This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:48 am

okkk but after you;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:50 am

okay, I'll write now:p
You have to too tho!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:39 am

heyyyyy!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:40 am

Hellooooooooo!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:41 am

its your turn to post;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 am

I'm nearly finished writing now, you should write too!;p<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:45 am

i'll get to it now Smile<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:55 am

nine.
'Sarah, are you ready?' I shouted up the stairs. I heard Marvin groan, and shout something that sounded like 'she's not coming'. I heard Sarah laugh, and watched as she ran quickly across the stairs, pulling her shoes on as she went.
'I'm coming, I'm coming,' she laughed as Marvin shouted 'come back' after her. I rolled my eyes and threw Sarah's keys at coat at her.
'Why're you even coming?' I deadpanned, making her frown.
'I just need to see Aston for a sec,  I won't interrupt you're date if that's what your worried about. I'm gonna meet someone for lunch.' Sarah grinned, shooting me a wink.
'Who're you meeting?' Marvin's voice came as he appeared at the top of the stairs, pulling a plain white t-shirt over his head. Sarah's smile faded and she played with the hem of her jacket.
'Just someone from work.' she muttered, as Marvin made his way slowly down the stairs.
'A guy?' Marvin pressed, now beside her. Heat rushed to Sarah's face as she nodded. Marvin frowned, rubbing the back of his neck.
'But I thought-'
'Look, sorry guys, but we really have to go.' I interrupted, immediately feeling guilty at the hurt expression on Marvin's face. But Sarah smiled thankfully, and leant up on her tippy toes to kiss Marvin's cheek.
'See you later,' she breathed, before brushing past me and straight out to the car. I shook my head sympathetically at Marvin, who was staring after Sarah.
'I'll find out information, but I really gotta go.' I apologized quickly, before giving him a quick hug and running to the car.
~*~
I waved goodbye to Sarah, who in fact didn't have time to wait for a late Aston, and was forced to head on to her lunch date. I had found out that the 'guy from work' was really an extremely attractive guy she'd met on a night out a few weeks ago, which apparently was information that wasn't to be passed on to a certain brother of mine.
I pushed open the creaky wooden door of the coffee shop I was supposed to meet Aston in, and caught sight of him immediately. He was sipping on a steaming hot mug, and loafing through a tattered looking book, just like yesterday.
'What happened to not opening a book in your life?' I asked teasingly, making my way over to the table Aston was sitting at. He glanced up, his eyes twinkling and a smile twitching at his peach lips.
'I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Turns out, I seem to enjoy it.' he laughed, pulling the seat out beside him. 
I smiled, sliding into the seat opposite him and ignoring the chair beside him.
'I'm not going to get ambushed by your model girlfriend again, am I?' I smirked, grabbing his mug and taking a sip. Hot chocolate. Aston raise his eyebrow at me, but called a waiter over to ask for another beverage. 
'Alex isn't that bad, if you get to know her.' Aston insisted, shrugging lightly.
'I'm sure, I'm sure,' I laughed, nibbling on the corner of the cookie sitting in front of Aston. His eyes flickered to mine, staring intently at me, as if he could see into my soul.
'We've got a lot to talk about, eh?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:05 am

ahh love it ;')
I'll get writing<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:47 am

Eighteen;
"i l-lost my memory?" she stuttered looking at them both, they both sighed.
"Sarah not now" Aston told her on a calm voice but she wasn't having it.
"not now!? i think i have a right to know what you are going on about!" she exclaimed. 
"yeah babe of course you do, its just now isnt the right time" Marvin explainded.
"Marv you brought it up, please tell me..." she begged but he shook his head looking apologetic.
"im sorry" he sighed looking to the floor, he wanted her to know as he didnt like keeping things from her but he knew Aston was already mentally killing him because he told her what happened. 
"this is hardly fair, dont you think!?" Sarah scowled, fustrated that no one would tell her anything.
"not now Sarah, Luce would want to be here when we tell you everything and she's not in the best state right now so lets talk another time when we can all sot down and talk properly" Aston suggested.
"but-" Sarah went to debate but couldnt think of anything to argue back with, she saw where he was coming from as she knew well that Lucy would be dissapointed if she wasnt there for something like this. Lucy would want to support he best friend when she found out the truth about her whole life and what really happened in the past and how come she can't remember everything in those pictures. 
"tomorrow? i'll come round tomorrow afternoon and we'll talk then, sort everything out, explain and swear to answer every question you have, it is only fair after all..." Marvin said, everyone nodded in agreement and went their seperate ways. They said their goodbyes, Sarah got in her car following behind Aston who was driving his nearly passed out fiance home. Marvin watched them go before heading upstairs to bed, sitting down on the end and putting his head in his hands. He knew that tomorrow was going to be tougj, coming out with the past but he had to do it for Sarah's sake, plus it wouldn't be fair to keep things from her now she knew, it was wrong in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:56 am

omg Lucy, love it:o more<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:58 am

more from you first ;')<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:03 am

I'll write now<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:04 am

yay:D<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:34 am

ten.
'Why'd you leave?' Aston asked quietly, his calm voice breaking the silence between us. His eyes bore into mine, full of unanswered questions. We'd been in the cafe for around half an hour, just chatting about anything and everything until an unavoidable silence descended, and I knew that I'd have to answer Aston's questions.
'I just didn't feel happy here anymore.' I muttered, dropping my gaze. I knew that Aston would take that the wrong way, but it was true. At the time, I'd had a falling out with Marvin, and I felt that the only person who wanted me here was Aston.
'What're you talking about? You and I were great-.. Or at least, I thought we were?' he paused, obviously contemplating what I had said.
'We were.' I whispered, fiddling with the sugar shaker at my fingers.
'So why weren't you happy?' he delved deeper, reaching out and cupping my hands with his own. A shiver shot through me at his touch, making me frown.
'Everything was going too fast. I was 20, and I felt like you expected more than I could give you,' I whispered, dropping my head even further. I hadn't even admitted this to myself, never mind Aston. All I wanted to do was crawl into a hole and curl up, and not see anyone again. Aston's expression softened, and he brought my hands to his lips and pressed them gently against my cold hands.
'You gave me everything I wanted, everything I needed. Why didn't you just talk to me about it?' he asked, squeezing my hands comfortingly. I shrugged lightly.
'I didn't want to bother you.'
Aston chuckled slightly, shaking his head.
'You really are an idiot, you know that right?' he smiled fondly, letting go of my hands and running his finger through his tousled hair. 'Look, I've got a lot going on right now. But I've just got you back, and I don't wanna lose you again. So, promise me that you won't cut me out again?'
I nodded slowly, and a breathtaking smile lit up his features.
'Thats my girl.'
~*~
'Will I drop you home?' Aston offered, swinging his hands carelessly by his side in an almost comical way. I was about to nod, before I saw Sarah's dark blue car pull up in front of me, and her beaming smile reached me.
'Apparently not,' I laughed, as Sarah almost bounced out of her car.
'If it isn't my two favourite lovers!' she sang, and I rolled my eyes sarcastically.
'Someone's date went well?' I offered, making her smile even more. 
'It was amazing. How was your little get together?'
Aston and I just smiled, earning a melodious laugh from Sarah. She gestured for Aston to talk for a second, insisting that I get in the car and wait. I watched as Sarah's expression turned from giddy to serious, and Aston try to laugh it off. She touched his shoulder, her eyes glassy and chewing her lower lip. Aston just smiled, pulling her into a hug and nodding repeatedly.
'I'll pick you up tomorrow!' I heard Aston shout at Sarah as she opened the car door. She threw him a wave, before turning and grinning at me.
'I knew this would happen,' she giggled, starting the car, and leaving me in complete and utter confusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:14 am

Luce, are you here?
My phone broke, so I had to send it away:(SadSad<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:18 am

SARAH are you here?<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:01 am

Lucee, are you here?Sad
text me when you see this, i lost your number on my old phone:(Sad<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:01 am

Hihihi<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:03 am

Brb writing Smile<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:09 am

Me toooooo<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:58 am

I'm gonna have to post this in a few parts cos my phone won't let me post it in one big part:///

Last edited by Saraah. on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 am

Bytheway, it was your turn, so you have to post two:p:p:p

Last edited by Saraah. on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:27 am

Sorry I have to do this in so many parts:// think there's one more after this!

Last edited by Saraah. on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:37 am

eleven.
I followed Sarah as she skipped happily through the front door of Marvin's house, and watched as she froze in the doorway. I caught up with her, following her gaze into the living room, where Marvin was sprawled out on the sofa, with a tiny brunette wrapped around him. Marvin looked up, a smile on his face.
'Leah, you remember Sarah right?' Marvin smirked, watching as Sarah's face fell. The girl who I assumed to be Leah nodded, and smiled at us.
'Of course. I don't remember you though,' she laughed, smiling directly at me now. I forced a smile, and took her outstretched hand weakly.
'Lucy, Marvin's sister.' I forced, glancing at my friend who looked distant.
'Great to meet you. I hope I'm not intruding-' Leah started, but Sarah cut her off with a winning smile.
'Of course your not, I was just dropping Lucy home, right Luce? I'll catch up with you guys later.' 
With that, Sarah turned on her heels, grabbed her coat and headed for the door. Marvin sighed and rose to his feet, calling after Sarah and breaking into a jog. Leah looked confused, staring as my brother ran after Sarah.
'I got in the middle of something, didn't I?' Leah frowned, looking at me as if searching for answers. I shrugged, watching Sarah and Marvin argue in front of the window. I shook my head light-heartedly, and sank back into the sofa.
'Them two are always arguing, don't worry about it.' I forced, biting back the sarcastic comments that lay at the back of my throat.
'Good. I've been waiting a long time for Marvin to realize that he still loved me.' Leah explained, perching on the arm of the sofa. I raised my eyebrow, facing my brother's method of getting back at Sarah.
'Still?' I queried, flicking through the magazine that lay beside me. Leah frowned, staring at me like I was three years old.
'Marvin and I dated for a few years.'
I rolled my eyes at the stupidness of my brothers actions.
'It was only a matter of time before he wanted me back.' she smiled sickeningly, playing with her perfectly manicured claws. I bit my lip, stopping myself from telling her that my brother was falling for the girl who was currently screaming profanities at him, not her.
'What's gotten into the two lovers out there?' A familiar voice came as the front door clicked, and I laughed as Leah's face twisted in confusion. Aston pushed open the living room door, and groaned as he laid eyes on Leah.
'Leah. I can't say that I'm happy to see you here,' Aston frowned, his bluntness making me chuckle. 
'Right back at you, Aston.'
'So why're you here?' Aston questioned, taking off his black blazer and throwing it onto the sofa.
'Marvin invited me over.' Leah spat, glancing outside at Marvin, who was now suspiciously close to Sarah. Aston looked humourously over at me, a smile playing a his lips.
'Sarah's lunch date got to him then, eh?' he asked. I nodded, shooting him a playful grin.
'Seems like it.'
'Your such an immature idiot sometimes Marvin!' Sarah's seething voice came, and I heard the front door slam.
'I bet pretty little lunch date boy isn't immature, is he?' Marvin spat back, his voice mocking. Sarah stormed into the living room, slamming the door in Marvin's face. I heard Marvin laugh from behind the closed door.
'Oh, real mature Sarah.' he chuckled, and I watched a smile involuntarily light up Sarah's face. 
'Shut up, Marvin,' she laughed, opening the door. Marvin's eyes softened, and I watched Aston pretend to gag.
'Okay okay, we get it. Now let's all be friends, and let Leah go home before Sarah hits her or something,' Aston chuckled, smiling innocently as Leah scowled at him. Sarah highfived Aston, and they both glared accusingly at Leah, who just roped her arm through Marvin's, smiling indignantly at us.
'Marvin wants me here, don't you Marv?' she insisted, and I laughed as Marvin twisted his fingers guiltily.
Finally taking the hint, Leah glared at us all and grabbed her coat, before storming out of the door. We all looked expectantly at Marvin, who feigned innocence with a simple smile.
'Gosh guys, all that arguing's got my appetite going. How about we order something?'
Instead of a reply, Marvin received three pillows flying towards him and slamming into his body.

Last edited by Saraah. on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   

Back to top Go down

JLS Stories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next