This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shreddies.
Mod JLSter
Mod JLSter

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:53 am

Hahahaa Becca!! i remember very very VERY well lmaoo!!xx

Marv¦Ast¦Jay¦Reesh.♥️
21.12.10. 11.6.11. 21.4.12.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimmi♥Oritse
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:54 am

Hhahah Becca !
I remember that too! :L :L
Right Im off now guys!
LOVEEYOUALLSOOMUCHYY! MWAAAAAAH! <3<3<3
PEACE OUT! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca260

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:56 am

HAHAHA CAKEEEE
loveee you kimmy <3 night baby girl Smile
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:56 am

Right posting time.... :L This story does involve Oritse and JB but mostly aimed at Caitlin,me,Aston and Marvin Wink.

Mine and Caitlin's story....

Part One.
The school bell rang as the carridors fillled with high school kids exctied for the weekend that had just begun.,4 people in paticular . Caitlin,Marvin,Aston and Lucy were those 4 and they casually strolled down the corridor and towards the front of the school to get away from this hell hole that had gave them such a terrible week! All four were tired from staying up and stressing for exams that they had just took this week. Aston's parents were away for a long weekend and he was home alone so he invited them to stay for the weekend and what a crazy one it was gonna be!
"Let the weekend begin!" Marvin grinned as they stepped out the gate and towards the Merrygold resedence!
"So whats the plan for tonight? Get pissed with Nandos and a movie?" Aston asked and they agreed eagarly. they were in year 11 and 16 years old and were basically up for anything!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Aston's.
"Right girls you can use Courtney's room, mum would kill me if we had hers!" Aston chuckled and they laughed nodding.
"Fine by me as long as i have somewhere to crash when my head is pounding!" Caitlin giggled.
"Mmm same as you know you dont want to face me when i am grumpy best just to leave me sleeping somewhere!" Lucy added.
"Dont worry we were only gonna run into the room yelling tomorrow morning!" Aston laughed.
"Shut up Merrygold just cause you dont get hangovers!" Lucy sighed throwing her pillow at Aston who frowned then laughed. Lucy really liked Aston and more than a mate but of course he dont know that! The same for Caitlin with Marvin .... what they didnt know is that the boys felt the same towards them.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:59 am

Okay Back;)

I have 3 stories;) pick which one;)
Intro.
"Aston!" I shouted, standing at the bottom of the stairs. I heard someone groan.
"One sec babe!" he shouted back. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Within a few seconds, he appeared in front of me with a black dressing gown, his hair muffled. He grinned, looking embarrassed.
"What's up?" he asked, running his fingers through his hair.
"If your bringing someone home, please give me a bit of warning. Or keep it down." I said, laughing. He laughed as well.
"Babe, I can't help it. Are you getting a little jealous?" he asked grinning.
"Of course I am Ast." I said sarcastically. He winked.
"I can tell her to leave you know. Me and you can go upstairs." he grinned. I laughed and rubbed his hair.
"Keep dreaming babe. Go on back up, I'll go out okay?" I laughed. He smiled and nodded.
"Is your 'friend' staying for dinner?" I asked. He shook his head.
"I don't think so." 
"Okay, then order something in for us yeah?"
"Nando's?" he said hopefully. I laughed.
"Whatever pleases you babe."

One.
As I left the house, I texted Maria.
[Mind if I come round to yours? Aston's brought a girl home:') Sxoxo]
I got a reply a few moments later.
[Haha:') it wouldn't be Aston if he wasn't surrounded by girls! Very Happy as long as you don't mind Reesh being here. Mxoxo]
I sighed. Of course I didn't mind Oritsé being there. He meant a lot to me. It was just the fact that the both of them were there. Together. And I was like a spare.
[I might go and see Kate:) I'll see you soon. Sxoxo]
[Babe, don't not come round just because me and Reesh are here. Seriously. Mxoxo]
[I'm not:) Kate asked me to come around. :DSxoxo] I lied.
[Okay. Text me later<3Mxox]
I was about to text Kate, but I knew she wouldn't mind. But my phone began to ring.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Babe." came a voice. Aston.
"Ast. What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I'm lonely. Come home," he complained.
"Aston, when I left, you were having sex. What the hell?"
"She had to leave."
"Are you meeting her again?"
"No." he said simply. I was about to say something, but he sounded kind of annoyed.
"Right. I'll come back now babe. See you in a few." I said, turning and heading home.
"Aston?" I shouted as I walked in the door, taking the key out.
"In here!" Ast shouted from the living room. As I walked in, I saw Aston curled up on the sofa, a blanket around his knee's, watching TV.
"Awh babe." I said, pulling of my black jacket and sitting beside him. He must of broken up with the girl he'd been with just now.
"I really liked her." he muttered, pulling some of his blanket over me sweetly. I put my arm around him.
"And what happened?" I asked, stroking his cheek. Usually, Aston was the one comforting me.
"Another guy." he mumbled. I sighed and kissed his forehead softly.
"Babe, then she's not good enough for you. You'll find someone, who's perfect for you." I said, rubbing his hand.
"Really? Because I've been looking for so long, and getting my heart broken here and there. I don't wanna do it anymore." he said, looking sadly at me, a tear running down his cheek. It broke my heart to see him like this. If I ever saw that girl, I promised myself I'd hit her.
"So, can I cheer you up?" I asked. He shrugged. 
"Unless you wanna make me fall in love with you..." he said, which would have been funny at any other time. Right now, I could see he was hurting. 
"Okay, noo. But, I'll order in a pizza, not Nando's, get some beer, and me and you will have a nice heart to heart." I said, grinning. A smile flashed across his face.
"Sounds alright." he mumbled. I laughed and pulled him into a tight hug.
"I appreciate you being here for me babe." he whispered, and squeezed me back.
"What are best friends for?"
[/b]
One.
"Ast? Are you awake?" I whispered, clumsily knocking over a bunch of CD's as I stumbled into his dark room. Aston groaned.
"Uh huh." he mumbled. He lifted his head from his pillow and looked at me. When he saw my tearstained face as he turned on the lamp, he immediately sat up, looking concernedly at me.
"Babe? Are you okay?" he asked softly. A sob rose up my throat.
"I-" I started, but choked up and began to cry. Silently, he got up and wrapped his arms around me, and rested his head on mine. 
"What happened?" he whispered, kissing my forehead tenderly.
"Liam." I sobbed harder at the mention of my now ex boyfriend. Aston sighed and pulled me closer, squeezing me tightly.
"I've got you." he whispered as my knees buckled beneath me. He lead me to his bed, and I lay down, him lying beside me. 
"Get some sleep babe. We'll talk in the morning." he said quietly, again wrapping his arms around me, pulling me as close as possible to him. I nodded, and tried to stop crying. Soon, my eyelids got heavy. I glanced at Aston, who hadn't gone to sleep yet. I knew he wouldn't have though, not until I did. So I closed my eyes, and drifted into a restless sleep.
I woke the next morning, to Aston snoring softly beside me. I smiled, he was amazing. My best friend. I tickled his sides softly, and his nose crinkled cutely. He let out a groan.
"I'm gonna make breakfast Ast. Anything you want?" I asked softly. His eyes flickered.
"I'm making breakfast." he said sternly. "Your at my house, so I'm making breakfast."
I laughed.
"Are you sure?"
He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes, then flashed me one of his lazy smiles.
"Yeah, of course. Just you wake yourself up and I'll bring something up in a few minutes. Alright?"
I nodded as he bent down to kiss my cheek. When he left, I got up and looked at myself in his full length mirror. I was still in the clothes I had on yesterday, and I looked awful. I had dark bags under my eyes, patches of foundation still of my face and mascara running down my face. My hair had some curls through it, and was a classic case of morning hair. It would have been funny any other time, but right now it reminded me of last night. Something I didn't want to remember. I heard Aston whistle downstairs, and start belting out moves like Jagger. A smile instantly spread across my face. What a plonker.
"SARAH'S GOT THEM MOOOOOOOOOOVES LIKE JAGGER!" he sang loudly up to me. I laughed, and pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail, washed my face in Ast's en-suite and rooted through his wardrobe to find a hoody I could stick over my leggings. I found an old navy one, stuck on his slippers and wandered down the stairs. He smiled at me, and pulled out a chair at the table, gesturing for me to sit down. Obligingly, I did. I turned and saw him flipping pancakes in one pan, cooking bacon, eggs and sausages in another, and making French toast in the last. I rolled my eyes.
"I have to say, I didn't know that you could cook like this, never mind multi-task. And I've known you forever." I laughed. He grinned.
"More than just a pretty face my dear." he laughed, and turned on the radio. Ed Sheeran came on, and Aston started rapping, if I'm honest, like a boss. 
"How do you know all the words?" I laughed as he added some dance moves, while flipping the pancakes onto a plate. He just grinned and kept busting out the moves. His dance was slowly turning into a dougie. The song finished as he finished putting the breakfast onto the table. He sat opposite me and poured us orange juice, before putting an oversized dollop of ketchup on both our plates. Man, he knew me well.

One.
I knocked at his door, pain shooting through my chest.
"I've got a date you douche," I heard Aston shout back.
"Please let me in," I whispered, my voice strained. The door swung open. Aston gasped at me.
"No Sarah. Not again babe," he said and ushered me in.
"Jamie, I'm sorry but you'll have to go. I'll call you okay?" Aston said, smiling apologetically at her. She smiled and nodded. She glanced at me.
"Hope your okay babe," she said to me and left. Aston ran into the bathroom after waving her off and ran me a bath.
"You can't let him do this to you," he said putting his arm around me. The kettle boiled and he made two cups of hot chocolate.
"I don't know what to do Ast," I muttered. He studied my eyes for a few seconds as I sipped my hot chocolate, wincing as the mug touched my swollen lip. He took it off me.
"Let it cool down," he said. He reached out and cradled my face.
"You look beautiful, even like this," he whispered. I began to laugh lightly. He grinned.
"I'm serious," he smiled. I touched his shoulder.
"I love the way you lie," I sang. He grinned.
"Bath's ready," he said and led me in. I grinned when I saw it. He had lit several scented candles around his massive bath and draped a few rose petals in it. As he said, why be a popstar if you don't splash out?
"No bubbles?" I laughed.
"It'd hurt you." he said, gesturing vaguely to my bruises and cuts. I nodded and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you babe. Your a star," I said and closed the door behind me. I eased my clothes off and stepped in the bath, grimacing as the hot water washed over my body. I lay back slightly and put my head in my hands and started to sob.

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:02 am

More Luce&Caitlin! Very Happy
*mentally changes Lucy's name to Sarah cos Aston is MINEEE!*

Razz<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:07 am

By the way Kirsten asked for me to tell you that she wont be on until wednesday night cause she isnt allowed on her computer till then! xxxc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:09 am

Oh noo:/ that purples really hard to read ain't it:/

NIGHT KIM! LOVEYOU!<3

And okay Luceeeeeeee;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:09 am

SarahMerrygold:] wrote:
More Luce&Caitlin! Very Happy
*mentally changes Lucy's name to Sarah cos Aston is MINEEE!*

Razz<3
LOL Sarah LOL!:L
HE IS MOI'S ACTUALLY :L xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shreddies.
Mod JLSter
Mod JLSter

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 am

Part two:).
Courtneys room was a bright pink with playboy decorative curtains, letting light seep through. A disco ball hung from a small alcove to the right corner of the room. Lucy& Caitlin gazed at it.
Aston: Sorry babes it's kinda.. very pink...
Lucy;Dont apologise to Caitlin!
Marvin; Haha barbiee;).
The four of them walked out of Courtneys room and down the stairs, leading into the giant lounge.
Aston chucked himself on the sofa, admiring the comfyness as Marvin jumped on him.
Lucy; Typical boys! haha! i joke.
Caitlin giggled as Aston and Marvin smiled innocently.
Marvin and Aston had been best freinds for years upon end , so did Lucy & Caitlin. They could read each other like a book.
Aston pushed Marvin off him making him fall to the ground at Lucys feet. Caitlin walked over to the dvd selections and glared. Lucy soon walked over too.
Astons Mum walked out the kitchen; Hey guys!
Aston; Mum! go away! there my freinds! not yours!
The 3 of them giggled as Astons mum hopped back into the kitchen;) xxx

Marv¦Ast¦Jay¦Reesh.♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:15 am

Luce;
We're going to have to come to some sort of agreement here;)<3

Caitlin- LOL, hopping into the kitchen;')<3

Can you's pick which story i should doo? It's onthe last page;L<3xxxxzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theycan'tholdmedown.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:15 am

Sarah they are all really good, any of them! i love them Very Happy xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:18 am

I can't decided Lucy, that's why I asked you you ejut! :')<3xxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shreddies.
Mod JLSter
Mod JLSter

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:28 am

I love your stories Sarah:) do both of them?Very Happy xxx

Marv¦Ast¦Jay¦Reesh.♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:33 am

There's three Caitlin;')

Which one first thouugh?
BTW yours&Lucy's is slightly amazing. Very Happy<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca260

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:48 am

Heeelllooo people Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:49 am

Beccaaaaa!<3<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca260

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:57 am

Sarahhhhhhh it's been too long !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:14 am

WAAAAAAAAAAY too long Becca!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca260

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:21 am

Ikr ! Like forever and a day Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:29 am

I knooow:(

You gonna post some stoooory for mee?<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca260

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:39 am

Haha im gonna start posting tomorrow or Wednesday xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Hey guys. I'm on my phone. Sorry my avatar is huuuuge. I'm going to shorten it when I'm next on my computer. Anyways, I'm just going to post a few parts of my story so you can see if you like it or not(Rebecca&Lucy have already read some of it. Anyways I'll post a couple of parts now so see what you think.
Oh and hi everyone! I missed this thread SO much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Key.
(...)= Your name.
(......)= Your full name.
(.)= Your nickname.

What is a Happy Ending?
By Kirsten♡

Part 1
I woke up, uncomfortably. Silence stinging my ears. My head was aching, I was in somebody's house. There was people all over the floor; then I remember it was the end of year party.
I was in a bed with 4 other people including my best friend, Aston. I rubbed his shoulder and whispered to him. "Aston, Aston wake up!"
"Huh?" He murmured, rubbing his eyes. "Where?...What happened?" He asked.
"End of year party, that's all I can remember." I said, trying to regain my memory.
"Let's find out where we are first." Aston suggested.
"Someone's house and it's three in the afternoon, so there parents are obv- wait! Aston this is..." I began.
"...My house." Aston finished. Then a slight ping of fear struck in to his eyes. "My Mum comes home at five!!!" He shouted, waking a few people up.
"Well, we better start cleaning then!" I smiled, Aston smiled back gratefully.
"On the bright side, no more school. Ever!" He grinned, pulling back the curtains.
"For some! I'm going to university." I replied, picking up bottles and paper cups.
"Really?" Aston asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah, I'm going to study art and dance." I nudged a few people trying to wake them up.
"Ooh!" Aston laughed, pushing me gently.
"Shu'up, Merrygold!" I moaned, throwing bits of rubbish into his bin. "What are your plans then?" I inquired.
"I don't know yet, whatever life throws at me I suppose." He replied, deep in thought.
"And what's that exactly?"
"Not sure."
"But you must have some idea?"
"Fine, but don't laugh."
"I won't, unless you wanna be a ballerina." I smirked.
"Hmm."
"Tell me. Please!" I pleaded.
"Okay. I want to be a singer. Not like a solo one. In a band. A boy band."
I chuckled slightly. "We all have to start somewhere."
"You promised you wouldn't laugh!"
"I didn't promise anything." I stuck my tongue out childishly, that's when Aston surprisingly pounced on me. Pinning my arms to the floor.
"Oooooh! What's going on in here then?" My other best friend, JJ, laughed. Me, JJ and Aston were best friends.
"Nothing." Aston laughed back, getting off of me.
"Looks a bit more than nothing." JJ said biting his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing. Aston gave him a look and JJ just rolled his eyes, nodded and walked off.
"Don't just stand there, help me clean up!" Aston laughed, throwing a towel at me then pointed to a spillage.
"Do I look like your maid?" I asked retorically.
"I didn't realise I had a maid." Aston laughed.
"Neither did I!" I replied with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:16 pm

What is a Happy Ending?

Part 2
It was now 4:30pm and me, Aston and JJ had cleaned everything, it looked as if nothing had happened.
"Perfect!" I said admiring my reflection in the T.V.
"You're so vain, (...)!" JJ teased, softly punching my arm.
"And you're so cute!" I said keeping a serious face. Aston's and JJ's jaws dropped.
"What?" JJ stuttered, before I burst out laughing.
"It's funny...because...you actually thought...that I think...you're cute." I managed to squeeze out between laughs, I heard Aston sigh in relief before turning the T.V on.
"Hey! I am cute thank you!" JJ laughed, also relieved.
"It's only your mother who thinks that." I joked.
"And my mother." Aston added.
"Told you." JJ said flicking his fluffy fringe.
"Don't take it too far J, it means only over 30 year olds find you attractive." Aston laughed causing all 3 of us in a fit of laughter.
Just then, Aston's mum, Conor and Courtney walked in.
"(...)!" Courtney squealed, she always thought of you as her bigger sister.
"Courtneeey!" I said back, with the same enthusiasm.
She ran up and hugged you tightly, she was a good few years younger than you but it didn't matter.
"Where's my hello then?" Aston sulked.
"And mine!" JJ joined.
Courtney hugged them both. Conor awkwardly stood watching, leaning against the wall.
Courtney leaned over to you and whispered. "He fancies you." She said looking at Conor, I giggled.
"Awh." I said, feeling sorry for him as I was a bit older than him and it would never happen.
"What you 'awh'ing about?" Aston asked.
"Nothing!" Courtney said quickly.
I laughed. "I should go now, my Mum will be out of her mind wondering where I've got to."
"Yeah same, (...) do you want a lift back?" JJ offered.
Aston's Mum walked through. "It's fine, I can drop you both off." She smiled sweetly.
"Thank you, Mrs. Merrygold." I smiled back.
"Yeah cheers Siobhan." JJ grinned.
Me and JJ followed Aston's Mum to her car; Aston, Courtney and Conor stayed indoors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   

Back to top Go down

JLS Stories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next