This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 am

Twenty;
There was a knock on the door from downstairs as Lucy was still busy upstairs getting ready, finishing tying her plum hair into a messy bun but she paused for a seconds hearing the knock, the rest of the house was silent. Voices from downstairs filled the silence, all the tones sounded down but they were trying to hide that and but a happy mood in but it wasn't working, they all sounded terrified about what this little 'chat' was going to bring.
"Luce, Sarah is here!" Marvin mumbled up the stairs but she could only just here, she finished typing her hair band round her hair, looking in the mirror and taking sigh before standing up and holding her head high, she knew she had to do this for her best friend's sake. She made a slow move towards the stairs and down them to the front room door, she hesitated outside it, her hand hovering over the door handle before she pushed it down and walked inside the room which was deathly silent, all eyes turned to her. She smiled a little and sat herself down next to her brother, Sarah being next to Aston on the other sofa, they all looked at each other and fidgeted about waiting for someone else to say the first word. Aston cleared his throat before deciding to say something before it turned anymore awkward than it already was.
"...how did you find out?" He asked, this question had been playing on his mind since he first knew she'd found out.
"I saw a picture in your wallet" Sarah sighed "One of both of us, I didn't recognize it at all...I didn't know it was me, also the one in Marv's living room of the same girl, I hadn't met Marvin then because he looks so much younger, no older than 18" She finished, still frowning in confusion trying to put the pieces together but it didn't match up at all.
"You did though babe, it was before you lost your memory so you don't remember much from your childhood, you remembered your parents....Ast and all your family but no one else....not me, not Marvin" Lucy explained slowly so Sarah was able to take everything out, she knew this would be the first path for all the questions that Sarah was holding in.
"So when i 'met' you, I actually already knew you" She said doing inverted commas when she said met.
"Basically yeah but you didn't know that....you thought it was for the first time, it was so weird meeting you again" Marvin told her, laughing a sigh at the end bit.
"It must have been....so when did i actually meet you?" Sarah asked.
"Well we were mates at school, best friends actually...you set me up with Ast in high school" Lucy smiled a tad, Sarah smiled lightly knowing that sounded like something she would have done.
"and you?" Sarah wondered turning to look at Marvin, everyone but Sarah shared a quick glance at each other before leaving it up Marvin to tell her.
"We um...dated" Marvin told her chewing nervously on his bottom lip to see her reaction, her eyes widened.
"what? really? how old were we?" Sarah stuttered.
"you were 14 and I was 16, right up to when I was 18 and you were 16 and that's when it happened" Marvin said, by 'it' he mean't the accident that made her lose her memory.
"What actually happened?" Sarah asked.
"you were in a car crash...you'd had an argument with Marvin so one of your mates, Matt came and picked you up and you were in a crash, he um...died but you had a a lot of injuries and lost your memory" Aston said finally finding it in him to contribute to this conversation, finding it hard to bring up his sister and the crash again but he knew he had to.
"Oh right, by injuries you mean..." Sarah said lifting up her top a little bit and touching the scar she had on her hip, running her hand along the silver line that was there marking her skin, Aston nodded.
"but you told me I got it from" she started "falling off a swing" she finished but Aston also finished it off, she then realized how unrealistic it sounded to get a scar that big from just falling off a swing, she'd been told it when she'd first came out of hospital and kind of just accepted it and didn't question anything else. She was now seeing how some of the things fell into place.
"Did anything else happen? like what I should know about" Sarah wondered thinking that could possibly be the end of the bad things that happened, she noticed Marvin's body tense up when she asked this question, everyone looked uncomfortable and the same as Marvin but not as bad as him, the atmosphere had dropped completely.
"what is it?" She asked looking round at everyone, Aston's hands had now formed into tight fists and he looked over at Marvin who was looking down at his knees, she looked at Lucy who also realized it was up to her to tell Sarah.
"you were pregnant" She blurted out, Sarah's mouth dropped open wide and Aston sucked in a breath through his teeth, obviously not liking the idea of his 16 year old sister being pregnant. Sarah's eyes moved to Marvin who looked broken and was staring into space, she guessed it was his by the reaction she was getting from him about this situation, she felt sick in her stomach knowing she was but if she was, where is the child?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:40 am

Ohmygod, Luce you have to post now omg no like right now!
Argh it's amazing omg I need more! I've to do a bit of homework before ai post, could you by any chance post another part?;Wink pretty pleaseeeee?<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:42 am

but but but you need to post, it's yooooooour go!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:43 am

but because you're you I'll post another part while you do your homework;) but then you owe me two parts:p <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:50 am

ILOVEYOU!<3
it'll take me like 20 mins, then I'll post:D
You're the best<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:55 am

Twenty one;
"i was pregnant!?" she shrieked nearly flying out of her chair, standing up in surprise, everyone's eyes looked at her in surprise.
"then where's my child!? If I was pregnant, where is my baby!?" she asked looking around at them all, everyone started avoiding eye contact.
"babe sit down" Aston said but Sarah refused.
"no Ast...I need to know where my child is, where are they?" She said raising her voice in a small panic as to why she didn't have her child with her and they they weren't living with her, Aston sighed and looked the other way. She knew it was best not to ask Marvin by the look on his face he wasn't willing to say anything, he looked just as horrified himself even if he did already know, he looked like he'd never been told.
"Luce? please tell me" she begged, if she'd begged anymore she'd be on her knees with her hands clasped together.
"you didn't have the baby" Lucy whispered, Sarah's face and heart dropped.
"i had an abortion?" she said, disgusted with herself that she'd actually go through with that and get rid of an innocent child, she'd always been so against it.
"no...you lost it in the accident, it's what you and Marvin argued about" Aston snapped looking over at Marvin with a scowl, he hated Marvin for making his sister go through that and getting her pregnant even though it was just as much her fault.
"I..I lost it?" she stuttered falling back on the sofa, her hands coming over her mouth. She didn't move another muscle before Marvin got up off the sofa and ran out the room and running up the stairs, she stared straight ahead and jumped when she heard Marvin's bedroom door shut. She couldn't move, everything she'd been told in the past half an hour was a shock to her, she could hardly take anything in that had been said. Sarah felt numb from the words coming from their mouths, especially that she'd lost a child, her hand even came over her stomach as she looked down at it in shock knowing there was once a little baby growing inside of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:13 am

Omg Lucy<3<3
it's amazing:o
I have writers block omg, I wanna start again but I can't think of a storyline://<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:15 am

noooooo don't start again;o<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:22 am

I can't think of anything omg:(
I thought of an idea for a new one, which I might start now?<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:23 am

but i laaaaaaaarve your current one:'(
but if you muuuuuuust then sure;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:42 am

one.
I stared at the pale blue stick in front of me, my heart racing as I contemplated turning it over. I knew that whatever the test said, my life was going to change. At 22, I never imagined myself having a baby, especially not with one of my best friends. If the test was positive, I wouldn't be able to tell him. Things were already messed up enough between us after what had happened, and even though he'd want to know; it was best for both of us. Although it scared me, I knew that I'd have to do this on my own. 
Slowly, I flipped over the test, closing my eyes and willing it with everything I had to be negative. As my eyes slowly flicked open, I saw the two small lines in the box, and my world came crashing down around me.
~*~
'Luce?' Sarah's friendly voice called, breaking me out of the idle state I was in. I blinked, taking in the bright surroundings of my bathroom, and realised that I'd fallen asleep on the cold, tiled floor. I quickly jumped up, throwing the tests in the sink, and running my hand through my bedraggled hair, before darting out the door and to the top of the stairs. I was greeted by the warm brown eyes that I loved so much, before I crashed into my friend, falling into a heap on the ground.
'Lucy!' Aston chuckled, bending down and scooping me up into his arms. 'What're we gonna do with you, eh?'
His voice sent shivers involuntarily shooting down my spine as I straightened myself up.
'Don't run into me as much, that would probably be a start.' I muttered, flat humour in my voice. A frown danced across Aston's lips, as he studied my weary face, placing two fingers beneath my chin.
'Luce, about the other night-' he started, but a terse cough cut me off, and I turned to see my brother standing in the doorway.
'Hands off my sister, Aston,' Marvin teased, but both Aston and I could hear the not so joking side of Marvin's tone as he pulled me into a hug. I needed to get away from them, and talk to someone. Suddenly, everything in my life seemed flaky and unstable, and my stomach twisted as I thought about what I was going to do.

-it's not much of a start, but I'll try make it more interesting:')
i just have no clue what to write about these days..<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:47 am

OMG moreeee please:') <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue