
'Just talking, sis.' he confirmed, giving me a wink. Sarah slapped Marvin's shoulder playfully, before instructing that he get her something to drink. Obligingly, Marvin leaped into action and headed for the kitchen.
'So, are you two playing happy families yet?' Sarah teased, grabbing a blanket and curling up on the sofa opposite Aston and I.
I shrugged, burying myself deeper into Aston's embrace.
'We just talked everything over. There's no point fighting over the past, right?' I smiled, looking up at Aston who nodded contentedly.
'Nope, and hey; if we weren't friends, I'd be stuck with the happy couple over there.' Aston chuckled, nodding towards Marvin, who'd just returned. Sarah scowled, shooting Aston an icy glare.
'We're not a couple.' she hissed, and I laughed softly as Marvin frowned.
Aston held his hands up in surrender and was about to speak, before a loud vibrating interrupted him. He reached for his phone and sighed before answering it. My heart sank as I listened to his one sided conversation.
'Hey baby,' he started, but a shrill voice cut him off.
'What? Yeah, she's here.. Sarah and Marvin as well.. No-.. She's just back.. From America.. No, I think I'm gonna stay the night-.. What?! No, baby-.. Okay. Yeah, fine. I'll be home soon.'
Aston looked at us, a sad look sweeping over his features. 
'That was Alexis. I have to go.' he frowned, slipping carefully out from underneath me and grabbing his coat from the radiator. 'I hope we'll be seeing each other again?' 
There were murmurs of agreement from all three of us, making Aston smile.
'Luce, walk me out? See you guys later,' Aston smiled, shaking Marvin's hand and pulling Sarah into a hug, murmuring something in her ear. Sarah frowned, but nodded grudgingly. I padded down the hall after Aston, and smiled as he opened the front door.
'It's been great seeing you, sweetheart.' Aston murmured, pulling me into a hug. I nodded happily.
'Meet me for coffee tomorrow? Where we met today?' Aston suggested, and my heart sped at the thought of us being alone together again. 
'Of course. See you then,' I agreed, watching as he made his way to his car, and with one last wave, sped off. I clicked the door closed quietly, and slid down the back of it, my face in my hands. Already, I could feel compressed feelings for Aston creeping up on me again, and I didn't know how to stop them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:00 am

oh my god, im gonna die! i love it so much!Surprised<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:02 am

Sixteen;
Although the day started to come to an end, the four of them didn't stop having a good time. They all got competitive on the dancing games and started drinking a little as well but not enough to do any harm as they had to drive home. 
"Luce cut down on the drink" Marvin told her, being her big brother and all Lucy just thought he was being over protective and ignored him, continuing to pour herself another one. Aston and Sarah were currently battling it out on the wii, there was only a couple hundred points between them. 
"i feel so sick" Lucy complained puttimg her head in her hand and placing the glass of drink on the kitchen table. 
"bathroom!" Marvin ordered pointing to the chairs and Lucy made a run for it upstairs to be sick.Neither Aston or Sarah noticed what was going on as their game continued, Marvin let Lucy sort herself out, not really wanting to say her told her so. 
"IN YOUR FACE!" Sarah screamed as she won the game by 50 points, Aston sulked like a little school boy putting out his bottom lip. 
"aww im sorry" Sarah giggled doing a little victory dance as Marvin came strolling into the front and laughed seeing what had happened.
"Luce i won!" Sarah shouted but there was no responce.
"She's upstairs being sick" Marcin sighed, Aston droppe his controller and ran upstairs to go check on her.
"drunk too much?" Sarah asked recieving a nod from Marvin. She put down her cotroller and fell back onto the sofa, Marvin droppig next to her.
"i knew she would drink too much" Sarah giggled rollig her eyes, Marvin smiled and nodded in agreement. She turned to face Marvin and they just looked at each other, Marvin sighed.
"Sarah i wanted to ask you something..." Marvin said.
"yeah?" Sarah said curiously, she turned her whole body to facr him and got even more confused as e took both her hands in his.
"Will you-" he started before aston came jogging down the stairs intterupting him from getting it out, his hands let Sarah's go as they both turned to look at Aston who was carrying Lucy downstairs, she looked wrecked.
"im gonna take her home, she's out of it" Aston sighed laughing a tad and looking at his passed out fiance.
"ok wait for me, im gonna come too" Sarah said to Aston who nodded in Marvin's direction.
"see you soon bruv!" Aston smiled and walked to the front door.
"look after her Ast!" Marvin shouted after him.
"always do!" he answered as his voice and footsteps faded out. Sarah jumped up and headed for the kitchen to get her bag. 
"what did you wanna say Marv?" Sarah wondered grabbing her phone off the side and noticing Aston's wallet too on the worktop. She went over to get it but accidently knocked it off.
"it can wait, don't worry" he said following her into the kitchen. She bent down and picked the wallet up off the floor seeing a picture showing as well, there was one of him and Lucy and funny enough of one him and the girl from the photo with Marvin ealier. She wondered who it was as she must've been special to have both of them having a photo of her with them. Out of curiousity she took the photo out of his wallet and studied it closer before turning it around and seeing names on the back that made her even more confused...'Aston & Sarah, aged 6 and 8'...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:07 am

omg Lucy, why're you so good at writing:(
so was the picture of Sarah+Ast?:ooooo<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:08 am

but Marv had it too?omg confused wow<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:10 am

im not, you're good at writing!Smile
your turn;)
and yeh it was!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:12 am

basically Marv had a picture of him and her in his living room and Ast has one of him and her on his wallet but she doesn't recognise herself. dont worry it'll all make sense soon;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 am

omg thats so emotional?Surprised
you should get writing now, I will too!;p<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:17 am

yayyayay:D
ok i will to:')<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:33 am

eight.
I headed back towards the living room, and found Marvin stroking Sarah's hair, her head on his lap and her eyes closed. He looked distracted, staring down at her peaceful face and smiling. I cleared my throat cautiously, and Marvin's head snapped up.
'She's exhausted,' he murmured, patting the sofa beside him. I bounced over to him, and collapsed into the sofa, as he wrapped his free arm around me and pulled me into a one sided hug.
'So you and Aston worked things out today, huh?' he asked quietly, conscious of our sleeping friend on his lap. I shrugged loosely, running my fingers through my hair.
'Not so much worked it out, more put everything behind us.' I explained, a sigh tumbling from my lips. Marvin smiled knowingly.
'I know you still have feelings for him.' 
I choked a little, looking up at my brother, who held his hands up.
'I'm your big brother. I know you, and I know that you still like him.' Marvin laughed, and I slapped his shoulder scornfully.
'I do not.' I pouted, making him laugh even more.
'Okay, okay. But things will work out Luce. They always do.'
~*~
aston'spov.
I drew up in the driveway outside my house, and exhaled deeply. Today had started as just a normal day, before I ran into Lucy, and suddenly I had the three people that meant the most to me back in my life. Or at least I hoped I did. I'd done so much to try and forget about them, but seeing them, and knowing that they'd even began to forgive me felt like the weight of the world sliding off my shoulders. But I found myself feeling both ecstatic and exhausted. I didn't want to go home and face an angry Alexis, and all she had to say about the mysterious girl that I'd ran into at the coffee shop. All I wanted to do was go back to my friends, to Lucy.
Although I'd tried to deny it, I knew that deep down I still had feelings for Lucy. Ones that wouldn't go away, no matter how hard I tried, or how many women I'd been with. And I'd tried both. But I didn't want to drag her into the mess that my life was right now, especially with Alexis on the warpath, and the life changing news that I'd been fed a few days previous, and only dared to share with Sarah. As I stepped out of the car and wearily made my way to the house, there was only one thing on my mind. Meeting Lucy tomorrow. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:37 am

whats the news :ooo<3
moooooore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:38 am

Seventeen;
She frowned looking at, turning around to Marvin who was watching her carefully,
"Marv who is this Sarah?" She asked holding up the photo, he walked towards her and looked at the photo, his face dropped.
"thats you" he whispered taking the photo from her hand.
"what? no its not" she said shaking her head and turning round to face him, she was looking at him like he was crazy.
"yeah babe it is" he sighed hangif his head low as she took a step back.
"but i dont remember that photo or the one in your living room!" she exclaimed, he looked up at her.
"the one in my living room?" he asked, she nodded.
"yeah, you've got one of you and that girl, i didn't even know you on that photo!" she told him as his heart stopped hearing her words, he swolled back a lump and the tears that burnt in his eyes. He knew he would have to explain it one day but he didn't know it would be this early. 
"they're both you" he sighed as she took a step back and held onto the side.
"but it can't be" she whispered.
"guys whats with all the shouting?" Aston asked walking into the kitchen frowning and holding his head, he saw the looks on both their faces.
"she saw them" Marvin said to Aston before he had to even ask what was going on.
"saw what?" he asked and Marvin just held up the photo, Aston took one look at it and his world came crashing down knowing what he was about to face. 
"can someone tell me what the fuck is going on!?" Sarag screamed looking at both of them desperate too find out what they were talking about and why these photos were apparently her.
"we can't" Aston gulped taking the photo from Marvin and putting it into his jeans pocket.
"Ast!" Marvin hissed looking at him scowling, he shook his head.
"no Marvin, not now" he snapped before looking over at sarah.
"come on lets go home babe" he smiled trying to get Sarah to go over to him but she didn't move.
"im not moving from here until you tell me whats going on!" Sarah yelled putting her hand on her hip, Aston sighed and looked at her knowing she had a right to know everything but he didnt want to tell her like this.
"now" she demanded.
"you lost your memory!" Marvin blurted out as Aston scowled in his direction, Sarah's breath got caught in her throat as the words left his mouth. She stared at Marvin who looked full of regret.

btw in that photo change to that Aston was 18 and she was 16 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:43 am

omg Lucy:o:o:o
moremoremoremore!
and aaaaah, you'll just have to wait;p
you won't like the news tho:(
But I'll try my best to make it happy:)<3