This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Aston Stories and Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nienke

PostSubject: the way he makes me feel   Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:46 am

Intro ( I'm sorry if there are errors in the language, this is because English is not my native language )

My name is Nienke. I'm studying to become an flight attendant. And for my personal development I have to do an intern ship abroad. They gave me a place to do my intern ship in London. I had to work in a hotel. First as a waitress, and after as receptionist. During my intern ship I had much free time because the hotel hired too much staff, and there were only a few guests.

Part 1.

The big day has arrived. It's the day I'm leaving Holland, and going to London for 6 months. I'm excited but also sad. I have to leave my dear. Not knowing what a big adventure this would going to be! I arrived at the airport by 10 checked in, and said goodbye to my family and most of my friends. Yesterday i had my last night going out in Amsterdam with all my friends.. it was my goodbye party. And we've partied all night. I'm exhausted, but would not admit it. My best friend Lorraine is travelling with me she will stay 1 month with me. She's done with school and saved enough money to keep company during this month. At half 11 we've departed from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. And an hour later the plane arrived at London Heathrow. “We are in London!” is what Lorraine said. She was exited! Our luggage arrived fairly quickly and we were on our way to our apartment. It was in the centre. “wow! This is amazing!” I said to myself. We started unpacking and we went exploring London.. We passed a CD store where Lorraine bought me Jls Jukebox. Cause i didn't had it yet. “when you feel lonely when I'm not here just listen to your favourite boy band,They will guide you through the difficult moments. Not knowing that it would come closer than ever imagined.
We ate at nando's and made our way back to the apartment. We put on the new Jls CD and elaborated in this way, my new home for the next 6 months in. We were tired of all the impressions and the journey, and fell asleep early on the couch....

I hope you JLSters like it! please tell me what you think about it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tink79

PostSubject: Re: Aston Stories and Dreams   Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:49 am

its good more please xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nienke

PostSubject: Re: Aston Stories and Dreams   Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:05 am

Part 2

The next morning we woke up and confused we looked around. it's true! We are in London.
We got dressed and Lorraine made me breakfast. Today we are going shopping. We made our way to the centre and we saw loads of girls screaming at the capital radio building. “why are they all screaming?” I said to Lorraine. “probably because of a boy looking like Ast?” she said joking. “would it?” I asked her. Why don't you go stand there? Then you can see it by yourself”. “what the hell, I'm a tourist” I thought by myself and ran up to the crowd. Lorraine didn't care about it. And went to the BK to get some food, she was hungry like always. how can she stays thin I always wonder.. “OMG OMG OMG It's JLS where the girls are screaming for! OMG this is going to be the first time in my live I will see them not on a tv screen or on the screen of my laptop, but in real live! I called Lorraine

L: What's up chick?
N: L..L..Loo... Lorraine ! ITS FREAKING JLS!!!!
L; Ha-ha i don't have time for jokes, I'm enjoying my BK meal
N; I'm not kidding, move your BK bum over here! I want to share this moment, and besides that, you have to take care of me when I pass out when I see Aston !
L; Al right, hang on I'm coming!

Soon more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aston Stories and Dreams   Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:47 am

theresa. wrote:
kirsten. wrote:
sorry to intrude but can I just say theresa i love Chocolates And Roses could you please post more?♥️

Aw, thank you! The story's finished. Aston died and that's how it ended but I will post another of my stories Smile oxo

Oh right, I thought there was gonna be some comeback. ahahaha thank you♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aston Stories and Dreams   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:30 am

Heelloo girls!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laaureen:)

PostSubject: Re: Aston Stories and Dreams   Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:22 am

Hi Nienki I like the story more please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Astonator x

PostSubject: Re: Aston Stories and Dreams   Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 am

would anyone read if i posted a story?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deanna_Merrygold_Williams

PostSubject: Re: Aston Stories and Dreams   Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:27 am

Hello people ;D Im not sure if anyone remembers the name Deanna from the previous forum but yano Razz LOL!!!

Anyone want a story?? Wink xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aston Stories and Dreams   Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:38 am

Oh well im posting anyway ;D

Intro

Sometimes you have to sacrifice something in your life to get something you want. Maybe sometimes you have to move somewhere else because your family cant afford the rent... That was a time when i had to leave EVERYTHING behind ... I had to leave ALL my bestfriends and i was forced to move to London... From Syston... It wasnt really fair .. i couldnt leave my best friends behind....
Andy always counted on me to help him out.
Josef was always there for me whatever it was.
Lottie was a friend i could ALWAYS go to the pub and see.
There were many more friends but there's too many to name.. And i was forced to go London and leave all that behind...
Could i go on with this?

More?? x
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aston Stories and Dreams   Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:03 am

Part 1

i was upstairs standing looking in my room... Everything boxed up... i walked inside and sat on one the boxes full of all my books... I sat, holding my face in my hands.. I started to cry... I didnt want to go... I stood up and opened one box and looked inside... All my photos with friends and family over here in Syston. Why couldnt dad just get a better job and pay the rent... It was no use.. i was going and i couldnt stop it .... "Deanna! Time to pack your boxes into the moving van!!" Mum shouted... I carried all my boxes and put them in the moving van... After that Me, Mum, Dad and my brother Alex all got in the car... I took one last look at the house as the car took off....My eyes started to water... Where were we going to live anyway.. i was never told ....

More?? x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Astonator x

PostSubject: Re: Aston Stories and Dreams   Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:28 am

told you it was dead on here D
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aston Stories and Dreams   Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:43 am

i know right xD x
Back to top Go down