This is a forum dedicated to the British boyband JLS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JLS Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kirsteen.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Right, I'm off to get ready for school. I'll post 3 more parts then I'm off. Bye. Have a good day<3

What is a Happy Ending?

Part 3
Aston's P.O.V
I wondered what Courtney and (...) were talking about, it kept playing on my mind. So when JJ and (...) left, I tickled Courtney till she'd tell me.
"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you!!" She surrendered.
"Go on..." I ushered her.
"I told her the reason why Conor wasn't coming near us, and why he was just standing there awkwardly." She grinned, I looked at Conor who looked scared.
"You told her?!" Conor said, angrily.
"Told her what?" I asked confused.
"Conor fancies (...)!" Courtney teased.
"Do not!" He moaned.
"Do so!" She replied, cheekily.
"That's enough you two." I said quieting them down.
"Why did you tell her, Court?" Conor said sadly.
"...'cos you were never going too and you were going to miss your chance and I knew she had to know you fancied her before Aston said he-" That's where she stopped.
"Before Aston said he what?" I asked.
"Eep." She replied, trying to run up to her room. I grabbed her leg when she was clambering up the stairs.
"Hold it right there, missy!"
"Okay...I know you fancy her aswell!" She said, I sat there shocked how did she know?
"How do you-?" I asked before she interrupted me.
"It's so obvious and I think she likes you too." Courtney winked. "But I'd tell her before JJ admits his feelings for her, if I was you."
"Wait, JJ fancies her too?" I asked.
"Yup." Courtney chirped before going to her room.
I was speechless.

Part 4
(...)'s P.O.V
Once I got home, my Mum and Dad weren't even in. I sighed, they went out almost every night now. With or without saying goodbye to me.
I went to the kitchen and made myself some dinner, plugging my iPod into its docking station.
I put it on shuffle whilst eating beans on toast, Crazier- Taylor Swift came on.
I sighed, scooping my last spoonful of beans. I sang in barely a whisper, staring at a picture of me and Aston last year, in the summer holidays.
"I've never gone with the wind, just let if flow. Let it take me where it wants to go."
(I know I missed a bit, it was on purpose. I couldn't be bothered to write all the lyrics out Very Happy)
I was quickly getting louder and more powerful.
"Feels like I'm falling and I, I'm lost in your eyes. You make me crazier, crazier, craazierrr." I whispered the last 'crazier' stroking Aston's face on the photograph.
I took a deep breath then walked upstairs to my room, I had a text. From Aston.
'I need 2 tell u sumthin! Cud u come round tomoz? A x'
I replied...
'Maybe, if you work on your spelling a bit :p (.) x'
He replied within a minute.
'Is this alright with you (.......)? ;D and are you gonna come tomorrow? A x'
I laughed and replied...
'Yes it is Aston Ian Merrygold, and I shall think about it I may have made other plans ;p (.) x'
He replied back.
'You? Other plans? Don't make me laugh Miss.(Lastname)!! You can come for lunch if you like? ;p A x'
I giggled, I think I was really falling for this guy.
'Yeah, okay then. Thanks Smile (.) x'
He replied.
'No problem, now go to bed. ;p A x'
I laughed.
'Yes boss! Wink (.) x'
'Sleep tight (...), don't let the beg bugs bite. ;p A x'
'And what makes you think my bed is infested with bed bugs? ;p and you too, sweet dreams (.) x'
'Ha, cos and you attract all sorts of creepy things! ;p night, see you tomorrow A x'
'I'm gonna ignore that comment for your benefit. Night Aston xxxxx'
'Night (...) xxxxx'
I then switched my phone off and went to sleep with a smile, but little did I know it was about to get wiped right off.

Part 5
Aston's P.O.V
I had come up with a plan to get (...); jealousy. I got in contact with this girl I met a few years ago and we got talking and that. I wasn't interested at all, I just wanted to get (...) to like me. I knew it was mean on this girl, but I'm sure she'd understand.
Any ways, Chelsea, my 'girlfriend' came in. Conor didn't seem very keen on her, Courtney didn't like her straight away and I don't think Mum did either.
Soon after there was a knock at the door, it was (...)she had all her hair swept back in a ponytail except her fringe which she pinned back with a small blue clip. She was wearing skinny jeans, blue pumps and a dark red holister hoodie. She looked absolutely stunning.
"Well, aren't you gonna let me in?" She laughed.
"Nah." I said closing the door on her, seconds later she opened it and walked straight past me. She smelt so nice.
"Hey Court." (...) smiled at my little sister, hugging her. She then greeted my Mum and gave Conor a hug. Which he went red in the face about.
"So what's the important news that I had to stop saving the world for?" She giggled.
"You save the world now do you?" I asked, laughing.
"Everyday." She winked about to walk into the living room but I gently pulled her back by her wrist.
"That's where the surprise is." I smiled.
"Will I like this surprise?" She asked nervously.
"Probably not." Courtney mumbled loud enough for (...) to hear.
"Come." I said bringing (...) into the living room, ignoring Courtney's comment.
(...)'s eyes met Chelsea's. Chelsea looked (...) up and down and rolled her eyes. I really didn't like Chelsea but I just had to pretend I did for a while I suppose.
"Hello." (...) spoke gently, starting conversation.
"Who are you?" Chelsea said rudely.
"She's my best friend." I smiled. "And (...) this is Chelsea...my girlfriend." I studied (...)'s face expression carefully.
She looked kind of upset but she quickly covered it up.
"Nice to meet you." (...) said before going to play with Courtney, I felt so guilty.
As soon as (...) left the room, Chelsea laughed.
"Your best friend is... her?" She cackled.
"Yes." I simply replied. "And if you don't like her then tough."
"No need to be snappy with me!" She said, before getting up and walking to the door. She slapped me round the face then walked out.
Courtney and (...) saw it all.
"She didn't deserve you anyways, Aston." (...) smiled at me, she was always so nice.
"Tell her or I will." Courtney whispered to me.
"Tell me what?" (...) said, curiously.
"Nothing." I said.
"Fine I will..." Courtney began.
I interrupted her, "I'll tell (...) later, its lunch time now."
(...) wasn't stupid, she just sighed and walked with me to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:36 pm

KIRSTEN! ;O

It's amazing, more please babe<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca260

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:35 am

heeeeeeey Very Happy kirsten has read this part but its all ive wrote so feadback would be great <3 thanks
okay ......

Part 1 - Today was the day I was going to Paris with school , there was about 30 of us going, including me and my best friend aston and the rest of our GCSE French class.
I'm so excited. A coach full of 15 year olds should be fun ?
I've wanted To go to france( Paris ) for years. It was now 4.30 am and I had to be at school for 5am so we could travel down and get to the ferry in time. I'd only had about, 3 hours sleep cause I was sooooooo excited , like a little kid at christmas to be honest !
I tied my hair back and applied a little make up before adding make up bag to my case aswell , then zipping up my case and pulling it to my door. I then put my hoodie on and wondered to my door, carrying my case down the stairs where my mum and dad where sat at the kitchen table . My dad was dropping me off at school and my mum was saying bye to me right now. I was gunna miss them but it's a week not a life time! I quickly said goodbye to my mum whilst my dad placed my case in the car and waited for me . Soon I joined him in the car and made my way to school, so i can go on this once in a life time trip!!!

sorry the part was a little small i promise they'll get bigger <3 thanks for reading xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:08 am

Love it Becca;)<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca260

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:10 am

thank you my dear <3 hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:11 am

Are you posting more babes? Wink<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca260

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:27 am

well i have about another half a part but thats on my ipod upstairs and i cba to walk upstairs haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:34 am

You lazy thing Becca, you lazy thing;')xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemaaa

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:38 am

heyyyooo im back from school now Smile anyone posting ?Xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca260

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:38 am

haaahhaaa ikr Wink anddd whenn are you gonna post miss sarah ?? <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:43 am

Hey Gemma;)

I might post now:L I need to decide which story though;')<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemaaa

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:47 am

heyyy!
umm could you post the intro's again ?
and i'll help you decide ? ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemaaa

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:47 am

ooh hang on my dinners ready i'll be back soon Xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca260

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:53 am

okaysss sarah :L and okayssss gemma
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:00 am

SarahMerrygold:] wrote:
Okay Back;)

I have 3 stories;) pick which one;)
Intro.
"Aston!" I shouted, standing at the bottom of the stairs. I heard someone groan.
"One sec babe!" he shouted back. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Within a few seconds, he appeared in front of me with a black dressing gown, his hair muffled. He grinned, looking embarrassed.
"What's up?" he asked, running his fingers through his hair.
"If your bringing someone home, please give me a bit of warning. Or keep it down." I said, laughing. He laughed as well.
"Babe, I can't help it. Are you getting a little jealous?" he asked grinning.
"Of course I am Ast." I said sarcastically. He winked.
"I can tell her to leave you know. Me and you can go upstairs." he grinned. I laughed and rubbed his hair.
"Keep dreaming babe. Go on back up, I'll go out okay?" I laughed. He smiled and nodded.
"Is your 'friend' staying for dinner?" I asked. He shook his head.
"I don't think so." 
"Okay, then order something in for us yeah?"
"Nando's?" he said hopefully. I laughed.
"Whatever pleases you babe."

One.
As I left the house, I texted Maria.
[Mind if I come round to yours? Aston's brought a girl home:') Sxoxo]
I got a reply a few moments later.
[Haha:') it wouldn't be Aston if he wasn't surrounded by girls! Very Happy as long as you don't mind Reesh being here. Mxoxo]
I sighed. Of course I didn't mind Oritsé being there. He meant a lot to me. It was just the fact that the both of them were there. Together. And I was like a spare.
[I might go and see Kate:) I'll see you soon. Sxoxo]
[Babe, don't not come round just because me and Reesh are here. Seriously. Mxoxo]
[I'm not:) Kate asked me to come around. :DSxoxo] I lied.
[Okay. Text me later<3Mxox]
I was about to text Kate, but I knew she wouldn't mind. But my phone began to ring.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Babe." came a voice. Aston.
"Ast. What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I'm lonely. Come home," he complained.
"Aston, when I left, you were having sex. What the hell?"
"She had to leave."
"Are you meeting her again?"
"No." he said simply. I was about to say something, but he sounded kind of annoyed.
"Right. I'll come back now babe. See you in a few." I said, turning and heading home.
"Aston?" I shouted as I walked in the door, taking the key out.
"In here!" Ast shouted from the living room. As I walked in, I saw Aston curled up on the sofa, a blanket around his knee's, watching TV.
"Awh babe." I said, pulling of my black jacket and sitting beside him. He must of broken up with the girl he'd been with just now.
"I really liked her." he muttered, pulling some of his blanket over me sweetly. I put my arm around him.
"And what happened?" I asked, stroking his cheek. Usually, Aston was the one comforting me.
"Another guy." he mumbled. I sighed and kissed his forehead softly.
"Babe, then she's not good enough for you. You'll find someone, who's perfect for you." I said, rubbing his hand.
"Really? Because I've been looking for so long, and getting my heart broken here and there. I don't wanna do it anymore." he said, looking sadly at me, a tear running down his cheek. It broke my heart to see him like this. If I ever saw that girl, I promised myself I'd hit her.
"So, can I cheer you up?" I asked. He shrugged. 
"Unless you wanna make me fall in love with you..." he said, which would have been funny at any other time. Right now, I could see he was hurting. 
"Okay, noo. But, I'll order in a pizza, not Nando's, get some beer, and me and you will have a nice heart to heart." I said, grinning. A smile flashed across his face.
"Sounds alright." he mumbled. I laughed and pulled him into a tight hug.
"I appreciate you being here for me babe." he whispered, and squeezed me back.
"What are best friends for?"
[/b]
One.
"Ast? Are you awake?" I whispered, clumsily knocking over a bunch of CD's as I stumbled into his dark room. Aston groaned.
"Uh huh." he mumbled. He lifted his head from his pillow and looked at me. When he saw my tearstained face as he turned on the lamp, he immediately sat up, looking concernedly at me.
"Babe? Are you okay?" he asked softly. A sob rose up my throat.
"I-" I started, but choked up and began to cry. Silently, he got up and wrapped his arms around me, and rested his head on mine. 
"What happened?" he whispered, kissing my forehead tenderly.
"Liam." I sobbed harder at the mention of my now ex boyfriend. Aston sighed and pulled me closer, squeezing me tightly.
"I've got you." he whispered as my knees buckled beneath me. He lead me to his bed, and I lay down, him lying beside me. 
"Get some sleep babe. We'll talk in the morning." he said quietly, again wrapping his arms around me, pulling me as close as possible to him. I nodded, and tried to stop crying. Soon, my eyelids got heavy. I glanced at Aston, who hadn't gone to sleep yet. I knew he wouldn't have though, not until I did. So I closed my eyes, and drifted into a restless sleep.
I woke the next morning, to Aston snoring softly beside me. I smiled, he was amazing. My best friend. I tickled his sides softly, and his nose crinkled cutely. He let out a groan.
"I'm gonna make breakfast Ast. Anything you want?" I asked softly. His eyes flickered.
"I'm making breakfast." he said sternly. "Your at my house, so I'm making breakfast."
I laughed.
"Are you sure?"
He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes, then flashed me one of his lazy smiles.
"Yeah, of course. Just you wake yourself up and I'll bring something up in a few minutes. Alright?"
I nodded as he bent down to kiss my cheek. When he left, I got up and looked at myself in his full length mirror. I was still in the clothes I had on yesterday, and I looked awful. I had dark bags under my eyes, patches of foundation still of my face and mascara running down my face. My hair had some curls through it, and was a classic case of morning hair. It would have been funny any other time, but right now it reminded me of last night. Something I didn't want to remember. I heard Aston whistle downstairs, and start belting out moves like Jagger. A smile instantly spread across my face. What a plonker.
"SARAH'S GOT THEM MOOOOOOOOOOVES LIKE JAGGER!" he sang loudly up to me. I laughed, and pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail, washed my face in Ast's en-suite and rooted through his wardrobe to find a hoody I could stick over my leggings. I found an old navy one, stuck on his slippers and wandered down the stairs. He smiled at me, and pulled out a chair at the table, gesturing for me to sit down. Obligingly, I did. I turned and saw him flipping pancakes in one pan, cooking bacon, eggs and sausages in another, and making French toast in the last. I rolled my eyes.
"I have to say, I didn't know that you could cook like this, never mind multi-task. And I've known you forever." I laughed. He grinned.
"More than just a pretty face my dear." he laughed, and turned on the radio. Ed Sheeran came on, and Aston started rapping, if I'm honest, like a boss. 
"How do you know all the words?" I laughed as he added some dance moves, while flipping the pancakes onto a plate. He just grinned and kept busting out the moves. His dance was slowly turning into a dougie. The song finished as he finished putting the breakfast onto the table. He sat opposite me and poured us orange juice, before putting an oversized dollop of ketchup on both our plates. Man, he knew me well.

One.
I knocked at his door, pain shooting through my chest.
"I've got a date you douche," I heard Aston shout back.
"Please let me in," I whispered, my voice strained. The door swung open. Aston gasped at me.
"No Sarah. Not again babe," he said and ushered me in.
"Jamie, I'm sorry but you'll have to go. I'll call you okay?" Aston said, smiling apologetically at her. She smiled and nodded. She glanced at me.
"Hope your okay babe," she said to me and left. Aston ran into the bathroom after waving her off and ran me a bath.
"You can't let him do this to you," he said putting his arm around me. The kettle boiled and he made two cups of hot chocolate.
"I don't know what to do Ast," I muttered. He studied my eyes for a few seconds as I sipped my hot chocolate, wincing as the mug touched my swollen lip. He took it off me.
"Let it cool down," he said. He reached out and cradled my face.
"You look beautiful, even like this," he whispered. I began to laugh lightly. He grinned.
"I'm serious," he smiled. I touched his shoulder.
"I love the way you lie," I sang. He grinned.
"Bath's ready," he said and led me in. I grinned when I saw it. He had lit several scented candles around his massive bath and draped a few rose petals in it. As he said, why be a popstar if you don't splash out?
"No bubbles?" I laughed.
"It'd hurt you." he said, gesturing vaguely to my bruises and cuts. I nodded and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you babe. Your a star," I said and closed the door behind me. I eased my clothes off and stepped in the bath, grimacing as the hot water washed over my body. I lay back slightly and put my head in my hands and started to sob.

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saraah.
Baby in Blue
Baby in Blue

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:01 am

There you go Gemma;)

Help me pick too Becca!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemaaa

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:07 am

ummm I love them all but could you post umm number 1 or 3 first! they're all amazing btw XX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxkatiecjxx

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:08 am

SarahMerrygold:] wrote:
There you go Gemma;)

Help me pick too Becca!<3
The first onee<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca260

PostSubject: Re: JLS Stories   Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:11 am